Librarium Online Forums banner

An'ggrath the Unbound

10K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  ze_poodle 
#1 ·
hey a friend sent me this name to research because he is a availble unit on army builder, so far all I can find out Is he is big and he is a khornate deamon. I also think he was some kinda of character in the sabbat crusade, but i never read the gaunts ghost series. I would love to find out some of the fluff behind him.
Not really interested in the rules ( saw a blurb on them and they were really crazy ) not like i am going to use them.

#2 ·
Hey, did a quick google search and cvame up with this page. It's translated, so the english isn't too good, but by the picture I'm pretty sure An'ggrath is a Bloodthirster. Check it out Here.

#5 ·
You should make him with his back over Sangunius's knee, as Sangunius broke his back over his knee in the defence of the Emperor's palace during the Horus Heresy, this in my opinion would be an incredibly aweome looking model with the expression of the bloodthirster's face, and the of the beautiful winged angel's distinct features.

~Lusipius

#6 ·
Lusipius said:
You should make him with his back over Sangunius's knee, as Sangunius broke his back over his knee in the defence of the Emperor's palace during the Horus Heresy, this in my opinion would be an incredibly aweome looking model with the expression of the bloodthirster's face, and the of the beautiful winged angel's distinct features.
Although I like the idea, if you're going to the trouble of modelling a god-like daemon you're going to want to make him look invincible.

This Bloodthirster sounds pretty cool. If you or your friend make a model of him post it, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

#10 ·
What you could do when modeling him is have his base littered with BA corpses becsue An'ggrath killed 500 BA with one swing of his axe and then mauled Sang badly. So you could litter his base with BA corpses and that would be cool having him standing on a mound of dead BA.:yes:

#12 · (Edited)
DerkaDerka said:
What you could do when modeling him is have his base littered with BA corpses becsue An'ggrath killed 500 BA with one swing of his axe and then mauled Sang badly.

Yes maybe that will console him as he wallows around in the warp with a broken spine. How intimidating is a daemon that needs a backbrace? Clearly he's not as invincible as he thought, or his back wouldn't be aching every time it rains.What person in thier right mind would allow you to field that thing? Look at it's bloody stats!

#19 ·
On related topic it seems that FW is making uber-daemons for each of the Chaos gods.

The cost for each seems to be XXX with 'X' being the "magic number" for each side.

So that gives you an idea of the costs for each one.

So far there is one for Khorne and one for Slaneesh. Wonder what the Nurgle and Tzech will be.

#21 ·
no no no people you have this all wrong an'ggrath is not the daemon "sang" killed it was a daemon lutenent that served an'ggrath.

and from what i know if an'ggrath actualy chalenged "sang" he would have killed him within muinets of the fight starting so there you go i have cleared everything up.

#24 ·
How do you people find these threads? Seriously. This is from May 2006. It is one year old. We have rules against reopening threads more than a month dead, especially for silly reasons like correcting someone about...something. Do you just flip back sixteen pages?

I get that you're new, but read the terms and conditions and the posting guidelines when you join. And use capitals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.