Sabaoth of Tau'cena - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sabaoth of Tau'cena

Sab·a·oth: Hosts; armies: Latin sabaoth, from Greek sabaōth, from Hebrew ṣəbā’ôt, pl. of ṣābā’, army, from ṣābā’, to wage war.]

>---Begin Recording---<

3rd kai'rotaa, 17th rotaa, 7th dec on Na'Tif seccondary defence perimeter breech zone.

A strange encounter indeed, they came, saw, and left, all before we even knew they were there... A most unlikely experiance... Especially when they are known to come in massive hordes, usually the least are some 300 strong. But they were few, few enough to be seen by our senseres as only wild beasts, or possibly the intelegence of our drones was lacking enough to detect scouts... I would have never expected the Tyranid to send scouts in parties of 3. And where ever there are gaunts, there must be warriors. I find it curious how these creaturs function. Instead of evolving their gaunts to be independant, they have become more and more basic in their countless years of existence. Their mindless hords are controlled by walking towers of fear, warriors, as they have been called. Synapse creatures, if only we could interfear with their mind patterns im sure would could turn their... Anyways, none were found but the empty shells of the 4 young Fire Warrior Sentinels that were posted. Stealth suits now patroll the area but as we are only 51 men strong, a tight camp has been made. I fear for our lives, as much as I hate to admit, yet the enemy came from the North East as opposed to the South where we had expected them to move. I believe we are being watched by greater forces then our own.

>---End Recording---<

Tau'cena Intercept Legion W2-L4-D2

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>---Begin Recording---<

3rd kai'rotaa, 20th rotaa, 3th dec on Na'Tif seccondary defence perimeter breech zone.

We encountered a small town on this desolate planet, also starteling news... this planet we thought to be of Human controll before we encountered the ravenous spawn called the Tyranid. We obitally bombarded the surface of the planet when we found a hive colony on the L4 quadrent. When the bombardment was finished, 17 Intercept Legions were deployed. Ours included. As of now, the Shas'O has been assassinated, the next availble has taken the fallen commanders position and I have been raised to Shas'vre 3rd in command of the Tau'Cena Intercept Legion. We have kept ourselves alive so far, but the enemy closes quickly, i expect a battle soon.

>---End Recording---<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>---Begin Recording---<

3rd kai'rotaa, 22th rotaa, 5th dec on Na'Tif seccondary defence perimeter breech zone.

Ambush from the trees. Hundreds, more then possible. The trees seemed to spawn them from every side. No order, no controll. I believe that one emotion setteled on our troops, so uniform and perfect. Yet at the same time it was horrid enough for the bile in any commanders stomach to Lurch. Terror. A new concept to my men. So new as I have never seen terror in a Tau eye. Untill the trees themself snaped under the weight of the Tyranid spawn leaping toward us. A great hulking beast with clouds of gas oozing from its back crushed its own troops as it rumbeled towards us, I would later find this beast called a Carnifex by our human compatriots. Luckily, we were being watched by 2 Defender Class Starships who had surface ships patrolling near by, the surface ships bombarded the relative position of the enemy leaving about half of their force for our men to handle. Order was gained in short fashion, and the men returned fire. A minute later and we would all be dead. They retreated, unusual for an army to do. But lately, the Tyranid have been all but usual.

>---End Recording---<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

Systemik, if you're reading this you've come to update it. This is what is called a triple post and you are going to get in trouble if you keep it up. I'm glad you're working on your fluff but next time just (edit) put it in your LO journal.
    Last edited by mephistophales; May 27th, 2006 at 13:11.
    win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you serious? i can just keep posting journal dates and stuff?
    im makeing a story... thats lame... Well screw it... i quit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what he meant (if I'm interpreting it right) is that your blog is a more appropriate location for this story. That way, you only need to submit the link to the forum once, and it won't artificially drop down other threads that may be active. Anyone who is interested in the story can simply mark the thread as a favorite or yourself as a friend and link to the story that way (plus it will be a more permanent record in the blog). Everytime that you bump this remember, someone else's baby gets knocked to the next page.

I for one would like to see you continue this and not give up on it because of a simple change in location.
    Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!
    Nothing beside remains

+ Reply to Thread