Assassin Fluff. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Assassin Fluff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+++ last vox recording of Imperial Governer Ashton Kurtz.

+++ I have heard of this rogue assassin that even now hunts me. A creature without mercy, a being said to be death incarnate. Yes, i have heard of this Geist. Once an honoured child of the Offico Assassinorium, now a bounty hunter, seeking his prey at the behest of whoever will pay him enough credits.

I was a fool to believe i could keep my enemies at bay forever. In open war i have been victorious, as i have been in the twisted internal polictics of this age. But now they send something i cannot defeat, only the emperor can defeat death. I only hope the ones who send him meet the same fate as I.

They say he comes with a smile and leaves with a smile and that is why i truley fear.

+++ End of Recording.

Personal Guard Borkas scanned a veterans eye over the great hallway that led to the Governers private chamber. Along with sixteen other guards he now stood watch over the saftey of the great man behind the ornately carved plascrete doors at his back. Guard Jones nodded at his sergeant as his gaze passed over him.

The increase in security was nothing new in the past few months with the govereners vile enemies seeking to kill him. But Borkas knew, just as he knew the devine will of the allmighty emperor watched over the Imperium, no man would reach his lord.

Just as the thought left his mind the illuminators far up in the rafters cut out, the usual bright yellow light of the chamber becoming a terrible blood red as the backup generators cut in immediately. Before he could even raise his gun terrible screams threatened to flood his ears and break his sanity.

A dark figure swept through the guard leaving corpses wherever it struck. The dark gloom of the room giving no justice to the arks of lifeblood erupting from severed arteries.

Borkus felt something pass through his body, his very soul, like some terrible chill down his spine. A horrible, twisted, smirking face filled his vision, a smile stretched ungodly across a madmans features to create the rictus grin of a rotting skull.

Geist let the man before him fall in two, walking through the wall of crimson that shot from the bisected form, the smile never leaving his face. Now for the real fun.

Any opinions, just wrote it straight off the top of me head and onto the forum.

<span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually really like this. What kind of Assassin is he? What is the governor&#39;s allegiance? I suggest getting Geist stuck in some unnecessarily convoluted conspiracy
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers, i was thinking that. I actually wanted to make it so the governer is actually a really good man, kind to the people, clever in war and is devoted to the emperor. However his rivals, evil back stabbing governers finnaly take him out.

I wanted geist as an eversor assassin who escaped the drug programming and so is rather unhinged but has moments of clarity.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;

&quot;Where?&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice very nice I like it keep up the good work i will be looking foward to more wrighting from you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers. Im always working on some fluff or another, If your up for a challenge there is a very long piece about my space marine chapter. The link is below

Here ya go

&quot;Where?&quot;

Closed Thread