Cyread-Raheal craftworld - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Cyread-Raheal craftworld

I know i put this in a previous post but im about to post the rest of it and just need to get the mind set back. I also didnt get much feedback on what i have here last time. any help and advise would be great.

Cyred-Raheal has just recently become involved in human affairs in the last few centuries. Despite what little encounters we’ve had with their forces, a great deal has been learned about their culture. This craft worlds society, and government seem to revolve around the belief that mythological deities ( they term gods) will bring the eldar empire back to its former power. But do not fear reader, the warp entities they once referred to as “gods� are either destroyed or nothing more ideological myth. In any case it is there religious zealously that has driven them to be the strictest and most disciplined of the eldar craftworlds. Capture of one of the xenos from Cyread-Raheal revealed much information. Our records Identify it as a ranger. He revealed to us without hesitation that the controlling body of his craft world was the Facilities of religious practice known as Temples. The xenos informed us of three temples one for each of their remaining eldar “gods�. One temple was dedicated to their war god. Despite torture his name could not be revealed, the subject mentioned something of blasphemy. This temple is said to harbor the most followers and control all military matters. The aspect shrines within the temple control the strict disciplines of perfection the eldar call “the path�. Though there was mention of aspect shrines outside this specific temple. The governing body of this church is a council of the shrines exarches and a powerful autarch whose name also couldn’t be retrieved. In times of war they are responsible for summoning a powerful warp daemon to be used in war. They claim it is the embodiment of one of their former “gods�. I call it nothing more than witchcraft. The second temple is to another mysterious warp entity known as the laughing god. A specific name could not be achieved again. The activities of this temple seemed to be mysterious even to the xenos. As far as we can tell its only purpose was to deliver the word of their deity to the xenos and house a host of strange xenos warriors called the “harlequins�. And finally the third temple was the least spoken of. Through torture and the sounds of his screams we made out three words “ death god� and “birth�. It seemed nothing more than a scare tactic or weapon of some kind. None the less, I’ve petitioned for the Inquisition to look into it.
    Whether these deities are a real threat or not, there followers are. Cyread-Raheal continues to drift through Imperial Space gathering more of their xenos scum to their cause. They believe so strongly in their gods power, and salvation that any eldar in the craft world not following a path within a temple is marked what the xenos call a “sinner�. It is such a dishonor amongst their culture to be marked as a outcaste sinner that some would rather die than face such a societal/religious label. A great tragedy in eldar terms. When asked about the branded mark on the captives cheek the subject actually began to weep and was soon executed for lack of cooperation. He was undoubtedly marked a sinner amongst his people and cast out for it. This kind of religious extremism is dangerous. And it should be on the imperiums top most priority list to deal with this powerful craftworld.

Inquisitor Czevak- Teachings on the Unholy, Lost Chapter
    "The False Crusaders"

2500pts Emperors Children
    1000pts Dark Eldar Cabal of Agony Eternal
    3000pts Tyranids

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting, i liked it, especially the sinner thing that was cool
    shien'yanel
    dip me in choclate and feed me to the lesbians
    i am not a geek, i am a lvl 12 paladin!
    i am not a failure and ill prove it!
    its your choice kyle.....tits or destiny
    KISLEV is NOT part of the empire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. It was interesting.
    But it does seem strange that the eldar would kill themselves.
    And what was the third temple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

religion is a powerful thing wether u believe it or not. The dedication to there religion could force the eldar to rather die then dishonor there tradition. This is very very rare umungst the eldar and its a possibility that it is only present on my craftworld.

The third temple is dedicated to ynneead the god of the dead. he is not awakented or alive yet but his coming was prophisised by the craftworlds seers. A temple was raised in honor of his coming. the whole temple is dedicated to creating this god and living in the ways of making death to feed his creation. the temple is filled with special warlocks called "black clerics" that are dedicated to havesting souls on the battlefield to put in the infinity matrix and so feed ynnead. yup thats it.
    2500pts Emperors Children
    1000pts Dark Eldar Cabal of Agony Eternal
    3000pts Tyranids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it, I really like it. Its very seldom that players manage to inject real originality in their fluff without going over the top and I've never seen it done with Eldar. You have officially gained my respect!
    "You're very interesting, and very perceptive. So interesting, and so perceptive, in fact, that we shall now fight with KNIVES!"
    -Moltar

"I've been dead long before you were born, and I'll be dead long before you'll be dead!"
    -Space Ghost

+ Reply to Thread