Dark Eldarish Names - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Eldarish Names

Okay, I have just started the beginnings of my Dark Eldar and have already endured one loss out of the many victories that there are to come. :shifty: That isn't the reasoning behind this topic, out of all things I am struggling with at the moment is finding a name which sounds Dark Eldarish for the lady that lead my Kabal into battle and would appreciate some suggestions on a good name. One person thought up the name "Sabrina" for my Dark Eldar Lady which generally I replied with a face such as {confused} or more exactly .

Tau Force:
    W/L/D
    1/1/0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Try Dark Elf/Drow name generators. Just google it. They usually do the trick for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drow names would work well. You could always transmogulate existing names.

Sabrina could become Archon Sarabrina. Sai-barana. Play around with the sounds. I used to use latin translators to find a word that meant something to the character, then play around with it till it got the right sound.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

Sabrina...Sabrinal. Labrinal. Hmm. That sounds like disinfectant.

Sabriel is slightly more appealing, since it was the title of an entertaining novel. Sariel. Sriel. No, that sounds too much like Yriel. Sirial. Sirial? Is that too iffy?

I don't know, elf names are weird and often pansy-ish. Especially dark elf names. I mean, Drizzt? What was that guy smoking?
    The above poster = Totally a member of the Fluff Masters Clan. Click here for fluff pwnage.

Come, sons of LO! Kneel before Poodle!

Mr_Wayne: "Some people believe that the World Eaters do not field any ranged weaponry. Those people often die at a distance."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    159 (x5)

you say this when you are talking about a race that has a character named after a disney movie character... a useless name and a useless model...

sabrina. savrina. sangria. barina. fui fui moi moi. sangakara... i'm useless at this anmes thing. i've got the same problem mind, so i shouldn't be joking about it. a harliquin turn DE, would they keep their name or modify it slightly? aka Yecanor to Yekanthar
    Caps-Lock, its like cruise-control for AWESOMENESS!
    Dear Game Developer,
    Rock is cheese, Paper is just fine
    Signed Scissors.

WWP and other Dark Eldar how to
    http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=149386

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    79 (x2)

sabriel is a sweet novel....

yeah....

bye
    -A tau, dark eldar and slaanesh csm player
    -vassal player
    -And always on LO chat..

Victorus aut Mortis Shad0w_Reaper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Tavion View Post
    Okay, I have just started the beginnings of my Dark Eldar and have already endured one loss out of the many victories that there are to come. :shifty: That isn't the reasoning behind this topic, out of all things I am struggling with at the moment is finding a name which sounds Dark Eldarish for the lady that lead my Kabal into battle and would appreciate some suggestions on a good name. One person thought up the name "Sabrina" for my Dark Eldar Lady which generally I replied with a face such as {confused} or more exactly .
    Hey there,
    I dont play Dark Eldar personally, my best friend does, but he used the names of different stars (as in stars in the sky) for the names of his Dark Eldar lords and leaders, and there are some really great sounding names, plus they all have meanings, so you could find a cool name and have it translated into something that describes your leader :yes:
    Space Wolves (Under Construction) | Circle of Orboros (Under Construction)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Splata View Post
    sabrina. savrina. sangria. barina. fui fui moi moi. sangakara... i'm useless at this anmes thing. i've got the same problem mind, so i shouldn't be joking about it. a harliquin turn DE, would they keep their name or modify it slightly? aka Yecanor to Yekanthar
    Sangakara isn't too bad.
    The above poster = Totally a member of the Fluff Masters Clan. Click here for fluff pwnage.

Come, sons of LO! Kneel before Poodle!

Mr_Wayne: "Some people believe that the World Eaters do not field any ranged weaponry. Those people often die at a distance."

+ Reply to Thread