This Is A Good Br - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you can say I was really bored. I played this game with only a few guardsmen and guardians. Yet for some reason, it still shines out as a good game.

Battle fought on: 1-28-04

Kyzer peered across the broken landscape. Dead imperial guardsmen and elder guardians alike littered the battlefield. The battle was fought to one last position, Hill 254. During the hours Kyzer commanded the area to be fortified as best as it could. Within hours small sand bag positions were laid. With the conscripts only protection being a piece of scrap metal from a demolished vehicle, he could see the fear in the conscript’s eyes as they waited, watching patiently for the enemy to attack. As for his own squad they took positions up on the hill above, nestling into there posts. After hours of no fighting, but only the distant noise of gun fire, the men began to relax. Each swapping stories back and forth to each other and enjoying some freshly brewed beer.
    Suddenly a loud whine filled the air as shuriken fire came out of no where. The men were caught off guard. In an instant five men fell in a blood heap of death, as severed limbs and body parts fell. The guardsmen scrambled to there positions managing to fire off a few shots into the enemy. The enemies continued to advance into the ever growing hail of fire. One by one the guardsmen managed to gain the upper hand. With the eldar sweeping up on the guardsmen’s position there was only one thing to do, a final charge to the death.
    Kyzer yelled the command across the field to all his men, heroically even the conscripts charged. As expected the casualties started to grow again on the guardsmen’s side as a shuriken round slid through a conscripts neck leaving only one left in there squad of six . But not even that would stop him, swinging his gun at one of the guardians posed an instant death on the receiving end. As for Kyzer, bloody fighting escalated. Remarkably with no more casualties Kyzer was able to defeat the attacking guardians with ease. Yet this is only one of the few won battles in a loosing war.

End results
    Eldar- wiped out
    Imperial guard- Kyzer and four in his squad, and one conscript

When goblins blow themselves up its stupidity. But when humans blow themselves up its bravery....odd isn't it

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice amount of fluff and so on gj hmm... maybe a little more length all in all a well written and fought battle oh and nice taking out guardians in cc with guardmen i mean they not that good but got better armor and initiative

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, and yes, that truly happened! I was very happy. Plan to ahve another one on sometime soon.
    When goblins blow themselves up its stupidity. But when humans blow themselves up its bravery....odd isn't it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

godd bt, please make a bigger fight next time
    glory for the emperor!
    "There are only two infinate things in the world, the Universe and Humen Stupidity, and i'm not sure about the Universe"- Albert Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problemo, I am going to be making one soon like I said. It will be longer and stuff. Thanks for all the comments

Indeed, glory to the emperor!!

Closed Thread