Chaos Vs Salamanders - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Army:

HQ
    lord calus (Chaos Lord)

Elites
    12 Khorne Berzerkers

Troops
    9 Tac. Marines
    10 Red Corsairs (formerly Space Wolves)

Salamanders:

HQ
    Chaplain Xavier

Elites
    5 Terminators

Troops
    10 tac marines
    8 scouts

Heavy Support
    1 Dreadnought

salamander 1st turn
    The battle started out with the salamanders going first. He moved his scouts out behind a nearby forest hoping to circle them around. Next, he moved his tac. squads the opposite way to the scouts into a bigger jungle to occupy a narrow passageway, he noticed its strategical importance so he moved his other tac squad and his termies into there aswell. he moved his dreadnought to occupy a nearby city ruins. without being able to shoot or assault, it was my turn.

Chaos 1st Turn
    As i noticed the strategical importance of that jungle, i moved my berzerkers into the jungle. next i sent lord calus to join my tac. squad and moved my red corsairs over to meet the scouts. i let fire with my tac. squad and berzerkers and felled 3 marines in the hail of fire. my red corsairs severely impaired the scouts by falling 5 of them including one of them being left as a smoking carcass (gotta love those meltaguns) . now comes the assault phase.....

The Deciding Assault Phase!
    I Moved My berzerkers into action first. since they charged they got first strike. 60 attacks all up resulted in all of the warriors in the jungle perishing in a bloodstorm of whirring chainaxes. Lord Calus then moved into assault with the dreadnought (after leaving the squad..of course). the dreadnought swung with its mighty weapon but left no mark on lord calus. with swift retaliation lord calus felled the giant mechanical behemoth. my red corsairs moved into assault with the remaining scouts and quickly rid of them.

now u know the true power of chaos u foolish space marines

well that was my first battle with my newly formed Nightmare Angels (the name of my army) What Do u Think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happened to Xavier? Did he do anything?
    What about the terminators? where did they go
    Did the salamanders kill anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, the termies are no problem for chain-axe weilding berserkers, but what happned to xaviar???
    and why was this battle so short???
    "There are only two infinate things in the world, the Universe and Humen Stupidity, and i'm not sure about the Universe"- Albert Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xavier died in the chainaxe frenzy aswell as all the termies and yes some of my men did take casualties i just couldnt remember them for some reason *whistles, then runs away* * hear door slam and car start *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<_< Shame on you Kickazz shame on you. I know which battle your talking about. Those poor poor noobz. I tried to help them but , DAMN THEY ROLL BAD FOR SAME REASON.& 60 attacks, thats a hell of a lota dead stuff ouch.
    <u>Fear The Wrath Of The ANZAC Clan</u>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, thats amazing. You were right, total ownage. Nice job&#33;&#33;&#33;
    <span style='color:blue'>W/L/D</span>

<span style='color:purple'>3rd Company Raven Guard Space Marines-</span><span style='color:red'>in surgery</span>

<span style='color:green'>512th Cadian Orbital Defence-</span><span style='color:orange'>under construction</span>

<a href='http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Redhawk%2011' target='_blank'>Xbox Live Stats</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Venerable Zoidberg@Mar 31 2004, 060
    Those poor poor noobz. I tried to help them but , DAMN THEY ROLL BAD FOR SAME REASON.& 60 attacks, thats a hell of a lota dead stuff ouch.
    Hey, Im no n00b, infact I have been playing longer than you, reading your Introduction. Anyway, are you implying that only " n00bs " roll bad? I roll bad plenty of the time.

Well nice report, although next time can you give a list of the equipment?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what he means by noobs is that was their first game&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:w I didnt say that all n00bs roll bad. Just those particular ones. Not cause they&#39;re noobs, they&#39;re just damn unlucky
    <u>Fear The Wrath Of The ANZAC Clan</u>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This battle was great. i bet the chaos player is heaps cool&#33; (take into note that im kickazz and i played that battle&#33; lost kickazz&#39;s password&#33
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?chaosbringer' target='_blank'>40k-forum.tk go there, its the best</a>

i&#39;ve heard alchohol makes you stupid&#33;

No i&#39;m . . . doesn&#39;t

Closed Thread