Aftermath Report On A Rebellion... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

++++++++++EVALUATION OF RECENT BATTLE [EX-845/41] - AFTERMATH REPORT++++++++++

Commit to: Imperial Record S/Marine file
    Input Date: 8453998.M41
    Input Clearance: Inquisitor Dacta
    Author: Captain Manys

I am writing this in great joy, are battle with the enemy, short though it was, had been extremely hard. While on patrol over the peaceful terrain (now scared with remnants of dead soldiers) was assaulted by the Dark Eldar, intent on wiping out our most beautiful land.

It was by chance we spotted 1 in the trees with his pistol gleaming. He clearly was speaking to someone, some of the troops of the Space Marines Black Templar Legion commanded by Captain Manys heard them plotting a plan to run the most graceful emperors regime into the ground. The ruined building to my north was the strongpoint we controlled. The flaming wreckage of the Land Raider could be seen, a baggage train carrying most valuable cargo fell into enemy hands. Beyond the scouring Eldar, checking out vehicles and foolishly tampering with electric components, was a mighty force of the dead. Beyond them orks. All armed to the teeth, they stood waiting for us to find them. The driver of a Land Speeder was being tortured behind a rock.

We took our positions behind walls overlooking them. We were small in number. This was the main strongpoint I had at my disposal. I sent my terminators into the cover from the rocks. This was a success, they took up positions ready to attack. My tactical squad took up positions in tree cover to the east. I waited behind the wall, to command them from an overlooking view of both armies. My land speeder and bike squad hid with me. I waited a little, and then sent out commands.

I moved the terminators into the trees in front of them to wipe out the Dark Eldar speaking. My tactical squad was to go round and take up a position behind some oil barrels to fire upon the Orks. My bike squadron moved in on the right flank to take on the captors of the baggage train. The land speeder moved down the left to also attack the Ork and aid the tactical squad. My terminators killed the Eldar in the trees, and took up positions ready to attack the baggage train with the bikes. The tactical squad sent a spray of bullets into the Ork, making mince meat of 3 Orks. The land speeders heavy bolter took down 2 Orks. The bikes took out the baggage train, sparing as much cargo as possible. The Eldar and orks moved into the enemy, large numbers of Ork heading for my terminators, a small amount to engage contact with the bikes and tactical squad. 1 Bike was taken, 1 member of the tactical squad and the land speeder.

Calling for reinforcements, I swept into battle firing my bolt pistol and gearing up my chainsword. The Templars colours on my banner meant something, I was here to uphold what they stood there so boldly for. The terminators wiped out the orks, first with gun fire then into assault. 1 casualty from that, all but 3 Orks dead. The tactical squad and bikes made mince meat of the orks, the Eldar were no more from my chainsword cleaning them off, 2 more down. The Orks moved in greater numbers on the bikes, my terminators went to help, I went to take the cover from the ruins. From up there I could command my troops, while unleashing fire on the enemy. The terminators wiped out 2 Orks, while the tactical squad and bikes took out 5. The Orks left behind moved in on my position. Realising I was there. The Orks took down 1 more bike. My status was as followed. 1 Bike, 6 in a tactical squad, 3 terminators, and me.

The Orks assaulting now finished off neatly, my troops came to support me in the ruins. The terminators moved out to the front to get a first line of fire. My bike moved to the side to make a large sweeping move on the Orks. My tactical squad took a scattered position around the ruins right hand side. Unleashing all hell on the Orks moving towards us, we were now facing a devastated, 25% strength Ork army, took down another 15% of them. They moved in still firing on us, taking down one more of the terminator squad and a bike.

We homed in on them, the tactical squad moving in through the side, my terminators assaulting from the front. The Orks took few casualties, there armour saves were lucky. The rest of them retreated, if they stayed they would have been fighting a 1 sided battle. We continued to move towards them, hacking them down as they went. A force of 2 orks left unharmed.

The reinforcements arrived. They had 1 leader, a good friend of mine, Captain Corolla, of the Black Templars Legion Reserves. They reinforced are numbers, as what we were up against was a great rebellion, a disruption in peace against the emperor.

Our emperors name rules still more, I suspect this is the first part in a war of destruction and havoc.

Yours,
    Captain Manys.

Won/Drawn/Lost (Only counting games 1500pts and over)

Space Marines -- Emperor's Legion (3/0/0)
    Tyranids (2/0/0)
    Orks (0/0/0) --Not Yet Ready--

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my first battle report, please fell free to write whatever about it here, even if it is unfriendly advice, like dont ver write another battle report again, it was rubbish
    Won/Drawn/Lost (Only counting games 1500pts and over)

Space Marines -- Emperor's Legion (3/0/0)
    Tyranids (2/0/0)
    Orks (0/0/0) --Not Yet Ready--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should have put in a bit more detail in it (like numbers of dead, turn numbers, etc.) And you were up against ork and dark elder right? Also say what mission your playing. Otherwise it was good.
    Back from a long adventure.

Closed Thread