Chaos Vs Orks Vs Space Wolves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE LISTS
    Chaos (me)
    Sorcerer Lord Kranius
    8 Shooting Marines (Asp has a spawn)
    8 Combat Marines
    5 Possessed Marines
    I know theres not much - but its all the modals i have at the moment so really had to pack in the points - my Asp champions have about 50pts of stuff each!

Orks (brother)
    Warboss
    50 Boys
    Truck boys mob
    4 warbikes without guns
    Lots of modals - very scary army

Space Wolves (Member: Neo)
    Wolf Lord (x2 master crafter lightning claws <_< )
    7 Grey Hunters
    7 Grey Hunters
    7 Grey Hunters
    10 Blood claws
    Also scary - it seems I am out numbered....

Turn 1 (Orks)
    Splits army into two halfs and sends 25 boys and bikes at the Chaos and Truck boys mob and 25 boys + Warboss at the Wolves. Truck zooms forward and bikes are almost at the chaos.

Turn 1 (Chaos)
    Keep shooty marines back and send possesed, Lord and combat squad at the bikers. Kranius shoots and knows an ork of his bike. The shooting squad finishes off the bikers. Heavy bolters and bolt guns blow up 3 orks. Plasma gun overheats but doesnt kill its bearer.

Turn 1 (Wolves)
    Runs forward towards the orks. Blasts the truck with a melta gun. No orks hurt in the blast. Bolt pistols score 2 wounds on the boss (closest in 12&#39;&#39. Boltguns slaughter rest of mob.

Turn 2 (Orks)
    Warboss runs back to join the other mob, which run forward. 25 boyz charge Chaos marine assaulty squad, but almost all die before they strike. Orks still score 6 wounds on the chaos but I pass all 4+ saves &#33;&#33;

Turn 2 (Chaos)
    Kranius and possessed move in a position to charge the orks next turn. Plasma gun scores a grey hunter but the rest of the shots are stopped by there armour. In the Ork combat orks are slain but in return i pass the four 4+ saves i have to take.

Turn 2 (Wolves)
    Blood claws kill a few orks with bolt pistols after running at the closest orks. They are just out of charge range (by 3-4mm). The grey hunters fail to wound and Chaos with bolters.

Turn 3 (orks)
    Orks charge the blood claws. After a compleate slaughter involving only 2 surviving &#39;claws, they pass there morale check. In the Chaos combat - the orks lose after i pass all my saves AGAIN&#33; Still, half the mob remains.

Turn 3 (Chaos)
    Kranius and his possessed charge the orks after the plasma gunner kills another space wolf. After many casulties the orks still lose thanks to my indestructable armour saves&#33; None failed yet....

Turn 3 (Wolves)
    To back up the dieing blood claws, the wolf lord and squad charge the orks. The wolf lord slays the under-equiped warboss but the orks live to fight again. Grey hunter shots fail to kill any chaos again.

Turn 4 (Orks)
    Not much happoning this turn. A few wounds caused to the chaos but saves are passed. The squad with the dead warboss is reduced to about 10 by now. They hold and casue a wound to the wolf lord.

Turn 4 (Chaos)
    Plasma gunner kills another grey hunter. Kranius turns an ork into a spawn. All orks bar one are killed. The remaining ork causes a wound on a marine and the save is failed&#33; I thought i could make it through unscratched&#33; Curses.....
    Still that orks flees off the table from the fearsome black marines&#33;

Turn 4 (Wolves)
    Sencing the combat with the orks is over - the remaining grey hunter squad advances towards the black legionaires. In the combat phase all the orks are slain. Now its just Wolves versus Chaos. Poor orks - never got to see turn 5

Turn 5 (Chaos)
    The whole army advances on the two weakend sqauds of wolves.
    Guns open fire and kill 3 grey hunters. Only Two of them left + the wolf lord and retinue.

Turn 5 (Wolves)
    Space wolves run forward for the glory of russ&#33; the 2 Grey hunters and the Wolf lord make it in. The sqaud he was in cant get into base contact. The combat is atchually won by the wolves since the squad is only a shooting unit. Still the spawn killed one of the wolves. Chaos hold.

Turn 6 (Chaos)
    Black legionaire &#39;mob&#39; in. Kranius kills 4 and the squad kills many. The wolf lord kills 5 Chaos&#33;&#33; Spawn kills one too. Space wolves hold. With few modals on either side left - its gonna be between the two lords...

Turn 6 (Wolves)
    The raging combat continues. All the wolves are killed except the lord are killed. Only 5 Chaos Marines, the Spawn and Kranius live. After the marines are done - the spawn rolls his attacks - he gets to make two. Both hitting and wounding the wolf lord Neo makes his 3+ Saves....
    And fails them both&#33; The Wolf lord is dead and the chaos marines win the day&#33; YaY&#33;

Result: Black Legion Victory

A Promise to a dead man means nothing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow nice battle but it seems you had some wonderful saves. The ork guy should also not have divided like that and allowed himself to get taken piecmeal.
    Live life Dangerously

<a href='http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194529' target='_blank'>http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194529</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yer he wont be making that mistake again. I still cant belive my spawn killed his wolf lord....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, that was really stupid of the Ork player. He could have easily overwhelmed one of the other armies if he had not split it up.

Well, you had very very very lucky rolling this game.

Good victory and good luck&#33;
    <span style='color:blue'>W/L/D</span>

<span style='color:purple'>3rd Company Raven Guard Space Marines-</span><span style='color:red'>in surgery</span>

<span style='color:green'>512th Cadian Orbital Defence-</span><span style='color:orange'>under construction</span>

<a href='http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Redhawk%2011' target='_blank'>Xbox Live Stats</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tommorow i fight more orks - aswell as Imperial guard and Space Marines. Were gonna have alot of 40k in 40 mins games since we have got about 6 hours

If i remember any specific battles I&#39;ll post em up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good, please write em up. I look forward to em.
    <span style='color:blue'>W/L/D</span>

<span style='color:purple'>3rd Company Raven Guard Space Marines-</span><span style='color:red'>in surgery</span>

<span style='color:green'>512th Cadian Orbital Defence-</span><span style='color:orange'>under construction</span>

<a href='http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Redhawk%2011' target='_blank'>Xbox Live Stats</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if the Ork player went against one side of the board, wouldnt the other player be free to do what he wants? But I do have to agree with you guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never divide your forces, is the moral of this game... :blink:

well done there, but I think you need to thank the dice gods&#33;
    Apathy is the greatest enemy of all.

=0_o=

Closed Thread