I.g Vs. Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I.g Vs. Chaos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I won my first meat grinder battle with I.G. AGAINST A 2600 Point Chaos army.(note that i did not have a big army so i borrowed some peices from a friend.)Okay, i had a bassie, two russes, chimera, And a hevay support platoon, three squads of shock troopers and two commisars.He was first. BUT i had an advantage( It was a 4X6 table. My enemy thought it would be a good idea to move behind a wall with only two exits on each side, Big enought to fit a rhino.) I place my tanks where so both exits are in site. I fired with my bassie, and with luck&#33; Imbollished his defiler. Then it was his turn. He tried to come out of behind the wall and fire, he did killed alot of my Shock troops, they are just pawns anyway.(For me) Then its my turn. I move in closer(not to close, wanna stay away from khorn berserkers) And fire everything. I kill lots with my tanks. Killed most of his army. Then i fire ol bassie. kill some more. Then im done. his turn, He tries to fit everything in through one opening&#33; He kills my chimera. My turn. I sneek a russ into the other opening and flank the hell out of him. I direct all my fire at the opening. I take out half of his terminator squad, some of his khorn beserkers. I fire my bassie near his preditor and BLOW IT UP, it takes out 2 more terminators leaving one more left.the guy realizes that i am going to win and quits to save some time for another battle.<that i lost(I am never playing fantasy again). 8|

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, your opponent had some stupid tactics there. If they would have moved correctly this battle could have gone a lot different. Nice victory and you bassie proved its worth.
    <span style='color:blue'>W/L/D</span>

<span style='color:purple'>3rd Company Raven Guard Space Marines-</span><span style='color:red'>in surgery</span>

<span style='color:green'>512th Cadian Orbital Defence-</span><span style='color:orange'>under construction</span>

<a href='http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Redhawk%2011' target='_blank'>Xbox Live Stats</a>

Closed Thread