Equite Prime - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Equite Prime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DemonHunters VS. Tau
    Me- Dessi’us

Campaing of Equite Prime

Intro:
    An ethereal in a diplomatic transport was flying by Equite Prime where it was shot down by Imperial Ships Patroling in that area. It crashed landed in the country side of Equite Prime home of the Slaughtering rat people. (Invader Zim) The Planet was beign purged by a DemonHunter Cadre, Because a demon artifact is possesing the slaughtering rat people of Equite Prime. They saw the Ethereal drop pod fall from the sky. This drew some of the demonic slaughtering rat people to the craft. Luckly the craft had a inpenitrable sheild, but it would not last. The Ethereal sent a distrest signal to the nearest tau ship. A MantaMissleDestroyer harboring a hunter cadre from the Vior’la sept who was traveling through the damecles gulf enroute to a forward posstion intercepted it. The ethereal decided to go and rescue the downed Ethereal. Meanwhile DemonHunters in orbit around Equite Prime are perparing to attack the slaughtering rat people and try to incarserate the downed pod and find out why the Tau are on a Demon Planet. The Tau arrived and deployed two squads of firewarriors, a small contingent of kroot and the ethereal himself deployed from Orca drop ships. The Demon Hunters Deep Striked and sent a small task force of two small grey knight squads a Vindicar assasin and a small HQ with an mighty Inquisiter to the planet while much of the DemonHunter force attacked the slaughtering rat people and try to destroy the demonic artifact.

Mission: Hostage Situation (back of tau codex)
    (slightly modified, closest model not unit wins, no roll for night fight) 7 rounds

Army Lists
    DemonHunters
    5 grey knight squad
    5 grey knight squad
    1 vindicar assasin
    1 inquisitor w/ warrior with his plasma cannon servo w/ familair and

Tau (Got first shot)
    1 ethereal + honor blade +1 sheild drone
    (Alpha squad) 12 FW squad with photon gernades and bonded
    (Tango squad) 12 FW squad with same equipment
    11 kroot+1 shaper with shaper upgrade

Slaughtering rat people
    10 man squad of slaughtering rat people, they start souronding the escape pod and at the begining of each turn they scatter D6 inches (if direct hit follow the little arrow) if they are withing 6? of a unit they assult the unit that turn. Allways moves throught difficult terrain as if open terrain. WS 3 S 3 T 3 W 1 I 1 A 1 LD 6 SV 6+

Set up
    The board is 4’x4’. there are pieces of ruins in the center of the board and inside the ruins is the drop pod. fortification and a trench is on either side of the map. forest start 15 inches away from the trench and fortification edges and protrude out 12 inches from the other 2 edges.

Round 1
    Tau Deep Striked.
    Kroot were attacked by the rat people 2 kroot were eaten alive and 2 rat people die the rat people ran away in fright.The kroot feasted.

Round 2
    The Tau shuffled around a bit getting into position while the DemonHunters were coming in hot from deep strike. 2 greyknight
    squads deep striked on both sides of the trench. 1 squad shot at the kroot and after some bad rolling killed off only 3 of them.

Round 3
    the slaughtering rat people charged the GK squad screaming demonic words they charged the squad that shoot the kroot. 4 rat people were cut down into peices and 2 GK fell in surprise..dead. The rat people scattered away. The kroot advanced toward the GK squad and fired thier rifles at them. the tau Tango squad behind them also fired at the same squad. all saves were made.The greyknight squads armor were badly scared but still could go on. The Alpha tau squad (with ethereal) fired at another squad of GK and took out 1 GK out and the Grey knight fell with a burning hole in his throat. The kroot entered assult and downed 1 GK cutting his head off. The kroot lost all but 3 and the remaing 3 ran back 6?. The GK did’t overtake them and chase them down. The assasin and the HQ deployed via reserves and moved toward the fortification to try and circle the tau.

Round 4
    The rat people did not wish to fight that GK squad and rushed over toward the trees. The kroot continued to run back and made it into the ruins. Tango Squad fired a volley at the GK squad and downed own more. The GK only had 1 man left. The Alpha ethereal Tau squad fired at the other GK squad and took out 2 of them. The GK squad fired back at them killing 3 tau warriors. Carefully and steady The assassin fired his Turbo penatrator but only managed to kill one fire warrior the blood of the firewarrior flowed slowly out of his helmet. The HQ fired its plasma cannon at Tango killing 3 firewarriors melting there armor and all. The lone gk moved up but hit nothing.

Round 5

The slaughtering rat people charged at Alpha squad. 2 rat people died beign cut up by the Ethreal and firewarriors and 1 fire warrior died beign ripped to peices. The last rat person ran off into the forest. The kroot regrouped and ran toward the GK squad. The kroot and Alpha team fired at the squad and killed all but 2 of them. Tango fired at the HQ and killed one henchman the Inquisitor wasn’t pleased and soon would counter. The Kroot assulted the GK. 2 kroot were cut down and 1 GK died. The assult was a stalmate. The lone GK on the other side moved up and was almost in assulting distance. It fired at Tango and killed one FW. The assasin fired a hellfired round and missed a firewarriors head by and inch. The plasma cannon also missed exploding beside the unit. The last kroot died from the GK’s power weapon, the kroot was slaughtered by the GK Captain.

Round 6

The slaughtering rat person charged the Lone GK who had just fought the kroot and it too fell before the GK’s power weapon. Tango saw that a GK was getting too close shot everything it had at him. The GK fell backwards not to rise up and fight for the emperor ever again. Alpha squad ran into the ruins to pretect the pod. The Inquisitor was furious. The plasma cannon fired at Tango and killed all but 2 fire warriors. they made their leadership test, much to the inquisitors dismay. The assassin took out alpha’s shas’ui. The Lone GK walked closer and fired at alpha killing a shield drone and a firewarrior.

Round 7 Final Round

This is down to the wire. Alpha and Tango fired at the lone GK only 3 shots hit and the GK made all his saves. The assassin sniped off one of the 2 firewarriors left in tango. the other (thanks to the ethereal) made his save. The GK fired at Alpha, Killing all but 3 Firewarrios and the ethereal. The plasma cannon missed again. The GK rushed at Alpha and killed the 3 fire warriors in a heap of close combat attacks. Him and the ethereal were locked in combat. One firewarrior (for all those who’s played the game we will call him Kais) was closest to the pod. Tau wins!
    Post game: Just for laughs we continued the CC of the ethereal and the GK. The ethereal killed off the GK but the GK took him with him. 1 firewarrior was at the pod. The Inquisitor and his henchmen watch getting angry. The assassin was told to hunt him down. Now the Tau must get out of the planet alive. But will the GK let them. The Tau will receive reinforcements and the GK will be ready for them..

TO BE CONTINUED...........................................

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT???? :lol: PLEASE TELL ME!

[QUOTE] "For eleven hundred years I have fought and I have seen the darkness in our galaxy. I have seen the vileness of the alien. I have seen the heresy of the mutant. I have witnessed the sin of Possession. I have seen all the evil that the galaxy harbours and I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you have seen i Have fought what you must fight and i have slain what you must slay.
    You are armored by the Emperor himself.
    Righteousness is your sheild. So fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the Protectors of ManKind
    Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death"

-Commander Dante adressing the Blood Angels Chapter at the start of the Alchonis Campaing

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it were the slaughtering rat people skaven...? lol anyways I like the rules for the scenario and I like the scenario you plan to do next I like when people make up rules improvise and extend games I hope to hear the other report!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

I am somewhat stunned that 4 rat people managed to kill 2 gray knights

but otherwise looks good (if you have used deep strike in the previous turn, surely you deep struck not deep striked)
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea i was rolling badly very badly.....o well the Campaing will continue
    keep postin please!

(O yea my bad about the struck and stuff it was confusing at first because me and my bro were taking turn writting so yea sry about that.)
    [QUOTE] "For eleven hundred years I have fought and I have seen the darkness in our galaxy. I have seen the vileness of the alien. I have seen the heresy of the mutant. I have witnessed the sin of Possession. I have seen all the evil that the galaxy harbours and I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you have seen i Have fought what you must fight and i have slain what you must slay.
    Righteousness is your sheild. So fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the Protectors of ManKind

-Commander Dante adressing the Blood Angels Chapter at the start of the Alchonis Campaing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The battle of Equite Prime
    Demon Hunts VS Tau
    made by Tyhco and Aun O Dessiu’s

Army List
    Demon Hunters- 1st shot
    Vindicar assassin
    Inquisitor with hench men
    2 5 man gray knight squads
    4 terminators

Tau - 2nd shot
    Ethereal w/ honor blade - drone controller 1 gun drone 1 shield drone

Shas’O - plasma rifle, pulse cannon, shield generator, multi tracker (hw)
    -Bodyguard - fusion blaster pulse cannon, multi-tracker

5 stealth suits - bonded

2x12 fire warriors squad bonded photon grenades and shas’ui

Slaughtering rat people
    special rules:
    They can’t move from cemetery. At the beginning of each players turn they role 2 d6 and if they roll a double 1’s or 6’s they summon a greater demon with wings which scatter in 2 d6 in any direction. The demon we have chosen is the Blood Thirster (Khorn) They can summon as many as they can. The slaughtering rat people can stay in the cemetery but are the only ones who can not be shot at in the cemetery.
    Only slaughtering rat people can die in closecombat. They only disappear on a double 1’s or 6’s at the end of each of their phases. (This is going to be a blood bath)

Intro:
    The Ethereal was able to escape but they were not able to be picked up by orca drop ships. The Tau and the Imperial ships were engaged in combat in the sky above. The Tau how ever was able to establish a small base camp. The Ethereal and the lone firewarrior was able to make it safely through the forests to the base camp called Run’Al . As for the Gray knight attack on the relic sight the slaughtering rat people were able to summon 3 greater demons. Their was a fierce battle many greyknights were lost but came out victorious. The slaughtering rat people scattered across the world trying to summon many great demons or warp gates.Sadly they cannot just purge the planet via orbital strike but must hunt down the high priests. Not only must the greyknights hunt down the slaughtering rat people high priests but also hunt down the Ethereal.
    The Tau has sent out an advanced scout cadre to investigate the area around the base. A force of greyknights had come across one of the high priests which are trying to summon high demons in a cemetery. Luckily also came upon a Tau battle force. Both armies have no choice but to try to destroy one and another and both must stop the demonic possessed slaughtering rat people of Equite Prime.

Mission:
    Cleanse-stop ritual
    7 turns

MAP (Inspired by Clawsome) Sry can’t seem to get pic into LIB or make a hyperlink!

Turn 1:
    Rat people started conjuring a demon!!!
    (double 6’s!!!!! !!WOAH!!!&#33
    The clouds grew dim and red the demon hunters were aware of what was to come! The Warp let in a monstrous creature and the rat people give praise to Khorn. He Fly’s towards the city ruins looking for souls to consume. He stood tall on top of the cemetery walls and let out a horrible scream. This marks the beginning of his terror. He eyed the grey armor of the knights and grin with his yellow teeth. His wings flapped once with excitement.

DemonHunters:
    The grey knights felt they should not just charge the demon but encircle it first. The GK terminators and GK squad #2 dashed into the forest to better use the cover that was given to them. they decided to work together to come up with a scheme to defeat both the demon and the Tau. The GK squad #1 valiantly fired their mighty storm bolters at the foul Bloodthirster, but to no avail. The inquisitor ordered the gun servito to fire is plasma cannon at the Demon. The gun servitor nodded and to aim at the huge bloodthirster. The great cannon backfired but luckly it did not harm the gun servito. The inquisitor took matters in his own hands and fired at the demon, but the Demon laughed at the humans petty attempt to desrtroy him. The inquisitor declared that he himself will bring down the demon with his mighty hammer. The assassin felt that the demon was the biggest threat to him and his fellow warriors. He loaded his rifle with a hellfire round and took aim. The round hit its mark and the demon screamed in pain. The his left arm dripped with black blood. The Demon was enraged. The terminators and the GK squad # 2 cheered at the demons wimpy scream of pain and fired their storm bolters at him to take advantage of the demons turned back. The demon quickly saw what was happening and raised his wing up to deflect the bullets.

Demons turn:
    He continued to fly towards the city ruins. Teeth clenched.

Tau:
    The Stealth Team flew towards the forest for cover and for an advantage of sight. He then moved his Command squad towards the forest and the stealth team to back them up. The Ethereal screamed to the firewarriors to fire at will at the monster in black. The Grey Knights watched as many blue lights from the Tau streamed at the foul demon. The Storm squad shot a volley of lights at the Thirster. The Tau has never seen such a hideous creature before. One shot was deflected off of the armored wings that gauided the Demon. Gold team fired another wave of pulse rifles. It scorched the demon and left a burning scare on his torso and his neck. The Demon gave a scream that even the Knights had to shudder too.
    The stealth team shuffled over beside the forest and heard the echo of a great scream. Command squad moved up towards the storm squad.

turn 2

Slaughtering rat people:
    They summoned another DEMON (figures Dessi ‘Us is rolling always gets 1’s or 6’s lol)
    The New demon hoped on top of the wall and laughed. The other demon moved towards the greyknight squad #1 in vengeance. He let loose and charged the knights and the knights kept their feet planted as they are fearless and will always will be. The Grey knights screamed “For the Emperor!!!? and stood their ground as the demon flew his way over to the knights. The demon landed giving a mighty blow cutting a greyknight down bloodinging his great axe. The demon turned around and punched a greyknight high in the air then grabbed the knight by his leg with his wip and threw him down instantly killing the brave knight. The demon turned to his right and snapped off the head of the greyknight and drinking blood out of the knights neck and tossing him aside. The Grey knights fought desperately back swinging their powerful Nemesis’s into the battle but did nothing to prevent this creature to fight on.

DeamonHunter’s turn:
    The inquisitor moved his team up preparing them to charge. The knights in the forest slowly mad their way through the dense vegetation. The terminators saw the new demon in the cemetery. The terminators raised their arms and fired at the new threat. A well placed shot hit the demon in the chest. The Demon clasped his chest and looked in the direction of the trees, cursing in his demonic language. The assassin took aim at the bloodthirster that was dealing with the GK #1 squad. He loaded a turbo penetration round into the rifle’s chamber. He took careful aim but the demon unknowingly dodged the round as he was dodging a knights sword. The inquisitor charged with his henchman to help bring the beast down. The foul beast ate the mystic and grounded up a knight as well as a cherub like hamburger meat and liked his fangs with satisfaction. The inquisitor kept his word and with one swing of the demon hammer he smote the Bloodthirster. But, their was another threat on its way...

Demons turn:
    The rat people failed to summon another blood thirster but the other blood thirster moved towards the Tau HQ. The Blood Thirster leaped into combat with rage of his fellow fallen blood thirster. His eyes glowed black and red as he swung his axe and terror into the heap of battle. The Blood thirster battered Shas’O around and laughed. Shs’O struck back and bashed the demons face with his shield. The Demon stoped laughing as his mouth was full of blackened blood. Unfortunately the blows the shas’o suffered was fatal. The demon wasn’t laughing anymore as the battle continued on.

Tau: The Ethereal ordered the shas’ui of the storm squad to press on with the battle while he reinforces and aid Shas’O in combat with the Great Demon.
    He moved towards the Demon guided by his two drones to help his fellow warrior. The Stealth Team moved along the tree edge up the field. The Storm Squad moved toward the city for cover reluctantly leaving their Nobel Ethereal to fend for himself. The stealth team fired its burst cannons into the forest attempting to cut down the terminators. two terminators fall with holes piercing their armor.(Whats up with my rolling!!??)
    The ethereal and his drones charged at the demon to help aid the helpless shas’vre. The demon flung his whip at the shas’vres wraping it around the head of walker and detaching it of off its body and the walker fell on its side and exploded. The demon turned sharply laughing as he whacked a drone out of its way with its mighty and powerful axe. He chopped down the Ethereal with one blow splitting the Ethereal in half. He smiled with his evil smile and punched the other drone out of the field. The drone survived and flew off into the distance towards the Tau camp. The Camp saw the drone and new the Ethereal had died because no one was able to control the drone. But the Ethereal still attempted to kill him before the fatal blow but it wasn’t enough. The Ethereal fell. The price of failure weighed heavily to the warriors of the firecast but they all decided to avenge their fallen Aun.

Turn 3
    Rat people:
    The rat people yet again could not summon another demon and the lone bloodthirster is still here. He flies towards the stealth team and rips them all to shreds, luckly one warrior got a shot off and wounded the beast.

Demon Hunters:
    The last remaining GK of GK # 1 crept tawrds the cemetery. The GK # 2 and the terminators continued through the forest, by next turn they will emerge from the foliage to purge the world of the demon threat. The gun servito caught the storm squad in the open and brought his plasma cannon at them. He fired the massive weapon but it again back fired and this time destroyed the gun servito. The smell of burning flesh and metal befouled the nose of the inquisitor. The assassin took aim at the storm squad’s Shas’Ui. The firewarriors could not determine were the shot came from but when they turned around they saw their shas’ui’s body laying on the ground with blood draining from his head. Despite the death of the shas’ui did not waverthem and they continued the battle. Unfortunately no knights were able to reach the slaughtering rat people.

Demon:
    The demon saw the terminator that wounded him earlier and flew at them with his whip in one hand and his axe in another he had fire in his eyes. He shouted something in his deamonic language and attacked the terminators. He tuned to his side in mid air and swung the malevolent axe and cut straight through a terminators torso. The other terminator was able to bring the beast down but not before the demon fatal wounded the brave terminator with his tail. GK # 2 was frozen with awe as they saw the heroic terminator fall and they knew that he will be one of the great names inscribe on the memorial back on titan.

Tau: They stood still as they heard the screams and yells of horror from the forest and then the silence in the forest. The Storm squad shot a volley of pulse rifle shots at the lone standing Inquisitor. the plasma shots bounced of off him like it was nothing and the Inquisitor sensed fear in the eyes of the firewarriors because he himself was still standing after that wave of fire.

Rat People: (turn 4)
    They weren’t successful in bringing another demon from the darken warp.

Demon Hunters:
    The lone Knight crept in to the cemetery and hid from the rat people behind a tomb, hearing the squealing rat people try to summon another demon. The inquisitor strode to the ruined city to find some cover from the tau and their technology of heresy. The assassin tried to pick off another warrior of the storm squad, but the sniper round wised past the warrior’s helmet. The lone knight leaned from his hiding place and began to open fire at the slaughtering rat people. Chaos ensued in the rat people ranks as 2 of them exploded by the rounds from the lone knight. The knight bolted from his hiding place wielding his power weapon. The slaughtering rat people drew their knives and reached out with their claws to defend themselves from the knight. The knight stabbed the closes rat person with his mighty power weapon, then brought his foot up and kicked the rat person off to withdraw his sword from the carcass. He then swung his sword at the rat person’s comrade and beheaded it. Then he instinctively slashed at two rat people trying to counter attack and killed them both.

Demons:
    The rat high priest screeched at the knight and the 4 remaining rat people pounced on him.
    The rat people clawed and bit at the greyknight and the greyknight swung his sword making a rat person fall in the knights own pool of blood. The Knight fell to one knee trying to fight back but the rat people kept him down and tore at him and gored him with their claws. The Knight fell but the other squad was on its way to defeat these rat people and give the remains of the knight a proper prayer after being slayed.

Tau:
    The Storm squad was serching for the sniper which took out their sargent but they couldn’t find the camouflaged sniper.

Turn 5
    Rat People:
    the 3 rat people couldn’t summon a demon.

Demon Hunters:
    GK #2 moved up to the cemetery but only one could enter. He fired his storm bolter but only downed one rat person exploded from the storm bolter’s bullets. The assassin fired again at the storm squad but got distracted by the high pitch screams of the rat people and missed his shot. The inquisitor fired his stormbolter at the storm squad but only one fire warrior fell to the bolters lethal fire power.

Demons
    The rat people continued to try to summon another greater demon but failed.

Tau: They Storm Squad shifter towards the cemetery and shot their pulse carbines at the inquisitor and the inquisitor only has one wound left after taking burn wounds.

Rat People:
    They didn’t raise a demon from the warp

Demon Hunters:
    GK # 2 crept into the cemetery but leaving 2 out (I rolled double one’s for difficult terrain). The wounded inquisitor moved behind some ruins. He shot at the storm squad and managed to kill one more fire warrior. the warriors of the Vior’La sept felt their blood come to a boil with anger and they would soon put down the dog that killed their brethren. “ FOR THE EMPEROR!? was the battle cry as the knights in the cemetery let out a hail of bolt fire and slaughtered the slaughtering rat people. The sky slowly began to clear. The sun crept out from the clouds.

Tau:
    The firewarriors shift in sight of the Inquisitor now they let loose of fire onto of the Inquistor.The Inquisitor’s armor came out and saved him from the heated plasma.

Turn 6

Demon Hunters:
    The inquisitor moved back into the ruins. The GK #2 moved fully moved into the cemetery.
    GK # 2 fired their storm bolters at the storm squad killing 2 warriors of the fire caste. The sniper decided to help out too but missed his shot.

Tau:
    The Gold squad shot at the greyknight squad in the cemetery. The Knights took in many shots but only one fell with a plasma shot to the stomach. The melted armor and blood dripped off of him slowly onto the ground of cemetery.

Turn 7(last turn)

Demon Hunters:
    The GK # 2 fired from the cemetery killing 3 fire warriors. The knights celebrated at seeing the xenos die. The sniper fired his last round. He aimed at the shas’ui’s apprentices head. He squeezed off a round and managed to fatally wound the warrior. The bullet cleanly flew through the warrior’s neck which caused the trachea to be completely sliced up. The warrior gaped for air and suffocated. The fellow warriors were pinned down. They ducked for cover.

Tau:
    The warrior’s only chance to survive rests in the hands of gold squad.
    The gold squad was able to see the greyknights in the cemetery. They shot a volley of blue lights into the cemetery knocking head stones into pebbles and memorials cracked and crumbled. One Knight falls on his knees holding his chest with pain and another falls lying on the concrete with one arm and a detached helmet with a pool of blood.

(It was a stalemate)
    To BE CONTINUED.................................................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry tycho forgot to say what the map looked like. There is a cemetary in the center of the board, a ruined city in the north east. open feilds in north west. Forest that streach from the south west of the map to the west (about half the boards length.) and pertruded about 16 inches toward the east. And there was a small entrenchment south east. we also decided that there would only be a winner if there were no more opponents (in other words everyone else is dead but your army is still there). if we played the actual rules then i would have won because i had the only unit no below half strenght. hope this helps :ph34r:
    If you charge a bunker and die, its called being reckless, but if you charge the bunker and win, it's heroic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not sure if no one is looking at this or maybe they are but please post what you think of this Battle report and the hole campaing plez!

Senior Member The Real Leman Russ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

s'okay, i got kina bored
    Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause childen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any suggestions? positive advice or comments? like the creativity? don't be afraid to post. it will out come the next and maby final post for the campaigne.
    If you charge a bunker and die, its called being reckless, but if you charge the bunker and win, it's heroic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its kinda long but a nice Bat Rep! keep em coming ppl, i think that in the end the rat ppl will prevail...
    ...love the smell of plasma burned flesh in the morning...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast