Gladiators - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gladiators

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gladiator’s (inspired by Cheese&#33
    Arena
    No power instant death! 2 HQ for each Army!

Blood Angels:

Chaplain Lemartes

Demon Hunters:

GreyKnight Grandmaster

Tau:

Aun’Shi

IG
    Commissar Yarrick

The arena was filled with screaming fans of all race!!! Blood Angels Demon Hunters Fire Warriors and Storm Troopers to see who was better in a showdown!!!(have real models set up&#33

Yarrick comes out slowly from the entrance tunnel (Real tunnel) As the Storm Troopers cheered and shot their guns in excitement! Yarrick raises his claw and gives out a battle cry for his fellow IG’s
    Yarrick walked over to his side ready to fight. Chaplain Lemartes walks out making all the powerful spacemarines give tribute of honor to the chaplain and cheering! The Chaplain gives a lil bow to show respect. Yarrick returns with a bow. They both looked at each other in the eye and know they would fight.
    Yarrick stood still raising his stormbolter at the chaplain. The bolts ran into the chaplains chest one bouncing off and one shedding the blood of the chaplain. The Chaplain used his jump pack and ran up in front of the commissar firing his bolt pistol point blank range of Yarrick. Yarrick was hit in the stomach by the bolts and clutched his teeth in anger. The Chaplain knew he would have trouble with the Commissar’s force field. The Chaplain struck the commissar fast and swiftly battering him around and spilling his blood on the ground. The Commissar turned sharply and thrusted his giant claw ripping through the armor of the chaplain and giving a fatal blow to the Chaplain. The chaplain fell to his knees and looked once more at the commissar’s eyes as he fell in faint. A stretcher came out picking him up and yarrick limped out of the ring with blood pouring out of his body. The Commissar was almost defeated but what will happen soon when the brave Grand Master will face Aun’shi in a battle!!?

Greyknights cheered and their armor was almost blinding but the greyknight Grandmaster walked slowly out holding his weapon and shifting his way to his side of the ring. The firewarriors booooed as the greyknight came out but the Greyknights patience was unbreakable. The famous Aun’shi came strolling out in just a cape and lil clothing and the greyknight stood strongly with brightly shinny heavy terminator armor with encarved writings in the armor. The Greyknight showed no sign of respect and stood silently at his xenon enime. The Grandmaster concentrated on his foe and tried a physic power THE WORD OF THE EMPEROR and it failed. The Ethereal ran into combat attacking the Grandmaster conflicting one wound on the terminator Master. The Master made a clean sweep with his force halberd and cut the Ethereal in the arm. The Ethereal swung his blade in anger and the Grandmaster shunned it away as he thrusted his halberd into the Ehtereals gut piercing its skin. The Ethereal held his stomach and with out hesitation made a clean sweep to the Master’s neck. The Armor deflected the attack knocking the blade out of the Ethereals hands. The Master stabbed the Ethereal once more in the chest and the Ethereal fell and was carried out. The Greyknight was tough enough to handle a Ethereal. The last battle won the prize! who will win the Grandmaster of Yarrick!!!?

They both walked out side by side bowing to the statue of their hero’s and faced each other ready to fight. The Tau firewarriors and the Blood Angels left the Arena in shame as the two humans fight it out. Yarrick shot his storm bolter at the Master and nothing really happened as the bullets wized by his head. The Grandmaster retaliated by shooting his stormbolter at the Commissar in the leg. The Commissar thrusted his claw blocking the bullets path. The Grandmaster charged the Commissar and struck him doing nothing to wound him. Then Yarrick swung his claw screaming. The claw was dodged by the Master as the master ducked and weaved from the claw. The Master swung his halberd at the commissar’s neck slicing his shoulder blades and then cutting the sides of Yarrick and Yarrick screamed in pain. The Commissar swung his claw once more exhausted as he was he was able to smack the Terminator a couple of steps. The Master won the prize he won his own customized dreadnought when ever he falls in combat. The Dred will be honored by many’s for ever but intill then the Greyknight master moves on.

(not the best Battle Report wasn’t really in the mood to type it up but o well! sry if wasn’t good enough I know it wasn’t good enough! By bad)

[QUOTE] "For eleven hundred years I have fought and I have seen the darkness in our galaxy. I have seen the vileness of the alien. I have seen the heresy of the mutant. I have witnessed the sin of Possession. I have seen all the evil that the galaxy harbours and I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you have seen i Have fought what you must fight and i have slain what you must slay.
    You are armored by the Emperor himself.
    Righteousness is your sheild. So fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the Protectors of ManKind
    Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death"

-Commander Dante adressing the Blood Angels Chapter at the start of the Alchonis Campaing

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a fun battle. Although a little unfair - how can a Tau guy beat a Grandmaster! Im going to try to do something like this myself. *Enter Sorcerer lord of Chaos!*
    A Promise to a dead man means nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool! grandmasters are awesome
    'It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees'-Pancho Villa

'You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it'-Malcolm X

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ppffffttt...lemartes...should have been mephiston

cool report though
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good report, although im sure many could have predicted the grandmaster would win this one, maybe if the ethereal was o'shovah, and lematres was mephiston (stated by carnage) or dante then this could have been a more intersting fight.
    "At the end I will be there. For the final battle. For the Wolftime." Last words of Leman Russ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea it was just a new thing i wanted to do and it was my first time just doing gladiator stuff if i ever make anymore i will post it and maybe be better i wish i had film to show you all the arena i built! owell
    [QUOTE] "For eleven hundred years I have fought and I have seen the darkness in our galaxy. I have seen the vileness of the alien. I have seen the heresy of the mutant. I have witnessed the sin of Possession. I have seen all the evil that the galaxy harbours and I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you have seen i Have fought what you must fight and i have slain what you must slay.
    Righteousness is your sheild. So fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the Protectors of ManKind

-Commander Dante adressing the Blood Angels Chapter at the start of the Alchonis Campaing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

That GM should have Force-weaponed his way out of both of those fights easier!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You shoud have gone Quentin Tarantino and made it horribly gory. It was still good. I'm posting a gladiator battle now!
    R U 0K!??!? BUHHHHST WUUUULFFFFF!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey who ever wrote about force wepons dude to make the game a lil harder we took out the power wepons and instant kill stuff in the rules above lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 thing wrong. The Grand master isn't Human! lol sorry for being picky but i had to point that out. something like that happened to me before, it was my chaos lord vs another chaos lord to see who won thr battle because the GW was closin! i won of course . . .
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?chaosbringer' target='_blank'>40k-forum.tk go there, its the best</a>

i&#39;ve heard alchohol makes you stupid&#33;

No i&#39;m . . . doesn&#39;t

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast