Rescue The Blue Paper. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just today I had a battle with Fooker. We were playing rescue. So we set up the board and put our blue markers down with the numbers on them. My army consisted of a chappy, assault squad, land speeder typhoon, tactical squad and scout squad. His army had a venerable dread, long fangs, land speeder, wolf leaders and two squads of greyhunters.

So we both deploy. My tactical squad starts with a perfect veiw of his 5 man greyhunter squad. First turn my scouts move up for one of the objectives. My tac squad moves towards another. No shooting. Fookers turn begins and he moves his one squad up to an objective and its the right one. Dammm!!!

Secound turn all of my reserves come on and start to move in. My scouts are in a useless position so there pretty much outta the game. My assault squad starts to move towards the grey hunter controlled objective. My typhoon opens up and kills three hunters. Missile launcher kills one more. End of turn. Fooker begins by having his long fangs and speeder join in on the battle. Moves his last two grey hunters away to the corner were the long fangs are. Uses his land speeder to as a sheild so I can't shoot at his grey hunters. No shooting.

Turn three. I begin by having my assault squad continue towards the long fangs. Missile launcher destroys the land speeder. Typhoon has nothing to shoot at.
    Fooker's dread and last wolf leader come on. Dread takes the objective and stands his ground roight beside the long fangs. Long fangs destroy land speeder and wipe out my scout squad.

Turn four. I relize my biggest problem with my army I have no anti-tank weapons! :blink: Except for my meltabombs on the assault squad. But the dread is standing behind five long fangs and 7 grey hunters! So I move my assault squad towards the greyhunters. My tac squads moves to try to get LOS to the enemy. I assault the grey hunters and fail every single attack. :blink: That's 19 attacks with a vet serg with power weapon. All fail! :blink: The chappy kills two guys. Grey hunters hold there ground. Fooker moves his all of his greyhunters, his long fangs and the dread in to combat. Dread kills chappy and both sides kill each other a little and I have 3 mariens left against 5 grey hunter sand a dreadnought. At that point I relize that its hopeless and forfit.

Anything can burn if you try hard enough.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a bit of a massacre...
    But why would Ultramiarines fight space wolves?
    Heck don't think about it... we got friendly fire in real life too right?
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true! but im with the guy who originally posted here dragon. I play Black Templars and usually play ultramarines. the place we play at, they all think ultramarines are so original, boring, too popular etc. For this reason we always play each other. Sometimes we do ally to take someone on.

As i said im with this guy, we're 2 of a kind when it comes to MarinesVMarines
    Won/Drawn/Lost (Only counting games 1500pts and over)

Space Marines -- Emperor's Legion (3/0/0)
    Tyranids (2/0/0)
    Orks (0/0/0) --Not Yet Ready--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But dragonslayer there was a blue paper involved everboby wants the blue paper who wouldn't want the blue paper with the number on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:huh:

OOOKKKAAAYYY!?!?!?

so like, what was that about, i dont want blue paper with a number on!

Tyranids (2/0/0)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But there were six peices of blue paper on the board and one of them was the objective. So the whole point to the battle was to find the right peice of paper, the BLUE paper.

I'm to lazy to make up a story like an the space wolves assasin's drop pod has landed and the space wolves chapter have to protect him while the Ultramarines have to find it so they can kill him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the whole battle was a waste of time cause the ultragays could never beat the space wolves!!!

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh oh kind of like a giant "tag your it" game??
    Get the blue paper and run like hell!

Proparbly the battle symbolizes some disagreement they had between the chapters, and nefore the adeptus terra were able to break them apart they started a little backyard brawl...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah! thats it, a punch-up in the playground. :rolleyes: Im ashamed in you ultramarines. Youre ment to hold up the decency of our most holiest emperor. The Black Templars cant do it all.

Tyranids (2/0/0)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh well I beat the space wolves most of the time.

Good old Vindicator, why oh why didin't I use you. Oh woe is me.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast