[PICS] Orks vs Chaos Daemons - 2500 - May 5th 2009 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x1)

[PICS] Orks vs Chaos Daemons - 2500 - May 5th 2009

THE ARMIES

The Orks
    HQ:
    1 Warboss
    Choppa; Slugga; Stikkbombs; 'Eavy Armour; Attack Squig; Cybork Body
    1 Warboss
    Choppa; Slugga; Stikkbombs; 'Eavy Armour; Attack Squig; Cybork Body

Elite:
    10 Kommandos
    Choppa & Slugga; Burna (x2); Stikkbombs; Furious Charge; Infiltrate; Mob Rule; Move Through Cover; Waaagh!
    1 Boss Snikrot
    Mork's Teeth; Stikkbombs; Furious Charge; Infiltrate; Mob Rule; Move Through Cover; Waaagh!
    9 Nobz
    Big Choppa (x4); Choppa (x2); Power Klaw (x3); Slugga (x9); Feel No Pain; 'Eavy Armour (x9); Bosspole (x1); Cybork Body
    1 Painboy
    'Urty Syringe; 'Eavy Armour; Cybork Body; Dok's Tools

Troops:
    9 Nobz
    Count as Troop Troops; Big Choppa (x4); Choppa (x2); Power Klaw (x3); 'Eavy Armour (x9); Bosspole (x1); Cybork Body
    1 Painboy
    9 Nobz
    Count as Troop Troops; Big Choppa (x4); Choppa (x2); Power Klaw (x3); 'Eavy Armour (x9); Bosspole (x1); Cybork Body
    1 Painboy
    20 Boyz
    Choppa & Slugga; Rokkit Launcha (x2); Furious Charge; Mob Rule; Waaagh!
    1 Boyz Nob
    Power Klaw; Slugga; Furious Charge; Mob Rule; Waaagh!
    20 Boyz
    Choppa & Slugga; Big Shoota (x2); Furious Charge; Mob Rule; Waaagh!
    1 Boyz Nob
    20 Boyz
    Choppa & Slugga; Big Shoota (x1); Rokkit Launcha (x1); Furious Charge; Mob Rule; Waaagh!
    1 Boyz Nob
    18 Boyz
    Choppa & Slugga; Furious Charge; Mob Rule; Waaagh!
    1 Boyz Nob

Fast Attack:
    1 Deffkoptas
    Choppa; Twin Linked Rokkit Launcha (x1); Furious Charge; Hit & Run; Mob Rule; Scouts; Deffkopta
    1 Deffkoptas
    Choppa; Twin Linked Rokkit Launcha (x1); Furious Charge; Hit & Run; Mob Rule; Scouts; Deffkopta
    1 Deffkoptas

Notes:
    Kill Points = 10

Total Roster Cost: 2497

The Chaos Daemons - This is only an ESTIMATE
    HQ:
    1 Keeper of Secrets
    Unit Type: Monstrous Creature; DGS: Aura of Acquiscence; S: Fleet
    1 Bloodthirster
    Unit Type: Monstrous Creature; DG: Daemonic Flight; DG: Iron Hide; DG: Unholy Might; rDGK: Death Strike; S: Furious Charge

Elite:
    2 Bloodcrushers of Khorne
    Unit Type: Infantry; DG: Iron Hide; DGK: Hellblade; sW: Power Weapon; S: Furious Charge
    4 Flamers of Tzeentch
    Unit Type: Jump Infantry; rDG: Breath of Chaos; rDGT: Warpfire

Troops:
    10 Plaguebearers of Nurgle
    Unit Type: Infantry; DGN: Plaguesword; DGN: Noxious Touch (x1); DG: Chaos Icon (x1); S: Feel no Pain; S: Slow & Purposeful
    10 Plaguebearers of Nurgle
    Unit Type: Infantry; DGN: Plaguesword; DGN: Noxious Touch (x1); DG: Chaos Icon (x1); S: Feel no Pain; S: Slow & Purposeful
    10 Bloodletters of Khorne
    Unit Type: Infantry; DGK: Hellblade; sW: Rending; sW: Power Weapon; DGK: Fury of Khorne (x1); DG: Chaos Icon (x1); S: Furious Charge
    10 Bloodletters of Khorne
    Unit Type: Infantry; DGK: Hellblade; sW: Rending; sW: Power Weapon; DGK: Fury of Khorne (x1); DG: Chaos Icon (x1); S: Furious Charge

Fast Attack:
    3 Screamers of Tzeentch
    Unit Type: Jetbike; S: Turbo Boosters; S: Warp Jaws; S: Daemon; S: Melta Bombs; S: Fearless; S: Invulnerable!; S: Eternal Warriors
    5 Flesh Hounds of Khorne
    Unit Type: Beasts; DGK: Blessings of The Blood God; S: Furious Charge
    1 Karanak, Hound of Vengeance
    Unit Type: Beasts; DG: Instrument of Chaos; DGK: Blessings of The Blood God; DGK: Fury of Khorne; sW: Rending; S: Furious Charge; S: Move Though Cover; S: Prey of the Blood God

Heavy Support:
    1 Daemon Prince of Chaos
    Unit Type: Monstrous Creature; DG: Daemonic Flight; DG: Iron Hide; DG: Unholy Might; MC: Mark of Khorne; rDGK: Death Strike
    1 Soul Grinder of Chaos
    Unit Type: Vehicle (Walker); cW: 2x Dreadnought CCW; rW: Harvester; rW: Mawcannon - Vomit; rW: Mawcannon - Phlegm; S: Fleet; S: Daemon
    1 Soul Grinder of Chaos
    Unit Type: Vehicle (Walker); cW: 2x Dreadnought CCW; rW: Harvester; rW: Mawcannon - Vomit; rW: Mawcannon - Phlegm; S: Fleet; S: Daemon

Total Roster Cost: 2188

MISSION: Annihilation
    DEPLOYMENT: Pitched Battle
    TURN 1: ORKS

TURN 1 - The orks move/run forward, whilst the daemons arrive and the soulgrinder attacks killing a few boyz.

TURN 2 - To avoid giving the bloodletters the charge, I declared my Waagh! And got within assault distance with several of my units. I assaulted the nearby bloodletters and the flamers of tzeentch which I knew to be fearsome adversaries. I managed to wipe out both units and positioned my units to aim towards the soulgrinder, bloodthrister and daemon prince next. The daemons received back up in the form of another soulgrinder, a screamer of tzeentch unit and a flesh hounds unit.

TURN 3 - During his turn 2 he assaulted my orks with his prince and bloodthrister and won combat however I remained fearless. During my 3rd turn Snikrot showed up just in time to put a stop to the screamers of tzeentch that had arrievd during turn 2. My Nobz assaulted his plague bearers to hit them with as many PKs as possible and prevent them from getting Feel No Pain.The boyz on the far right assaulted his plague bearers and remained in combat. During his turn 3 his prince and bloodthrister were now free to roam as they wiped out the remaining boyz. The souldgrinders blasted away at the boyz and nobz while the prince and bloodthrister assaulted another unit of boyz. The bloodcrushers arrived to back up the bloodletters and plaguebearers.

TURN 4 - A lot of fighting going on this turn as the nobz take on the fleshhounds and soulgrinder while the bloodthrister/daemon prince combo aims to destroy another unit of boyz and the far right corner boyz take on the plague bearers and bloodletters at the same time.

GAME END - TIME OVER
    Results
    Ork KPs = 4 (Bloodletters, Plaguebearers, Flamers of Tzeentch, Screamers of Tzeentch)
    Chaos Daemons KPs = 1 (Boyz Unit killed by Bloodthrister/Daemon Prince combo)

GAME WINNER : ORKS!

EXTRA: My Ork Collection Thus Far

1. Tyranids - 15,000 pts
    2. Chaos Space Marines - 7,100 pts
    3. Space Marines - 6,000 pts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice job with the orks

I've switched to playing them after being a marine player for years and am really enjoying the choppy flavour of them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    367 (x5)

Let's hear it for the Boyz! A great victory and good battle report. Keep up the Waaagh!!
    (WH40K) Dark Eldar - (12,000pts) Sisters of Battle - (5000pts) Dark Angels -(3500pts) (WHFB) Dark Elves - (10,000pts) Beastmen - (5000pts) Empire - (3000pts) Wood Elves - (1500pts)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    744 (x8)

Well ernt victory there, good report. Im shocked let you use and unpainted army in the store!
    "Should take you a while though because of your sloth like pace"
    Click here and watch Gedderz try and cross the road

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holy shit that is a lot of boys, i would be scared of that lol

+ Reply to Thread