Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemon Hunters Vs. Dark Angels

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ~GK_Flarer~ 
#1 ·
Although Ive lost a few games, ive won a lot aswell [im only a semi-beginner]. Yesterday i got beat merely because i was TWO inches away from hitting the back armour of a defiler with 2 psycannons [instead i charged into a predator and took refuge behind it with 5 termies and 9 grey knights and then killed a squad of normal guys, an obliterator and zaraphistin before dieing from the defiler as it charged into me.] It was a unfair victory for chaos as i was extremely unlucky: My eversor assasin died after charging into combat with 7 attacks. all 7 managed to hit but after that, i didnt get a single 4 on the dice and i got slashed up by 4 guys. I also couldnt harm the defiler cos he had daemonic upgrade thing so his front armour as 13 insted of 12, but still, a loss is a loss. I have to say good job, cos u did manage to win. However, managing to get all your termies killed in one turn? What were u doin with em!? Maybe im just lucky with them i dunno, but they r usually the last things alive for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.