Black Templar vs Cadian Imperial Guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Templar vs Cadian Imperial Guard

This last weekend on saturday the 3rd of april my 28th Cadian Imperial Guard regiment fought against the Space Marines Black Templar Chapter and the Orks. The game was a Take and hold mission set of two. The first game we had three objectives. A fuel depot in the center of the board. which was the primary objective because it was a vital area for imperial forces in the sector. We had two secondary objectives which were in each of our deployment zones on the opposite corners of the board. My army consisted of a Leman Russ Battle Tank and a Punisher Variant. 5 shock trooper Squads, 3 heavy weapons teams, an armoured Sentinel, two snipers and a command squad. the templars had a predator annihlator tank, two dreadnoughts, two rhinos a terminator squad an assault squad and tactical space marine squads an emperors champion and aspiring champion. The first game was guardsmen on space marine which i won by holding two out of the three objectives the center and my objective in the deployment zone.The second game it was a black templar, guardsmen ,and orks fighting for a a vox relay/fuel depot that had three sentry guns on it that was neutral and would shoot at anybody until one of us held all three for one complete turn. Each gun could be held indiviually and controlled by being in base contact with the station which was in the center and counted as two objects with the other three each in or deployment zones one in the orks, one in the templars, and one in my guardsmen. the game was in the orks favor for most of the game with them holding the vox/fuel station. My guardsmen held it for a turn or two until the last turn when i called my forces. They were deplete to my company commander and a squad of 5 shook troopers. The orks and templars fought for another turn with templars claiming victory from orks who retreating back in to the jungle.

Last edited by Ultramarineventris; April 5th, 2010 at 22:32. Reason: grammar mistakes

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x2)

Cool nick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    183 (x4)

Hey there!

Its a bit hard to read you writing because of the block of text.

Could you please seperate it into paragraphs and use capital letters at the start of sentances. This makes it a lot easier for people to read, especially with a lot of the members not native english speakers. I'll comment when I can read it, thanks

Happy Gaming!

HFR
    Quote of the Week (Number 3) - "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo (1863-1941)
    Ruina's Hive - My personal Blog

+ Reply to Thread