Necrons Assault the Hive! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x2)

Necrons Assault the Hive!

Necrons have noticed a tyrannic life form that can spawn new life-forms. The C-tan must feed on thes lifeform.
    Objective-Necrons attack the hive and phase out with the tervigon. Necron units must be in base contack when this happens.
    Deploment-Necrons 6inches away from any table edge.

Necrons "Machines of Hate"
    Lord w/ Warsythe, phase shifter, veil of darkness
    Destroyer lord w/ warsythe

8 Flayed ones

12x Warroirs
    12x Warroirs
    10x warroirs
    10x warroirs

3x destroyers
    1 wraith
    7 scarabs swarms

1 heavy destoyer
    monolith
    Commander Blayne

Hive Fleet Manitcore
    Tyrant-TW devours, Talons, leech, Paraxym
    Tervigon (aka objective) 2 sything talons, cytalist

Hive gaurd
    lictor
    Zoanthrope

20x hormaguants
    10 deathgaunts
    14x genestealers
    3x warroirs

Tygon
    Fossil (old one eye)
    Commander Eric (me)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80 (x1)

Looks like there's going to be a little bit of hype for this battle report. Can't wait to see the outcome!
    Reese's Space Marine and Tyranid WIP Thread: Warp Masters and Friends

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 (x2)

Turn 1-2
    Wraith, Scrarbs and Flayed ones spawn at right flank and assault the warroir brood right off the bat. The mobile line slowly march froawd exchanging shots with the tranids.

Hormaguants Flank left, but are ultimatly unable to overrun a single warroir squad and are wiped out. Forward team of necrons stumble of upon fossil hiding in a chapel, they shoot but only manage to piss him off and he charges into combat, slowly smashing them to bits.

Turn 3-4
    The Tryanid counter attack is mowed down by the necron invaders. A stray shot from the monlith's kills the warroirs....along wioth 3 flayed ones lol. Tyrgon Emerges behind monlith, and rips the destoyers apart. The lord senses trouble and teleports himself with a warroir squad, and cuts off the tervigon. Unfortantly, they are rushed by genestealers and wiped out, the lord flees and attacks the tervigon. Necron Lord attacks Fossil, killing him.

Turn 5
    Trygon attacks remaining warroirs, Necron lord has a fierce fight with tervigon. Frienzied genestealers and necron lord enter the fray.
    Tryant is mobbed by scarabs. Necrons end up phasing out....with the tervigon. Necrons win.

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

Wasn't really very clear. How do they Phase Out? Like as per the Codex rule or he says "Okay I phase out with the objective" at some point? How were the 'Nids deployed?

I liked the pictures, they were clear and had some good angles. I'd encourage you to be a bit more specific with turns, such as who inflicted what wounds, what moved where, etc. Just saying "Warriors shot the fossil, only pissing him off" makes me think he took 1 wound or none, but it could be either.

Seemed like an original mission with good pictures, I think if you sat down and actually explained the turns it'd be a more fun read, at least for someone like me who enjoys the details of a game.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

I agree with Excess. Nice pictures, cool mission, but more detail is needed so we can get a better idea of what actually happened.

On a side note i have to commend both of you guys for some nice painted armies. They both looked sexy fighting on the table.
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 (x2)

Point taken, Yeah me and the other guy kinda got caught up with the game, i forgot to right down all the details. Sorry guys, next time i'll spent more time Writing down the details.

Actually both armies are mine, i have a friend who just likes to play 40k every now and then (he used to play gothic).

+ Reply to Thread