Long battle report Necrons vs Tyranids 2000 points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long battle report Necrons vs Tyranids 2000 points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68YYQ3qjCiE

j
    ust a simple battle report! Doing 2-3 a week hopefully once the new board is complete we have access to pretty much every army welcoming comments for suggestions for another game

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x3)

As much as i would loved to watch your battle report I dont think anyone has 90 minutes to waste watching it.
    Sorry but no one will watch them.
    Tip for the future. 2-4 minutes, 5-10 Max
    We don't want to watch you roling every dice role.
    Take the camera out at the end of every player or game turn and show the board saying what has happened. The only dice roling you should ever record would be the very last one which could change it from a draw to a win etc.

I'm sorry to be harsh but I dont want to see you waste your time on something 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% (AKA anyone with a life) will never bother watching.
    Make is short and you will get people watching your reports.
    I myself wont watch one over about 5 minutes but other people may watch up to about 10 minutes.

Again, sorry for being harsh but I really would like to see how the battle went, but I'm not gonna watch a 90 minute film.

oh and a choas deamons vs Nids would be cool!
    Tau: 6K - W17-D3-L4, Orks: 4K - W9-D0-L2, SM: 7K - W7-D3-L4,CSM: 4K W5-D1-L1, Nids: 3.2K W3-D0-L2
    Apoc games (mixture of armies used): W5-D0-L1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x3)

This is not a bad example of a video battle report but even this is at the limits of what I will watch (I think i had a lot of free time that day) and most days I would not have bothered due to it being 8 minutes.
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ournament.html (VIDEO BATTLE REPORT: 2k SW vs Tau Round One Aug 27th Wolfbrothers Tournament)

From the same author:
    I saw the film time (about 20 mins) and just closed it. Even though im sure it was a good battle report, It was just to long and thats less than 1/4 of your time.
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...-de-vs-ba.html (VIDEO BATTLE REPORT: 1850pt DE vs BA)
    Tau: 6K - W17-D3-L4, Orks: 4K - W9-D0-L2, SM: 7K - W7-D3-L4,CSM: 4K W5-D1-L1, Nids: 3.2K W3-D0-L2
    Apoc games (mixture of armies used): W5-D0-L1

+ Reply to Thread