Crons & Nids Vs Ig & Bt - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oddly enough, though I am a Necron player, I cheer whenever Necrons lose. I want people to know we are not invincible, we are just another army that requires specialized tactics to beat easily. We are not invincible! Just annoying and hard to kill for good! But you kill of the Immortal squad is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I give people all these tactics, but they STILL complein they can't kill Necrons. What do you want from me? Do you want me to personally come to your games against Necrons and guide you? I acn't do that! Sorry, it seems every thread I participate in becomes about necron rights, but it annoys me that whiners insist they are broken, overpowered and cheesy. So good job killing those Necrons!

Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given the size of the army's chosen the Tyranid player should have given you a run for your money. I have a 'nids army that is troop heavy and centers around lots of gaunts. With the small number of big creatures you listed he should have had tons of gaunts and/or Stealers, either of which should have caused serious mayhem if handled with even average skill.

Full squads of cheap gaunts make excellent and often underestimated killers. Hormies only more so.
    A full squad charging = 96 CC attacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;

Scary!

Tell him to Join LO and go to the Nids forum......

Or don't if you like whipping whimps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have to agree on the killing nids, they are accully so easy, even when your a dark eldar army against them, just deepstrike iwth scourges behind them open a webway portal then charge with every force!!! better off have some mandrakes out in from of them so you have some troops on the battlefield!!! sooo they dont stand any chance against my warriors in cc
    everyone die
    especcialy when my lord comes into close combat with 4 attack, and 8 others by the incubis!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

Well, the Nid player actually had a ton of models, but my ordinance did a real good job of destroying lots and lots of them. Also, all regular Nids get no armor save against Heavy Bolters and Autocannons and I have tons of both, not to mention all of my sentinels have heavy flamers which really sucks for Nids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Shas'o Va'Suam Sha'i@Sep 12 2003, 15:34
    Full squads of cheap gaunts make excellent and often underestimated killers. Hormies only more so.
    A full squad charging = 96 CC attacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;
    Hate to be a nitpicker, but I found 2 things I feel compelled to comment on.

Regarding to the quote, all of those Gaunts might get that many attacks if they all get into base contact. Many players overlook battlefield situations and will jump to counting attacks that they might never get...

Also, in the bulk of the report, it was mentioned that the Necrons got up after Basilisk fire. Did he have a Resurection orb or something? WBB doesn't work on instant death.

Closed Thread