Ulthwe Eldar Vs Space Wolves (episode 1) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Wolf Lord Reld Rawblood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space Wolves (me) vs Eldar

We Played a normal game, Infiltrate, Annihilate and Random Game Length.

Me
    Wolf Lord Reld Rawblood = Thunder Hammer, Storm Bolter, Termy Armour, Wolf Tooth Necklace. (with Blood Claws)

Rune Priest Njal Gorno= Termy Armour, Frost Blade, Runic Staff, Wolf Tooth Necklace,

4 Wolf Scouts = 2x Plasma Pistols, Plasma Gun, Melta Bombs

9 Grey Hunters Gamma = Power Sword, Power Fist, Plasma Gun.

10 Blood Claws Beta = Power Sword, Power Fist, Melta Gun

Leman Russ ‘Exterminator’ = 3x Heavy Bolters

Him (would some one be kind enough to tell me how many points his list is?)
    Seer Council (2 Farseers and 3 Warlocks) = Ghost Helm, Rune Armour, Witch Blades

War Walker = Bright Lance, Shuriken Cannon

Vyper = Scatter Laser

8 Guardians

8 Guardians = Star Cannon Support thing

Flacon = Star Cannon, Pulse Laser

We played on a board with a mountain on the left, a crashed rhino in the middle, woods on the left and some random fences and debris all over the place.

As the Wolf Scouts moved slowly through the woods, several discs of sharp metal ripped through the trees next to the scouts. Beta and Gamma ran straight towards the alien scum, stopping at nothing. Njal cast a storm of physic energy over the Exterminator, making nearly impossible to see. The autocannon shot at the evil alien scum, blowing off ones head and taking off one of the elves arms, hurt but not destroyed. Just as the tank commander was looking through binoculars at the alien he just killed, a beam of laser energy sliced into the armour of his tank, blowing it several feet into the air and blowing it into two parts. Several more balls of plasma picked off some stray marines. With the loss of his support fire, Reld knew that the battle would not be won easily. The scouts continued to move through the trees, picking off two aliens with a well placed bolter shell and several beams of super powered energy. More beams of energy continued to fall upon the marines, blowing apart several more marines. More discs of metal were propelled at the scouts, one piercing the lighter armour of the scouts and tearing into a vital organ. Seeing that proceeding into the aliens would be useless, the scouts fell back towards the cover of a clump of bushes. More concentrated laser weaponry easily pierced the armour of the marines, Reld, knowing he was in dire straits, called upon reinforcements to be dropped over the aliens. However, there was a delay in the vox caster and the pods never came. The scouts, seeing the floating monstrosity which had destroyed their support tank, ran into the tank, jamming melta bombs into small crevices, however, the bombs failed to go off, leaving the scouts in no cover and a whole line of aliens loading their guns. After the aliens fired countless rounds of steel discs at the carapace armour of the scouts, nothing but a bloody smudge was left on the landscape. As the anti-gravity tank pushed onwards towards the enemy, Reld and his squad jumped out of hiding and crushed the floating tank into oblivion, sending shards of metal everywhere. Just as the tank crashed onto the floor, a council of aliens wearing runes and cloaks lifted their hands and concentrated all their energy on Reld. Although Njal stopped some of the energy heading towards his lord, Reld’s brain was fryed and he dropped dead, just as the entire council piled in and slaughtered everyone of the remaining newly inducted marines. The grey hunters and Njal were reduced to nothingness within seconds, due to massed laser and plasma weaponry. As the aliens headed off back to base, drop pods crashed down to the unusual landscape on the alien world. Apothecaries ran to Reld and Njal, injecting fluids into their bodies, and they were carried off to a nearby outpost. Reld knew that he would fight another day, and he would be set into the steel body of a dreadnought and remain the ruler of his great company.

Hope you liked it,

<a href='http://www.turnsignalsonalandraider.com/archives.php?ep=1072214963' target='_blank'>TSOALR</a>

TSOALR

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Wolf Lord Reld Rawblood@Dec 6 2004, 17:18
    Space Wolves (me) vs Eldar

We Played a normal game, Infiltrate, Annihilate and Random Game Length.

Me
    Wolf Lord Reld Rawblood = Thunder Hammer, Storm Bolter, Termy Armour, Wolf Tooth Necklace. (with Blood Claws)

Rune Priest Njal Gorno= Termy Armour, Frost Blade, Runic Staff, Wolf Tooth Necklace,

4 Wolf Scouts = 2x Plasma Pistols, Plasma Gun, Melta Bombs

9 Grey Hunters Gamma = Power Sword, Power Fist, Plasma Gun.

10 Blood Claws Beta = Power Sword, Power Fist, Melta Gun

Leman Russ ‘Exterminator’ = 3x Heavy Bolters

Him (would some one be kind enough to tell me how many points his list is?)
    Seer Council (2 Farseers and 3 Warlocks) = Ghost Helm, Rune Armour, Witch Blades

War Walker = Bright Lance, Shuriken Cannon

Vyper = Scatter Laser

8 Guardians

8 Guardians = Star Cannon Support thing

Flacon = Star Cannon, Pulse Laser

We played on a board with a mountain on the left, a crashed rhino in the middle, woods on the left and some random fences and debris all over the place.
    As the Wolf Scouts moved slowly through the woods, several discs of sharp metal ripped through the trees next to the scouts. Beta and Gamma ran straight towards the alien scum, stopping at nothing. Njal cast a storm of physic energy over the Exterminator, making nearly impossible to see. The autocannon shot at the evil alien scum, blowing off ones head and taking off one of the elves arms, hurt but not destroyed. Just as the tank commander was looking through binoculars at the alien he just killed, a beam of laser energy sliced into the armour of his tank, blowing it several feet into the air and blowing it into two parts. Several more balls of plasma picked off some stray marines. With the loss of his support fire, Reld knew that the battle would not be won easily. The scouts continued to move through the trees, picking off two aliens with a well placed bolter shell and several beams of super powered energy. More beams of energy continued to fall upon the marines, blowing apart several more marines. More discs of metal were propelled at the scouts, one piercing the lighter armour of the scouts and tearing into a vital organ. Seeing that proceeding into the aliens would be useless, the scouts fell back towards the cover of a clump of bushes. More concentrated laser weaponry easily pierced the armour of the marines, Reld, knowing he was in dire straits, called upon reinforcements to be dropped over the aliens. However, there was a delay in the vox caster and the pods never came. The scouts, seeing the floating monstrosity which had destroyed their support tank, ran into the tank, jamming melta bombs into small crevices, however, the bombs failed to go off, leaving the scouts in no cover and a whole line of aliens loading their guns. After the aliens fired countless rounds of steel discs at the carapace armour of the scouts, nothing but a bloody smudge was left on the landscape. As the anti-gravity tank pushed onwards towards the enemy, Reld and his squad jumped out of hiding and crushed the floating tank into oblivion, sending shards of metal everywhere. Just as the tank crashed onto the floor, a council of aliens wearing runes and cloaks lifted their hands and concentrated all their energy on Reld. Although Njal stopped some of the energy heading towards his lord, Reld’s brain was fryed and he dropped dead, just as the entire council piled in and slaughtered everyone of the remaining newly inducted marines. The grey hunters and Njal were reduced to nothingness within seconds, due to massed laser and plasma weaponry. As the aliens headed off back to base, drop pods crashed down to the unusual landscape on the alien world. Apothecaries ran to Reld and Njal, injecting fluids into their bodies, and they were carried off to a nearby outpost. Reld knew that he would fight another day, and he would be set into the steel body of a dreadnought and remain the ruler of his great company.
    Hope you liked it,
    [snapback]266717[/snapback]
    Some ideas on how my first battle report went please&#33;&#33;&#33;
    (i hate AP 2 and 3)&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    <a href='http://www.turnsignalsonalandraider.com/archives.php?ep=1072214963' target='_blank'>TSOALR</a>

TSOALR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice battle report, dam shame the wolf lord got his brain fried lol
    ...love the smell of plasma burned flesh in the morning...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I needed to use my Rhino and take it to cover, and i lost 260 points in one turn. Exterminator and some marines lol. He got a penetrating on my leman russ but my psycic storm made it a glancing, but he still rolled a stupid 6. He passed all of his ld tests. It was a abit of a boring game because i had no shooting coz i left my long fangs at home, so i just walked up the battlefeild getting shot at.
    But i love 40k, so it was fun in my eyes. :lol:

TSOALR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everybody has a day like that now and then. Even ask Mr. Black Templar, Blood God, how he got his one loss. (Well, at least he only reports one loss&#33 It&#39;s in a battle report on this forum somewhere, if I recall...a true case of absolute impotence&#33; There was nothing he could do to avert the debacle. It made me laugh, actually&#33;

It&#39;s a fluffy idea to intern your commander in a Dread (he&#39;d have to be venerable, right?) but I have a hard time believing that if he was brain-fried by a psyker that there&#39;s anything left to control the dreadnaught shell. Maybe he was just mind-wiped, so he has no memory, but is otherwise sane and mentally intact? And his retinas were fried so he has the augmetic sensors of the dreadnaught wired directly into his brain (Fluff note: this happens to Astropaths who are "psychically sealed" by the Emperor)?

Oh well. Now he can swing something something bigger than a thunder hammer and still go on his own initiative&#33; And he&#39;s got a bigger gun, to boot&#33;

My only question is what happens when the Dreadnaught dies to a catastrophic penetrating hit? Will you have to change your LO name? Heh... maybe you should have another cool Wolf Lord name picked out, just in case...
    Purge all the heretics,
    Kill the alien scum,
    Suffer not the unclean to live,
    And have a beer when you&#39;re done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sad, sad day. However, I, too, suck major xeno ass. I am so horrible at this game. It is funny really, I do stuff that I know will destroy my chances of winning, even though I can see it is a horrible idea. Just the other day, I rushed my 2 dreadnoughts into a Hammerhead, 3 Broadsides, and the rest of the Tau force. My other forces were left behind, and so 1 died, and I knew the other would die next turn. Yeah, I am a disgrace to the Space Marines. I need to play Warhammer how I play chess, setting up traps and diversions, making sacrifices where needed, but always keeping the ultimate goal in sight (for example, not being obsessed with killing the Hammerhead at the expense of winning the game, just like not overfocusing on the Queen in chess). Well, better luck next time.
    <span style='color:blue'> Die Infantrie -
    Die Konigin Aller Waffen

The Infantry -
    The Queens of the Services</span>

<span style='color:red'>Durch Wehrwillen zur Wehrkraft

Through military will to military strength</span>

<span style='color:gray'> &quot;In a man to man fight the winner is the one who puts an extra round in his magazine&quot;
    -Field Marshal Erwin Rommel</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, his terminator armour had a built in protector (specially made by Nork Ironhammer, an Iron Priest who will come in to the story later) to stop Eldar powers. I am planning on converting my venerable with a huge bad-ass thunder hammer. Oh, and Reld has his knew Wolf Lord, his name is Bjorn Fennite and he has a paticular liking for lightning claws and combat.

Signing off,
    Reld Rawblood

P.S. GreyBeard, thanks for the tips, oh, and you you sound like my grandfather when hes emailing me&#33;

TSOALR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Wolf Lord Reld Rawblood@Dec 6 2004, 20:23
    Well, his terminator armour had a built in protector (specially made by Nork Ironhammer, an Iron Priest who will come in to the story later) to stop Eldar powers. I am planning on converting my venerable with a huge bad-ass thunder hammer. Oh, and Reld has his knew Wolf Lord, his name is Bjorn Fennite and he has a paticular liking for lightning claws and combat.

Signing off,
    Reld Rawblood
    P.S. GreyBeard, thanks for the tips, oh, and you you sound like my grandfather when hes emailing me&#33;
    [snapback]267673[/snapback]

Sounds like a plan--I&#39;ll be interested to hear of the ongoing adventures of your SW&#39;s.

Your Grandfather? Dude, I&#39;m not that old.... :glare:

Purge all the heretics,
    Kill the alien scum,
    Suffer not the unclean to live,
    And have a beer when you&#39;re done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

This was a good battle report, i was really interested to see what would happen next as even though you had a bad start you didn&#39;t lose moral. Plus this is the first Battle report that i have read that the poster losses the battle. I was expecting a comeback on every turn. To think that i just finshed saying on the necoron report how the poster never losses lol.
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the person i was playing, sorta cheated, so we are having a rematch&#33; Reld umm, turned back time to play fairly&#33; So he might not be a dreanought afterall. he said that a pulse laser made my leman russ armour 14 down to 12, but no&#33; I will have my revenge&#33;

signing off,
    Reld Rawblood

TSOALR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast