My First 3 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My First 3

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)
    Both Of the first 2 were Imperial Gaurd (MEEEEE) and Smurfs

Basic rundown I lost only 10 of 40 in the first game And he lost every man he had! O YA! Second game was WAYYY more fun with me finshing with only 3 men left (BUT I WOOOOOOOON!!! )

The tau game O boy I was using my Imperials
    The tau opened up On the very first turn 10 of my men UGhhhhh.. my lasconnons took out his only crisis suit (His Commander)!!Score!!!
    The fire warriors (1 Sqaud) attempted to put up the fight without kroot support that didn't go well with most of the sqaud with the rest running it did give the kroot enough time too sneak :ph34r: around ripping apart the command platoon (CRAP) then he had too go so we called it a tie though as was pretty sure I was going too lose BADLY OH well

Very fun games (vague descriptions sorry 10:30 here and I am tired as hell) Thanks for Reading more tomorrow maybe
    The Leprechaun

"Ah the infantry....Poor Beggars"-Plato

2. Remove Advertisements

California, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

Some of those smaller games are real nailbiters. I really get into those. Each trooper becomes a personality in those games. I love 'em!

Plus, I don't have to paint more than a few squads in order to play..

Also, since the games are shorter, I can play several in an evening. (Y)
    Purge all the heretics,
    Kill the alien scum,
    Suffer not the unclean to live,
    And have a beer when you're done.

+ Reply to Thread