The Fall(or Defence Of Dover) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

after the war over the cadian gate dover is in flames the struggling defenders forced to hold back the forces of chaos necrons and tyranids against such forces how can three marine compaies and a regiment of guardsmen stand

this will be a series of battles taking place in dover to decide its fate until next year

taking part are
    w/l/d
    sithjack: darkangels spacewolves imperial guard 0/0/1
    riptor amashi: chaos 0/0/1
    labotimy: choas 0/0/0
    leprachaun of war: necrons 0/0/0
    a guy named rich: tyranids 0/0/0

Progress: Order 1, Disorder 1

Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

After eating our fill while taunting each other during lunch Riptor and I prepared our forces for a battle during studyhall, the field was a table roughly 3 feet by one foot, deathwing against a chaos horde led by a daemon prince, the chaos marines moving forward in order to reach the termies while they were tied up by the posessed and prince who swooped overhead determined to rend the termies limb from limb. The deathwing held their ground and poured fire into the posessed unit but were able to bring only 1 down while the dreadnoughts lascannon glanced off the preds posessed hull. The marines moved on towards the enemy as the posessed and prince charged into the foes rank a round of slaughtering begining leaving 5 termies and 3 posessed dead as well as a wound on the prince. The dread walked round the combat and fired another ineffectual shot at the pred then charged into combat with the posessed killing 2 of them the prince killed the sergeant and took 2 wounds from the grandmaster who wounded the prince in return and then the termie with heavy flamer punched the daemon dead, despite these setbacks the posessed chose to stay in the fight. Knowing the combat was all but lost the marines and pred backed away watching the last posessed get hacked to peices. Leaving the falling heretics the 2 termies stalked toward the marines unable to fire due to their lack of ranged weapons while the dread shot again at the pred doing nothing Riptors laughter at this was unheard above My curseing at my least favorite termie who had obviously not recharged the dreads lascannon during the week or so since my last game. The pred opened up on the dread which fell forward with a thud a large dent in its front from an autocannon round the maries let loose a volley of shots which bounced off the termies armour. The Termies advanced on the marines broiling one with the heavy flamer and assaulting those that remained the grand master took out 4 of them wile the aspiring champion killed the flamer Termie for "messing with his hair". The grand master cut down the champion and ran toward the predator which shot at him ineffectualy, the next 5 or so turns left the grandmaster chasing the predator around in circles neither one coming under any harm, with class ending soon we called it a draw

Chaos Horde

161 pts Pyrus daemon prince of chaos- flight strength, aura, stature,mutation, dark blade ccw

380 pt posessed squad- 8 bolt pistol/ccw mark of chaos undivided flight

156 pt chaos marine squad- 3 bolter heavy bolter meltagun asp champ plasma pistol/power weapon krak genades

150 pt pred- autocannon hvy flamers combi bolter daemonic posession living

847 points total

Deathwing

145 Grand Master Lucifer- termie armour mc lightning claws bionics

130 Dreadnought Veyavictus- tl lascannon dccw storm bolter extra armor

389- Deathwing Terminator Squad Ironclaw- 1 storm bolter/mc power weapon, 4 stormbolter/power fist, hvy flamer/power fist, assaultcannon/chain fist

674 points total
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehehe messing wid his hair, dumb termi, you never mess with an aspiring champoins hair, i mean really what nerve! Oh well, that stupid granmaster termi couldnt peirce his armor even at point blank, well tommaro i will have cover, and with night lords you dont mess around when u have cover, tommaro ill write the battle report, look foward to it
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Closed Thread