Battle Comeing Up Devorksvtauvnidsvchaosvspace M - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well on sunday i have this match comeing up and basically in my eyes i see im screwed im going against dark eldar and chaos and necrons and the armys are 1000pt each like there will be bloodthirster and the monalith and archon and men and necron god as in my eyes you can see im thinking im screwed well my sides armys consist of orks lots of orks,nobs,bikes,flamers and warboss and ym freinds spacemarines side consits of landraider normall tank and terminator squad and snipers and men and my tau squad consits of 3 broadsides 4 stealth suites 3 xv8 battlesuits 48 fire warriors and 54 croot also i will have a hammerhead and a shaper or 2 and 2 pathfinders is ther anything that will help me at all OR AM I DOOMED

ps. sorry for punctuation im dislecsic and i carnt even spell that right

Thanks for all help

Be the best or die like the rest!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm... just take along as many boyz as you can, with maybe some heavy armour to block and protect them, and you should see through it okay. everyone else will be shooting necrons and nids first, then any remaining 3+ save armies if they are anything like the poeple i play with.

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

Well you can't give your normal boyz a 4 plus save Only hard boyz (an elite option) or of course caractors can have heavy armor. I would suggest you take a good looted vehicle (like basilisk or battle tank" and pack in the rest of yo0ur points with killakanz/dreads and boyz. Just throw most of your army at one player and hope for the best. Your numbers will scare the players into shooting at you alot. so be prepared to take a but of fire at the start. It would be safer for you to go with your Tau though. Just b/c you can sit back and shoot while not loseing as many guys like orks do in cc.
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x4)

A C'Tan and Monolith in 1000 pts? This dude has about half his points baked up in these two models alone. All you need to do is kill the 2 necron warriors he had left over points for and make him phase out. Then call him a cheeseball for bringing such silliness in a 1000 pt list.

Then call the chaos guy a cheeseball too for bringing Mr Thirsty in 1000 pts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Gathrog@Jan 18 2005, 04:41
    Well you can't give your normal boyz a 4 plus save Only hard boyz (an elite option) or of course caractors can have heavy armor.
    [snapback]305685[/snapback]
    of course, by heavy armour, i mean big tanks.

the moment you get into CC is the moment that things get much safer...

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't field large squads of gretchin. The people i play with fire on the as often as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ten ton fist@Feb 6 2005, 03:57
    Don't field large squads of gretchin. The people i play with fire on the as often as possible.
    [snapback]321849[/snapback]
    that's the point. if they are firing on gretchin, they aren't firing on orks. that's why you buy them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well if i could offer you some advice in multi player battles

now, i know orks are not klever or tactial but what you need an army which doesnt look like its going to be a problem and that its not too powerful (come on, ctan and monolithe in 1000 points are begging to die from shooting) but to make sure that it has lots of staying power with one or two good units that can take a counter charge or deal with anything BIG. orks are perfect for this. But you must play on the down low. Orks are not perfect fo this by nature.

Basically by having lots of small things the opponents overlook it and then sneak up on then and kil em while they r concentrating on someone else. Remember that if you set up next to a shooty army then they will probably give their fire to the necs and the ctan and that thirster. hmm what else, oh yea remember that in multi player battles you are not going to be ganged up on (unless your friends hate you, but if they do that then they are like mine and they usually lose anyway) and you must not feel that you are doomed as in the wise words in james robert spencer tuck (me)

" fear is the greatest weapon, but fear of the greatest weapon leads to enemies destroying it with all they have "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

Originally posted by ten ton fist@Feb 5 2005, 23:57
    [snapback]321849[/snapback]

hahahahaha applebone is 100% correct. If youe enemies are wasteing (yes WASTEING) fire on the gretchens then your doing good. The only purpose a gretchen mob has it to distract fire and protect your normal orks.
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

+ Reply to Thread