Ultramarines V Black Knights(neutral Force) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This battle was the first battle I fought, and the first battle I won with my new chapter.

Ultramarines Force:

Vindicator,
    Predator,
    Chaplain,
    2 X tactical squad (6 men each)
    attack bike

Black Knights force:

Land Raider
    Chapter Master and bodyguards (330points, expensive, i know&#33
    Libarian
    scout squad with sniper rifles (4 men and sarge)
    tactical squad (9 men and sarge)

There was a small ruined building in the middle of the table, with missiles and barrels and all that in the middle. This was on top of a hill, and that was all the scenery.

Black Knights deployed second and went first .

Seeing the Vindicator as a potential threat to my men, i quickly got my Chapter Master and bodyguards (with librarian) into close combat early. My snipers stayed in the open, with my tactical moving into the unoccupied corner to my top right. My landraider rolled in to try and annihlate the tactical squad and bike.
    into shooting my HQ squad, land raider and snipers fired in on the tactical squad. This eliminated 3 men. My HQ assaulted the Vindicator with 12 attacks, destroying it.

Onto the Ultramarines, they moved the tactical squads and chaplain towards the HQ of my army. They managed to do no wounds in shooting. The multi-melta on the attack bike managed to get a may not move or shoot next turn on my land raider. They assualted my HQ and got brutally slaughtered in my assault. He took one wound, i took 2 men.

My tactical squad occupied the corner without any challenge and without a round discharged. Non others moved. The scout squad were left idle as they could not shoot into the combat :rolleyes: , and the HQ reduced the Ultramarines to a mere 3 men. The leadership came up double one. Again only 1 wound to my men.

He moved his bike into the path of the Land Raider, and managed to get another may not move or shoot on it. He inflicted no damage in the combat.

My tactical squad remained idle. The scouts shot upon the bike, doing nothing. A missle launcher managed to blow up the predator that the Ultramarines player had forgotton about (dont ask, it was under his nose all the time, litterally&#33. The HQ wiped out the remaining men in close combat, and retained the table quarter. His attack bike remained.

He rather foolishly darted round the back of the land raider, where he could clearly be seen by the scouts. He attacked the land raider yet again. This did nothing.

Seeing this as a potential threat i lured the bike towards the HQ, still staying in the table quarter. My scouts and HQ launched fire on it, but still did nothing as the bullets reppelled off of his armour.

He followed, still firing on the tank, yet again doing nothing. My HQ quickly moved in and finished it up after some brutal shooting with a hunter-killer missile (guess what, yeah, it did nothing&#33.

The forces at the end of 4 turns looked like this:

Ultramarines:
    Zilch
    Nothing
    Jack
    Everything but anything

Black Knights:
    Everything at the top of this battle report, the HQ with very minor wounds.

I might be 12, but i did not make this up. This actually happened.

I failed to mention one set of dice-rolls in particular. I was rolling on shooting for his tactical squad with bolters and storm bolters, all i needed was 3+ out of 7 dice. This was the results:

:blink:

hope you enjoyed it, as much as i did!

(Black Knights is copyright Robert Taylor 2003, AND I AM 100% SERIOUS&#33

Won/Drawn/Lost (Only counting games 1500pts and over)

Space Marines -- Emperor's Legion (3/0/0)
    Tyranids (2/0/0)
    Orks (0/0/0) --Not Yet Ready--

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hate those ultramarines

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never have i seen so many vehicles and so little men (not in ig armies of course). You need more men, a big squad of any fast moving assault models would destroy your entire army (Nids, Lost Damned, Orks, some Eldar, and Dark Eldar) will massacre you on most occasions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, i think you either had a really bad person playing against you, cheated, lied, did drugs, or got really good things and actually told the truth. In fact, it was kindove like my battle report (800ish points necron vs Blood Angels[read it now]). But i still think you were up against a really bad person, especially if this was your first game with that army(of course the Battle report i mentioned above was also my first game)
    Back from a long adventure.

Closed Thread