ok now my mate has a guard army except it isnat...it is an army that looks like there posesed and have the mark of korne all over them but they follow the guard codex rules.

It was a gental marning...no guns...no blood...every man sain and happy. the ground trembled..."just an earth quake"commisar starl stated..."remain in your possitions"
again a small tremble...this time it got worse...a mound of dirt rose up...the men stirred..."Remain In Your FOX HOLES 2ND PLATOON!!!" "2nd PLATOON STAY IN YOUR POSSTION, Leiutenante control your men, leiutenante?"
the men were going crazy, they were running around going mad...cutting them selves, the commisar had run out of ammo for his pistol...the men, were posesed. a greater deamon of korne flew out of the mound in the ground...the commisar wasslain instantly.

"Captain, news has arrived from the scouts you sent...it is, unfortuantly, true, the mark has been found on the imperials, there posesed, by korne."

Very well, we shall organse a force enough to slaughter these traitors, unfortunatly my bionics are not finished et so i cannot fight...send for chaplain Benadict, he can lead my soilders in and kill these traitores bastards.

the blood angels forces

Reclusiarch
bolt pistol
jump pack
crozius, rosius
(DC)

10 blood angels
plasma gun
plasma cannon
terminator honors
power sword
plasma pistol

10 blood angels
flamer
heavy bolter
terminator honors
storm bolter
power sword

3 bikes
flamer
melta bombs
terminator honors
bolt pistol
power sword

6 devestators
4 missile launchers

dreadnought
assault cannon
storm bolter
dreadnought close combat weapon

Possed Imperail guard
command squad
senior officer
melta gun
vox master
medic
standard

2 fire support squads
both have 2 auto cannons and 1 heavy bolter

platoon command
JO plasma gun
morter
vox

10 guardsmen
vox
nade launcher

10 guardsmen
vox

platoon command
JO plasma gun
lasscannon
vox

10 guardsmen
melta gun
vox

10 guardsmen
vox plasma gun

sentinalc(cadian pattern)
auto cannon

leman russ battle tank
extra armor
heavy bolter sponsoons
lasscannon

These wrer the forces about to clash

Terrain
it was a flat grassy terrain with alot of shell holes and a few ruined buildings

Ok i rolled for my Death company and i got 6 with my chaplain....no other men fell to death company...

Ok we rolled for turnes and he got first turn.

The russ tank started up and roled over healmets of the dead flatening them under its mass wight. the possed stirred and laughed as they were full of wining confidence, the pilot of the sentinal was laughing as his auto cannon shot a few rounds at the bikes...the shots missed. the big guns that belonged to the imperiam, at one stage shot at the tactical squads with minimal damage.

the blood angels swelled with fury the bikes being pulled into the black rage moving as far forward as possible. the squads staying with reality wile the rockes fired at the russ blowing up injuring the krew and and destroying the traks of the tank, the bikes assaulting the sentinal and destroying the legs bringing it down destroying the man and vehicle consolidading into cover.

the greater deamon speaking to the senior officer to make his men surge forward at the enemy as a sacrifice.. so the men got up out of there holes and surged forwards yealling and cursing foul words of chaos shooting at the bikes there putiful guns no longer blessed by the emperor failed to penetrat the armor of the marines, the russ tank blowing a hole next to the tactical squad and devestator squad killing a member of the devestatro squad.

the marines loss had made them angry, time for pay back, the death company filling with rage charging the enemy wile firing ther bolt pistols killing the possesed, slaughteringthose who stood in there way with there holy chain swords, wile the missile launchers destroyed the russ tank killing few near it. the bikes killing men destroing the squads, the dreadnought breaking spines and spliting bodies helped the bikes.

the x imperials started to lose hope and fled to a save position for a counter attack. with few men and many big guns they were still confident. the greater deamon spoke to them all, making them use there bodies as a sheild and as a sacrifice, assaulted the death company with all but one man left....he begged and pleaded to stay alive....he was captured, the rest of the army decided to flee due to there numbers were few, they left the pllanet and escaped to the eye of terror, were they were safe, for now.

in the end i had killed most of his force, he had lost all troop choices and all vehicles and had 4 men leaft out of 12 for the big guns and he had his senior officer, they were the ones who flead, and my dreadnought got the most kills with a whopping score of 15 guardsmen...ohhh yeah

i hope u liked it