Ft Vs Sob - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ft Vs Sob

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

So it was a training excercise between my brother's Order of the Steel Rose and my Broken Wings. Short game,just 500 pts.I can't remember his exact lists because i forgot to write it down but it was something along the lines of

HQ-Palatine Deneb Rhobe

Troops 1&2 - sister squads,each one had a flamer and melta i think.

Heavy - I don&#39;t remember exactly but all it did was miss so I won&#39;t even consider it being part of the fight. <_<

Mine was

HQ- Chaplian Aznabel (Reclusiarch) & Death Company (stuck in a rhino because they&#39;re old and I can&#39;t get the backpack off to give &#39;em jetpacks)

Troops 1 - 8 man tac squad w/ a flamer and a plasma gun

Troops 2 - another 8 man w/ flamer and a rocket launcher

The terrain was basicly a field dominated by a hill with a small shrine on top of it. There was a debris field to one side of the hill and a ruined building way off to the side that nobody really payed attention to. :blink:

~
    The teams gathered on opposite sides of the hill and once the sun had reached the middle of the sky,they began the excercise. The sisters where the first to move, the two squads splitting up and moving around the hill with Deneb following behind the one that went left.The marines then charged foward,the rhino speeading off far to the east to circle around the sisters in a wide arc as the tac squads rushed foward to meet them,each one splitting off to confront a different squad of sisters.

The sisters waited untill the marines where in range,and opened fire.A hail of mock-bolter shells swarmed through the air towards the marines.Most of the shots missed,but a few did hit.Two of the brothers grudgingly turned and left the field,bright neon purple paint stains now splattered across thier armour.Deneb moved foward and came to a stop beside the sisters she had been following,but was not close enough to shoot anybody.

The marines decided to return fire. The brother with the rocket launcher prepared to load his weapon,but half way through the process the Black Rage overtook him,and he simply dropped the mock-rocket,charging towards the sisters instead.The other squad had much more luck in containing themselves,and managed to get a few hits in,sending 3 of the sisters off to get thier armour cleaned.The Rhino made a hard right turn and now charged towards the sisters,the driver engaging the overcharged engines with a slightly disturbing giggle and speeding towards the fight at unsafe speed.

The sisters moved foward untill thier flamer was in range,and opened fire again.The Flamer had been modified specificly for this battle,and when the trigger was pulled,a large spray of paint washed over the marines,covering a few of them completely in paint.The other squad was having a hard time navigating the debris on thier side of the hill,and only managed to cover one marine in the spray from thier paint-flamer.Sister Deneb decided to charge forward now,fiercely wielding her battle-stick and paint-bolter. She rushed right into the tac squad,managing to completely ruin one of the marine&#39;s decorative armour and get paint jammed into the helmet sensors of another.

The brother marines charged forward,dashing into the sister squads and beating them relentlessly.They managed to knock out most of the squad that had gotten caught up in the debris field,and forced them to turn and run,some of them crying.The other squad rushed sister Deneb,pummeling her with fists and battle sticks and held her in a headlock untill she was finnaly forced to admit that she was, in fact, a smelly girl and left the field in shame.The rhino had finnaly pulled into what the driver thought was a sutable range and disgorged it&#39;s cargo.Aznabel brandished his foam-covered Crozius and lead his pack of maddened,stick wielding maniacs into battle.

The sisters turn came again.The squad that had been forced into a retreat managed to pull itself together,and moved to join thier sisters on the other side of the hill.The other squad once again opened fire on the marines that had assaulted sister Deneb, intent on making the marines pay for hurting Deneb&#39;s feelings and making her admit to being smelly.(which she most certainly was not&#33 Many of thier shots hit spot on,and by the time they where done with it only one of the marines was still wearing black and red armour.
    ~

Yeah this is where we gave up and went to go eat dinner.I still had ole&#39; chappie and a full squad left and he was without his leader so we figured I woulda won eventualy. The boys beat the girls and for one more year, the Order of the Steel Rose does all of the Broken Wings&#39;s laundry&#33;

btw this is probably a bit inaccurate because I&#39;m going straight from memory,but you get the idea.I just remembered my brother had something else in the army to but all it did was stand back and miss everytime it tried to shoot :shifty:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x4)

Now this has got to be the best battle report I&#39;ve read in ages.

:lol: hehehe..."forced to admit she was, in fact, a smelly girl..." that&#39;s awesome.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

+ Reply to Thread