3000pts chaos v blood angel battle - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3000pts chaos v blood angel battle

our army had 6 bikers and 2 predators, and a HUGE amount of power armoured infantry, oh and a deamon prince.

he had loads of tanks and power armoured infantry, and quite a few new plastic terminators!!! :eek:

deployemnt:
    he deployed his predator and vindicator in the centre, while our predators where deployed near the rear, opposite to the vindicator and predator, our big 20 man unit was deployed on a large hill, ready to kill many opponents with its heavy bolter, his land raider deployed on our left flank, along with a 10 man tactical squad and some scouts, and a 10 man terminator unit. on my flank he deployed his other 10 man terminator unit and a scout unit and his command squad. in the centre he deployed the rest of his force, i could help but notice that his death company where leaning towards my flank...my troops just deployed in a huge mass behind a small hill, but my bikers went on the far right flank, hoping to (with the help of the undivided bikers) kick some land raider butt!his unit with his deamon prince in deployed next to the bikers, and his khorne berserker unit deployed next to his heavy bolter squad, with deployment over, the battle begun:

TURN 1
    CHAOS
    me and chriss both decided it was for the best if my men just ran forward killing every thing they come in contact with, some thats what they did, with 2 units moving an extra 5-6 inches thnx to blood rage, on chrises flank the bikers roared forward, and his khorne berserkers also ran forward, my predator fired the first shot of the game, hitting the side armour of the vindicator and KABOOM!! blew it up with its 3 las cannons, chrises predator had the same effect on the enemy predator... he he he... :lol: the heavy bolter had moved so it could not fire.

BLOOD ANGELS.
    enraged at the death of their brothers the blood angels stormed forward, most units charging full pelt towards our lines, the terminators stood still, and prepared to unleash hell with their weapons, the land raider fired every thing it had at the demon princes unit, and killed 2 marines out of the 8 that recided there... the terminators fired at the large 20 man squad and killed 4, while on my flankk mad dogs unit got heavyily battered by devesators, with 5 of them droping to the floor... all other shooting accounted for nothing.

TURN 2
    CHAOS
    mad dogs raiders charged the scouts in front of them, the rest of his force following them, the bikers charged the other scouts while the undivided bikers nipped round the side moving 24" chrises demon prince and khorne berserkers charged forward. the heavy bolter let rip on the approaching death company, the unit killed 5 in total, this was gonna be fun... the predtors whiped out that annoying devestator squad... and my bolt pistols killed 3 terminators due to some lucky dice rolls IN BOTH OCCASIONS EVERY SINGLE SCOUT WAS KILLED RECIVING NOTHING IN RETURN.

BLOOD ANGELS
    the blood angels senced their impending doom and ran forward, uns blazing, yet through all that fire 2 CHAOS SCUM FELL!!! :rolleyes: in the combats (the death company and some terminators) the death company butchered 5 of the 20 man unit, and took 4 casualties in return, my bikers fought bravely against the terminators, and killed 3 of them, 2 bikers dieing in return... the terminatoirs ran away!

TURN 3
    CHAOS
    Mad dog and his men charged into the terminators, while the rest of his forced attack the men around them, the preadtors blew up the land raider, our bikers charged the enemy units on the left flank, all the combats ent our way, and we butchered our way to victory!!!

if you think there is some thing i could have changed plz plz plz reply!!!

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)copy bunny and this msg onto ur sig i will then own ur souls.
    all lotr players check my forum: my lotr forum click here!if your a forces of disorderplayer looking for a forces of disorder forum go hereIf your a forces of order player go here
    khorne
    20 18 5
    dwarfs
    5 6 1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x3)

Please, provide army lists if possible that are more acurate than "Loads of," please tell us what army you're playing, please tell us who all is playing (since you say "our" army), please tell us who Chris is and why he's in the battle, is he your friend or enemy, and please please please use punctuation, capitalization, and spelling.
    Everything I have told you, even this, is a lie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am quite new to the forum here and my army list is just what i can remember, this was about 2-3 months ago.
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)copy bunny and this msg onto ur sig i will then own ur souls.
    all lotr players check my forum: my lotr forum click here!if your a forces of disorderplayer looking for a forces of disorder forum go hereIf your a forces of order player go here
    khorne
    20 18 5
    dwarfs
    5 6 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a few comments:

1) I feel sorry for your mate with his terminators. 20 terminators usually account for more than 4 enemy deaths with shooting. Were they all storm bolters or did he have some assualt cannons?

2) 5 death company to heavy bolter fire? Daaaaaym. I collected Blood Angels before starting my current Tyranids army and my DC were tough as nails. At one stage they finished off my mates nightbringer, effectively winning me the game.

3) Were all the units the same distance away each shooting phase? It seemed like you just decided that your tank would fire at his devastators, but the rules state that you need a ld test to shoot at anything that is not the closest enemy. If you took the tests throughout the game, please ignore this.

4) How much scenery was in this game? You're meant to have a lot of scenery (roughly a full quarter of the table worth of scenery spread across the board). It just seemed like there was waaaay too much shooting. Was there actually a single assualt phase? I dunno. I just figured that line of sight etc, would stop people from just blazing at each other from across the table each turn. Again, if lots of scenery was used please ignore this.

5) Bolt Pistols killing terminators!! :o Damn, lady luck was certainly on your side today! Good stuff.

Other than that it seemed fine and you had fun, which is the main thing.

+ Reply to Thread