2000 pts World Eaters Vs Black Templar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 pts World Eaters Vs Black Templar

2000 pts World Eaters Vs Black Templar

Army list
    World Eaters

HQ

1 Demon Prince with mark of khorne, spiky bits, dem strength, berserker glaive, dem mutation, furious charge, demonic stature, feel no pain 195pts

1 Liutenant with axe of khorne, spiky bits, dem mutation, furious charge and bolt pistol
    7 chosen retinue with chain axes and bolt pistols
    2 aspiring champions with power weapons and bolt pistols, dem mutation, rage of khorne, dem strength and spiky bits all had mark of khorne all had furious charge. 451pts

Elites

Chosen terminators all with mark of khorne
    2 aspiring champions with lightning claws and combi bolters, spiky bits, dem strength, dem mutation
    5 terminators with 2 power weapons and 2 combi bolters 1 reaper autocannon with chainfist 1 combi melta and power fist and 1 with combi flamer and power weapon all had mark of khorne. 435pts

Troops

7 Khorne berserkers with chain axes all with mark of khorne
    1 aspiring champion with axe of khorne with rage of khorne, dem strength, dem mutation and all have furious charge 228pts

7 Khorne berserkers with chain axes all with mark of khorne
    1 aspiring champion with axe of khorne with rage of khorne, dem strength, dem mutation and all have furious charge 228pts

Heavy

1 Predator with autocannon and lascannon sponsons with demonic possession and smoke launchers 133pts

1 Dreadnought with plasma cannon with extra armour and havoc launcher 150pts

1 defiler with indirect 175pts

Black Templars

Im not sure on what he exactly because I didn’t ask to see his army list so im goin on memory of what he had on board

HQ

Emperors champion

High marshal with heaps of equipment and command squad about 8 men with some plasma guns and seargant with power weapon and some medic mounted in a land raider

Elite

1 dreadnought with lascannon, venerable and power claw

Troops

2 10 man squad of marines with bolters one with lascannon
    1 10 man squad all with close combat weapons one of the men being a seargant with power fist mounted in rhino with dozer blades and extra armour

Heavy

He had a vindicator 

Deployment: 6X4 table playing width with 12� deployment zone

this is going from the view on my side there were a 2 level building on my right flank hill in the bottom middle of my deployment zone and there were a ruined house on the left and there were a big cheese factory in the middle which the chaos desperately wanted cause they ran out of cheese a week ago and opposite too the ruined house there were another 2 story building and opposite too my 2 story building there were a lil bunker just right of the cheese factory and strip of rocks and hills in the right middle which created too fire lanes the 1st being in front of his building and the second being in front of my building

He deployed 1 squad of troops in the big building and the other squad in the rocky terrain well just behind he set up the vindicator behind the rocky terrain so I couldn’t draw line of site he set up the landraider and the dready behind the cheese factory so I couldn’t draw line of site he set up the rhino in the second fire lane and the emperors champion behind the rhino

And my set up I set up the predator just right of the ruined house and sitting in front of the 1st fire lane the defiler behind the 2 story building the dreadnought out front the chosen terminators are deep striking and the lieutenant are hiding behind the dready the other 2 berserker squads are sitting right out front of the building and the demon prince hiding behind the cheese factory

OK Turn 1 World Eaters

Movement:

I managed too win that I moved all my berserkers forward 1 blood frenzing forward a whopping 2 extra inches so they are squad 1 and the other squad is called…..2 squad 2 is left of squad 1 just incase u were wondering so squad 1 ran 8 forward and 2 ran 6 forward the dreadnought went blood frenzy and bolted and extra 5 forward leaving the berserkers in the dust the demon prince ran forward an extra 3 placing him just behind the dreadnought the predator moved 6 behind the ruined house

Shooting: just what the world eaters are good at lol

The only shooting I did this turn was I indirected the defiler on too the vindicator and luckily destroyed it I tell u now I think I yelled out yes and I apologized too my opponent for expressing my joy and I didn’t want him to think I was mean or anything.

Assault: None

OK Turn 1 Black Templars

Movement:

He moved his dread around the corner to face my dready and kept his crusader in the same spot he moved the rhino up on the lil hill by goin through some rocky terrain they were pretty much opposite too squad 2 and the champion moved 6 forward.

Shooting:

Squad one couldn’t see anything, squad 2 shot the lascannon at the dready and destroyed it with a lucky shot and the other dreadnought shot at squad 1 berserkers and sent 1 to its death.

Assault: the dready charged squad 1 berserkers and killed 2 they couldn’t do anything in return

OK Turn 2 World Eaters

Movement: I sped the pred 12 out into the fire lane, the lieutenant moved 6 forward putting it just left of the dreadnought close combat the prince had moved towards the dreadnought as well and my terminators turned up as well now and I placed them about 5 inches behind the landraider and luckily didn’t scatter squad 2 berserkers moved 6 forwards towards the rhino.

Shooting: I forgot to announce the pred had smoke launchers I actually relised this mistake at the end of the game and the defiler shot at squad 2 of marines and killed 4 and they ran forward 6 towards the terminators only just putting them out of assault and the terminators of doom shot there melta gun at the rear armour of the landraider and destroyed it thus pinning the squad inside and making them vunrable to assault by my lieutenant squad and the terminators and cause I rolled a 6 on the penetration chart the vehicle was removed and killed 1 of the crew.

Assault: The Prince charged the dreadnought and I forgot to declare a charge on the rhino by squad 2 so that was pretty stupid the terminators couldn’t charge due to them deep striking this turn and the lieutenant squad charged the command squad and only 4 got in but the lieutenant was too far away to do any damage and the khorne berserkers killed 1 due to him ignoring a wound because of the medic and I lost 2 in return both fearless and they ran into each other again

OK Turn 2 Black Templars:

Movement: the champion moved towards the terminators and so did squad 2 the rhino unleashed its warriors and moved up to berserker squad 2

Shooting: squad 1 shot at the predator and destroyed it and that was it.

Assault: The emperors champion charged the terminator squad as well as the remnants of squad 2 and the warriors from the rhino charged squad 2 close combat was pretty bloody as his warriors that charged the berserker squad killed 6 and I killed 3 in return and due to being fearless and being out numbered I failed the last 2 saves I was required to make and the last of the squad was wiped out the warriors that killed them got 6 for massacre and decided to fall back to the rhino.

The champion killed 1 of the terminators and the remnants of squad 2 killed another and then the chainfist attack back and instakilled the champion.

The battle between the command squad and the chosen continued he killed all of them but the 2 champions and the lieutenant in return I killed them all but the marshal and he made his saves from being outnumbered.

OK Turn 3 World Eaters

Movement: the demon prince moved up to the warrior squad as well as left overs of squad 1.

Shooting: defiler shot at the rhino but managed to blow off its combi bolter, I felt proud

Assault: demon prince and the remnants of squad 1 charged the warrior squad and was completely wiped out the lieutenant killed the marshal in hand to hand combat and only suffered one wound in return and the terminators finshed off the other squad it was at this point that my opponent declared me the winner he found there was no way to win with a damaged rhino and 10 men so we shook hands and congratulated each other on how well we did and we talked for about an hour after wards about the game

So Victory for the World Eaters by Forfiet

Surviving Forces

Templars: 1 rhino with no weapons 10 marines one with lascannon
    World Eaters: Demon prince full wounds, lieutenant and 2 aspiring champions of retinue 1 defiler 4 khorne berserkers left one being aspiring champion 5 terminators

Keeping in mind this is my second battle report that I have done and any comments is greatly appreciated thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

looks like it was a good game... well done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x3)

More blood for the blood god

My Arena Champions: Kharn'eth The Bloodcleaver and Gorzag Iron Jaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, nicely done. Yeah, remembering the smoke lauchers is always good . Otherwise, nicely done. CHARGE!
    <span style='color:blue'> Die Infantrie -
    Die Konigin Aller Waffen

The Infantry -
    The Queens of the Services</span>

<span style='color:red'>Durch Wehrwillen zur Wehrkraft

Through military will to military strength</span>

<span style='color:gray'> &quot;In a man to man fight the winner is the one who puts an extra round in his magazine&quot;
    -Field Marshal Erwin Rommel</span>

+ Reply to Thread