((NOTE: I will try to get the exact details on my opponants armies asap))

My two friends and I are starting a campaign. Today we played the first scenario which involved capturing a location. We played 1500 points each although the Ultramarines were 1700 because the person who uses them is rather poor when it comes to tactics. Anyway, here was my army:

Daemon Prince:

Daemonic Stature, Dread Axe, Daemonic Strength, Daemonic Essence, Daemonic Resilience, Daemonic Armour, Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Rage of Khorne, Close Combat Weapon

2 Squads of 10 Beserkers:

Mark of Khorne, Khornate Chainaxes, Furious Charge

2 Aspiring Champions(1 for each 10 man beserker squad):

Mark of Khorne, Axe of Khorne, Banner of Rage, Daemonic Strength, Daemonic Resilience, Furious Charge

Smoke Launchers

Reaper Auto Cannon, Daemonic Possesion, Mutated Hull, Blood Frenzy, Havoc Launcher

T.L-Las.C, Havoc Launcher, Side Las.C, Parasitic Posession, Mutated Hull

Fire Frenzy, Plasma Cannon, Mutated Hull, Parasitic Possession, Destroyer

I know its not good at all especially because its 27 models for 1500 points. However, i am working on getting more Beserkers. Anyway this is how the battle turned out:

-We decided that to start we'd only have 1 HQ choice and 1 Troops choice on the table to start
-The mission was to hold the objective in the center for two turns
-We used the reinforcements rule but we changed it slightly so you could bring on the difference in what you needed to what you actually rolled for reinforcements, e.g. say you needed a 3, if you roll a 6, you could bring on 3 units.

I will write the full battle report later on...it will be up within the next 12 hours easily...i just need to get the details of the traitor guard army