Dark Angels Vs Orcs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I just got to share this with you guys.

I just fought a battle against orcs (using DA) and we had a draw (although I would have won if we would have played six turns ), that alone is nothing that special, but there were some very memorable moments:

1) My Grand Master+command squad+chaplain counter-charge after the orc warboss + five nobz charged a (cleverly placed in the way)five man marine squad.
    My six attacks of the Grand Master all hit and only one failed to wound, but since I was using a power fist they were all instant kill hits, killing ALL five nobz in one round (the nobz only killed a single marine that turn). The Warboss ran away (after killing one marine) only to be chased down be the Chaplain who brutally cut him down in the next CC phase (Who said Marines aren't though?)

2) My five men assault squad led be a veteran charged a four strong (weak ) orc unit, with sixteen attacks they managed to hit NONE and lose TWO in return, the cowars ran, but the orcs were faster so they stayed in combat. What the hell do these lousy assault marines do when they're supposed to practice? I don't know, but I do now that there's a chaplain who would like some questions answered!

3) After killing one killer kan from a distance, my Dreadnought kills another two in CC only to be (after maiming a orc dreadnought) destroyed be an orc bomb. On itself not that special, only that the explosion covererd seven orcs killing most of them

well, thats it basically, just felt like telling you guys

Squeak!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice job you should collect BA BA rule

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shut up, BA are for idiots.

Good summary, but try posting an actual battle report in the future.
    <a href='http://www.onpoint-marketing.com/stealth-marketing.htm' target='_blank'>The future of marketing is here&#33; Stealth Marketing&#33;</a>
    Wait, you mean that optimism isn&#39;t fashionable anymore?&#33;
    Lord of Smart-ass Youthimizzles.
    Soup&#39;s up, bitches&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who crapped in your porridge?

Dawnfire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am glad to see my brothern triumph over the scum of the universe&#33; But i think your assault suad needs some help. And you ever need back up dont be afaid to scream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*scream scream* wait i see no one coming.....wait there i see something.....*real scream* more orcs.

Closed Thread