Battling Craftworlds - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently created 2 500pt. Eldar armies, and are testing them against each other to see whose better (I'm not as good as my friend so it wasnt a perfect match).
    Here's the armies.

ALAITOC ELDAR:

HQ: Avatar of the Bloody-Handed God. 80pts.

Elites: 5 Path-Finders. 120 pts.

Troops: 4 Rangers. 76pts.

Troops: 4 Rangers. 76pts.

Troops: 13 Guardian Storm Eldar with Haywire Nades, 1 flamer, 1 fusion gun. 110pts.

BIEL-TAN ELDAR:

HQ: Farseer on jetbike with Fortune. Accompanied by 3 Warlocks on jetbikes with shuriken pistols. 162 pts.

Troops: 6 Banshees. 96 pts.

Troops: 3 Dark Reapers. 111 pts.

Heavy Support: Falcon with Scatter Laser. 140 pts.

I was playing Biel-tan, my friend Alex was playing my Alaitoc. The game table was set up with a forest along the left side of the map and a ruins in the middle right with 2 buildings by each end of the table. various rocks and bushes were strewn across the table as well.
    I went first, I loaded my Banshees into my Falcon and moved them up throught the forest. My farseer and warlocks swiftly headed to the ruins. My reapers got in position behind a big rock.
    Now it was his turn. His Stormies went to the forest, seeing the threat of the approaching Falcon. His Avatar headed towards the ruins to combat the Farseer's squad, and his rangers and Path-finders got into cover.

Now my falcon moved through the forest, took a shot and killed a Stormie, and deployed the Banshees near the Stormies. The dark reapers took 2 well aimed shots and killed 2 Rangers, the other missing and crying. The farseer made a sweeping advance into the Avatar, cursing himself for having to kill such a sacred idol and wounded it.

Now Alex was ready. His Avatar picked up its Wailing Doom and sliced a Warlock in half. My Path-finders took skilled shots, and sent another Warlock to the Warp.
    The Rangers took poorly aimed shots, and killed a Banshee. The Stormies ran blindly into assault and only killed one banshee, resulting in 3 deaths of their own.

The Farseer and his men fought valiantly and inflicted another wound on the Avatar, but the Avatar was angry, and killed the Farseer himself, making the Warlock run, but he didnt get very far. The banshees still in assault killed 4 more stormies, making them fall back, but the Banshees advanced and obliterated them.
    The Reapers took skilled shots and all 3 of them hit home on the Rangers.

The Avatar advanced on the Warlock and killed it, and set his sights on the dark reapers. The Rangers fled from the Banshees, seeing their power. The Pathfinders were more experienced than that, and took shots at the Falcon, sending it crashing to the ground.

The Banshees were upset they had to go on foot now, but were still determined. They fell upon the Pathfinders, killing the remainders. The reapers, seeing the imminent destruction that would be accompanied by the Avatar encroaching upon them, took shots and wounded it once, leaving it with only 1 wound left.

The Avatar would make them pay for its pain, it advanced upon them and crushed 2 with its giant stature, causing the other to run off a cliff. The Rangers took aim at the Banshees, and killed one.

The Banshees advanced upon the Rangers, determined to make a last hurrah. They killed obliterated the squad, leaving a crippled Avatar and a weakend squad of Rangers.

The Rangers ran to the Avatar, crying. The Avatar advanced to the Banshees.

The Banshees decided they needed the assault on the Banshees and couldnt hit it.

The Avatar picked up his Wailing Doom and put an end to the Biel-tan forces, then it died collasped in pain and would soon be reincarnated at the shrine. The few Rangers left were counting themselves lucky to be alive and returned to isolation.

So the Alaitoc were a little better. But who knows, it might have just been Alex.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice battle... but that didn't look like 2500pts. army lists to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He said two 500 point armies, not 2500 pts armys. Thats why theres a space between the 2 and the 5.

Closed Thread