Ultramarines Vs Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The battle started of with the report coming in to Captain Invicticus (rules in C:A) and his Terminator Bodyguard that a holy relic was found planet side. Thus Invicticus decided to gather his battle brothers: Captain Invicticus and Terminator HQ, Troop(5 Scouts, 10 Tactical Marines), Elites(10 Veteran Tactical Marines) and a Predator for Heavy Support.

They fell planetside and proceeded to the objective, not realising they where be stalked from the shadows by Eldar Rangers whom where communicating with Maugan Ra himself. Maugan Ra and some of his fellow aspect where already aware of the "mon-kiegh" and had shaped there sizable Rescue force: Farseer HQ, Troop(10 man Squad of Guradian, 10 man Squad of Guardian, 5 Rangers), Elites(8 Dark Reaper, 6 Striking Scorpions, Wraithlord), Fast Attack (2 War Walkers) and Maugan Ra.

As Invicticus's column came to a halt a mere 800m from there objective they came face to face with an Eldar Battlehost. As Invicticus ordered the Marines of Ultramar into engagement, (1 turn won by Eldar) a Wraithlord and 2 War Walkers came bursting from around a structure accompanied by the revered Phoenix Lord Maugan Ra himself.

What happened next was pure and utter devastation for Brother Sigor and his Tactical Squad as they recieved the full brunt of the War Walker's Starcannons, leaving only the DNA strands of 4 marines. But Brother Sigor and his companions fought on valiantly, knowing that there brothers had joined the Eternal Emperor himself now.

With the Tactical Marines taking fire Brother Justar ordered complete annihilation of the War Walkers and with that command the Predator opened fire, once the smoke cleared, a single Immobilised War Walker was left standing. Following the devastation of the War Walkers Scout Brother Jundar ordered his snipers to open fire, finding there mark on the Wraithlord, crippling him dearly (lucky rolls brought it down to 1 wound). If the hammered response from the Predator and the marksmenship from the Scouts had not been enough, Invicticus moved his armoured bretheren forward to engage the rampaging Wraithlord and the soon to be vengeful Maugan Ra.

What happened next could not have been foreseen by the Emperor himself as the Wraithlord and Maugan Ra both charged Invicticus's command squad. And the towering Wraithlord smashed a Power Fist into one of the Terminators. The return combat transpired and 3 Terminators managed to drag the towering Wraithlord to the ground, and as if it had been plotted by unforseen forces Maugan Ra and Invicticus met in single combat. The fight was of epic proportions but finally Maugan Ra slipped and his Maugatar bounced harmlessly off Invicticus's Armour giving Invicticus enough time to deal the killing blow.

With Maugan Ra and the Wraitlord down the Marines where able to take apart the remaining Eldar piecemeal. The only resistance coming from the Farseer. The Aspect squads made a stupid move and got cut up by Terminator and Sniper fire. Whilst the Predator rounded up the guardians and the Veteran Squad claimed the Rescue,

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool. I can't remember this battle for the life of me. I remember a Predator! :w

Nice fluffy report though.

I am getting really sick of those Eldar Pheonix Lords.
    IG since '95.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silly little elder. They have felt the wrath of the space marines! I think you did a good job against the evil wraitlord and war walkers. It was nice and fluffy.
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silly little elder. They have felt the wrath of the space marines! I think you did a good job against the evil wraitlord and war walkers. It was nice and fluffy.

I seem to remember you &#39;kitty&#39; saying in 1000pts chaos list written by doomanddarkness that you said it was tooooo fluffy but here you say &#39;nice and fluffy&#39;??? <_<

DI
    Da Future Is Bright, Da futures Green

Ogre Kingdoms 0-0-0
    40k Chaos 5-0-1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow. nice battle report. kind of dramatic, but hey, theres nothing wrong with that. go marines&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; stupid puny eldar heretics... they will face the emporors wrath&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    &lt;img src=&quot;http://bunnysnoog.cyborgcow.net/henry11.gif&quot;

&lt;a href=&quot;http://bunnysnoog.cyborgcow.net/index.html&quot;&gt;
    Watch out, he is very vicious.
    Bad fetus.
    *grrrrrr*&lt;/a&gt;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem to remember you &#39;kitty&#39; saying in 1000pts chaos list written by doomanddarkness that you said it was tooooo fluffy but here you say &#39;nice and fluffy&#39;???
    i love you too . Its a fine line between to fluffy and perfect. But hey, opinions change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also i think his was a little hard to follow, to much time making it completely sound real, this one had a "order" to it, but whatever.

Closed Thread