Daemonhunters vs Lost and the Damned 1k - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daemonhunters vs Lost and the Damned 1k

Well I was fighting myself with my 2 armies today;

Daemon Hunters

[Headqaurters]-
    [1]Grand Master-145

[Elite]-50
    [1]Inquisitorsycannon

[Troops]-425
    [5]Grey Knights:[2]Psycannons-200
    [8]Grey Knights-225

[Heavy Support]-380
    [1]Land Raiderxtra Armor-255
    [1]Dreadnought:AC/ML,Extra Armor-125

1000pts

Lost and the Damned

[Headqaurters]-246
    [1]Aspiring Champion-52
    []Powerfist
    []Daemonic Mutation

[1]Aspiring Champion-52
    []Powerfist
    []Daemonic Mutation

[1]Daemon Prince: Daemonic Aura/Mutation/Resilience/Strength/Stature,Speed,2 CCWs-142

[Elite]-70
    [1]Obliterator-70

[Troops]-515
    [20]Mutants:Bloated-196
    []BossowerFist
    [20]Mutants:Bloated,Flamer-199
    []BossowerFist
    [5]Traitors:Lascannon-60
    [5]Traitors:Lascannon-60

[Heavy Support]-165
    [1]Leman Russ:LC/HB-165

996pts

The Battle insues

Dh Turn 1: Psycannons squad fires at 5 man traitor squad, completly anhilates squad. Land Raider fires at Leman Russ=Stunned. Dreadnought fires at mutant squad #2 with frag missle, misses.

LatD Turn 1:army moves foward, traitors squad #2 fire lascannon at Land Raider =misses, Obliterator fires lascannon at Land Raider, hits, fails to do anything.

Dh Turn 2:Land Raider Fires at Leman Russ, fails miserably, fires Heavy Bolter at traitor squad killing one. Dreadnought fires at mutant squad #2, killing 3. Psycannon squad fires at mutant squad #1 kills 5.

LatD Turn 2:Leman Russ fires at Psycannon squad=completly anhilating it. Obliterator and Traitors fire at Land Raider=nothing. Demon Prince charges into the Dreadnought glances and destroys.

Dh Turn 3:My only vehicle remaining was a Land Raider, I disembark with 6' of the Demon Prince fire a lascannon inficting i wound, my grey knights fore all storm bolters and charge into combat! My Grand Master hits, 1 wounds, Demon Prince make invunerable save....fails! Grand Master uses force weapon power killing the Demon Prince! Demon Prince simontaunesly strikes back inflicting 4 wounds, Grand Master only saves one and dies.

LatD Turn 3: Army moves foward, the traitors fire Lascannon, Obliterator fires Lascannon misses, the Leman Russ having moved does not fire battlecannon instead fires lascannon-result=misses.

Dh turn 4:Now with their GrandMaster slayain by a behomoth, half their army lost to the gunfire of chaos, the demonhunters surely now face insurmountable odds..the 8 Grey Knight fall back slightly and fire the storm bolters taking out 3 mutants, the Land Raider fires both Lascannons at the Leman Russ failing to do anything.

LatD Turn 4:Army moves foward, Leman Russ tries to get LoS on the Grey Knight squad but fails. Obliterator,Traitors and Leman Russ fire Lascannons to the Land Raider=Crew Shaken. Mutants rapid fire Grey Knight squad, several kill themselves. Obliterator charges and falls short with an inch of the Land Raider.

Dh Turn 5quad and Land Raider move back, Grey Knight fire into mutants killing 4, Land Raider fires lascannons immobilising the Russ.

Latd Turn 5:Mutants charge grey knights, killing none. Grey Knight kill 3 mutants and the Aspiring Champion, leadership test=mutants pass. Obliterator charges land raider, misses!

Dh Turn 6:Land Raider remains stationary and fires Lascannon at Obliterator killing it, fires lascannon at Leman Russ shaking it.
    Grey Knight continue to fight off mutants one dies.

LatD Turn 6: Other mutants charge into CC leaving only 3 Grey Knights remaining, Lascannons miss the Land Raider again!

Result: Draw

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow nice work pulling a draw after losing so much... Well fought chap.
    Your Signature:

Senior Member Commissar_Malevich's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can fire two weapons on one tank at two different targets? Huh..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its called power of the machine spirit...

+ Reply to Thread