Battle Arena 3 results - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x4)

Battle Arena 3 results

The blood had barely dried and the corpse scarcely disposed of before the arena walls began to swell with patrons again. The dark and chaotic decorations had been removed. In there place were posters of heavy metal concerts and speakers pumping thrash metal throughout the arena. Beneath the enclosed boxed seats of the Arena Master hung the head of the Nameless Executioner, below him hung the chevron of an Arena Master, symbolizing his win at the first competition. Next to his no rotting head was a second plaque, with the words “Alexandria, Heavy Metal Queen� chalked in by rough hands. How long she kept her head on her shoulders would depend upon her newest batch of enemies.

Alexandria strolled through the bowels of the arena, her champion status allowing her to see her opponents before facing them in the ring. She passed a fellow Canonese, and exchanged an apologetic yet knowing nod. Further down the hall see saw more comrades in arms, a Space Marine Captain and Librarian, a Grand Master Grey Knight, and even one of the enigmatic Space Wolves. A snarl of long, sharp fangs was her only greeting from him.

She continued slowly down the corridor towards the remaining holding cells. The malevolent presence of Chaos grew stronger with each step she took. 5 Daemon Princes in various stages of ascension greeted her. A few cheered her for her victory over the Executioner, while others promised her terrors more horrifying than mere death with only a glance. She hurried past these rooms to the final area. 5 more cells greeted her, along with a bellowing rumble. In the largest cell, a massive Ork pulled wheelies and spin outs on a bike 3 times his size. He quieted the engine only long enough to call out to her “C’mere ‘n give us a snog luv...Bwahahahahaha� before roaring full tilt towards the wall only to hop the bike onto the wall and reverse direction. The cell directly across from the Ork housed a massive creature that could only be a Tyranid Carnifex. Thick chains held it down, but as Alexandria moved past the cell, they strained to the point of breaking as the creature tried to rise from its prostrate position.

The next cell held two Necron Lords. One hovered a few feet from the ground, its form fused to a Destroyer platform, while the other stood motionless as a corpse. The only sign of life from the two of them were the way their heads silently pivoted to follow Alexandria as she walked past their cell. Their movement was in perfect unison. Finally, she reached the final cell. This one appeared empty, until she peered closer into the area. In the furthest corner, a black cloaked figure sat serenely, apparently in some sort of meditation. As the Canonesse leaned closer to try and make out some detail of her shrouded opponent, the figure stirred. Faster than she could even draw a breath, the figure had crossed the cell and stood nose to nose with her. He was upon her before she even had a chance to fall backwards. She had only heard of such speed in datafiles of Eldar Harlequin warriors.

Above, the piercing wails of electric guitar and driving bass lines told her that the Arena was starting, she would be needed above. A final look over her shoulder and she started up the stairs, allowing a shudder to pass down her spine once she knew she was out of site of the newest batch of warriors.

Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x4)

God I hope this doesn't suck... I mean for me. Lookin' good goji, lets see some battles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    134 (x4)

Excellent prologue Goji.
    Karmoon: "well.. any kore = good kore" 12:35pm PST 23 May 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice opening now lets see those fight. Lets see if Alexandria can hold on to the title.
    «Ares is the only way to be happy.»

Know Arise a Knight, and go forth and take your vengence

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

Woah, real nice.

I hope Alexandria will do well, but against all those you said were present, I think she and her fellow Canoness will have it very tough. Oh, well, what the hell, I look forward to the fight! :w00t:

FOR GLORY!
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

57 (x3)

Awesome man, can't wait for this to get started

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

101 (x3)

Awesome,love the SW description.:w00t:
    BTW when should the results start coming?:ninja:

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Clown
    Aren't we just the popular boy! Your title should read 'stud muffin of LO'!

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

74 (x4)

Very soon, I'm PMming results to Chap Grimm now, and I'll be writing up my 4 when I get Grimm all his battles.

And Dark Reever, I'm so outlawing Solitaires. Not becuase they are grossly over powered, but because the battles take forever to roll. His battle lasted 6 rounds. Most of the others were 3-4 rounds at most (and there was one that lasted only 1 round...which I rolled right after the Solitare battle. My dice must have been burned out)

First results will be up by this afternoon at the latest.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

101 (x3)

YES, you get my PM?:w00t:

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Clown
    Aren't we just the popular boy! Your title should read 'stud muffin of LO'!

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

Damn it's going to be a long wait to see the resulting carnage.
    Interesting that a fight lasted a single round when you consider the whole "instant death = 2 wounds" rule that's in effect....
    :shifty: I wonder how that happened :shifty:
    Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast