Nids Vs Necron 3700 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nids Vs Necron 3700

3700 Necron Vs Tyranids

The list i Used (tyranids)

1 Hive tyrant with wings 2 sets of devourers,toxin sacs,warp field,implant attack
    1 hive tyrant with 3 guard, tyrant with lash whip and bone sword, toxin sacs,implant attack and venom cannon
    6 warriors 1 with venom cannon all with toxin sacs
    6 warriors 1 with venom cannon all with toxin sacs
    25 haumagaunts with adrenal glands (WS) toxin sacs
    25 haumagaunts with adrenal glands (WS) toxin sacs
    3 squads of 11 genestealers with sything talons and toxin sacs
    1 dakka fex
    5 raveners
    3 zoanathropes
    2 heavy carnifexes with venom cannons and crushin claws, toxin sacs,adrenal glands (both) sythe tail, and a whole heap of other stuff

3702pts

Necron (off Memory never saw his list)

1 lord with phase shifter, war sythe, res orb
    1 lord with res orb, war sythe both lords are on foot

2 x 10 immortals
    3 x 20 warriors
    3 squads of 5 destroyers
    3 tomb spyders
    3 monoliths (i didnt realise till later in the game because he deep striked them and didnt tell me he had more than the force org allowd)

(goin by players point of view)

Terrain: in my deployment zone there were 3 pieces of terrain some rubble on my far left a 3 story building on my far right and in the middle some more rubble, in the middle there were some more pieces of rubble and a big piece of area terrain (ruined building) my opponent had the same set up as me just no 3 story building.

Deployment: i had deployed 1 squad of genestealers in the rubble on my left next to them was 1 of my heavy carni's and 1 zoan goin along to my right i set up 1 squad of haumagaunts and 1 squad of warriors behind them right of them i had another squad of genestealers in terrain the other heavy carni 1 zoanathrope 5 raveners behind the terrain and right of them i set up my other squad of haumagaunts and in front of them i made a shield with hive tyrant and his guard and right of them i had the dakka fex and the flying tyrant in the building as well as 6 warriors and the other zoanathrope and the last squad of genestealers hiding in the building.

his set up starting on the left one tomb spyder 5 destroyers 10 immortals 1 lord 20 warriors behind all of them on the middle right 20 more warriors one tomb spyder, right of them 10 more immortals 10 destroyers one lord one more spyder another 20 more warriors.

Turn 1 Necrons:

Moving: on the far left the destroyers move into position to shoot the haumagaunts the immortals with lord move foward 6 inches to get into firing range right of them the other 10 destroyers moved into a better position to shoot at the hive tyrant and guard everything else stays put.

Shooting: on the left the destroyer squad opens up on the warriors behind the gaunts and kills 3 not bad considering the amount of shot he had the immortals just right of the destroyers shoot at the haumagaunt squad kill 13 the warriors squad behind them add another 3 to the dead pile only just in with some guns on the right of them 5 destroyers target the tyrant guard and make 6 wounds and guess what i fail them all 3 guard dead the other squad of destroyers shoot at the gaunt squad behind them and kills 11 the immortal squad shoots at the hive tyrant without guard and wounds him once.

Assault: none

Tyranids Turn 1: a painful turn

Movement: everything surges foward as far as they could go tried to get as many things into cover as possible the flying tyrant flew into another piece of terrain just to the right and gets into a postition to shoot the destroyers same with the dakka fex the other carni's move foward to get into postion to shoot the destroyers.

Shooting: the carni on the left shot and missed the warrior sqaud shot and missed yay, then i got some luck my flying tyrant shot and killed all 5 destroyers in the squad on the right and the dakka fex shot the warrior sqaud and killed 3 the other carni shot and downed another 2 destroyers the hive tyrant shot the immortals and killed one.

Assualt: the haumagaunts on my left charge the immortal squad and kill 2 and due to some lightning field all my gaunts died and he moved 6 back (massacre)

Turn 2 Necron: deepstikers 2 mono's come in 1 lands right in front of the heavy carnifex on my left and the other right in the middle of my nid force right next to my hive tyrants.

Well Be back: all but 2 destoyers got back up again

Movement: the destroyers on my left shot down the flank so there now point blank with my genestealers the other desteroyers move a lil back but thats it

Shooting: all my genestealers on my left are obliterated by destroyer fire 1 wound goes on the heavy carni due to mass firepower the last of the haumagaunts are destroyed due to many guns the middle genestealer squad is reduced to 3 and so are the warrior squad behind them the genestealer squad on my right is messed up a lil and reduced to 6 and my zoanathrope on my right is wounded.

Assault: lol yeh right

Tyranids Turn 2: again mass casualties

Movement: everything i have moves foward, tyrants get ready to charge the immortals

Shooting:
    the carnifex on my left blows up a weapon off the mono on the left all the zoanathropes miss the mono's 2 more venom cannons from the tyrant and carni manage to immobolise the second the hive tyrant killes 3 immortals due to fire power and the dakka smashes another 3 warriors on the right

Assault: the carni on the left charges the mono and the 3 warriors charge the immortals and kill 3 losing none the carni managing to stun the mono even with 8 strength 10 shots in the middle the raveners charge the 5 man destroyer squad and cut them all down and massacre 6 into the 20 man squad behind them the warriors charge the 3 man destroyer squad and cut them down the carni charges the mono in the middle and destroyes it and the flying tyrant charges the immortals and kills another 3 and the other tyrant managed to get into combat with the immortals too and kills 2 more for no wounds in return.

Necron Turn 3

I wouldnt let him use his last mono that was deepstriking due to the force org and i let him buy another 20 warriors and deepstriked them on the left behind the immortals.

Well be back:
    very little due to power weapons and rending, 2 destroyers and thats it

Movement:
    everything he has moves back except the tomb spyders move foward to engage the raverners and warriors

Shooting:
    everything that can shoot draws line of sight to the warriors and carnifexs and sheer amount of shot kill the warriors and genestealers on my right flank but the carni's are unscathed the 2 destroyers kill the wounded zoanathrope.

Assualt:
    the winged tyrant destroyers the necron lord in combat and the other tyrant kills the remnants of the immortals the 3 warriors on the left flank kill another 2 immortals for no loss the raveners killed the tomb spyder and another 5 warriors for no lose.

Dead Piles, i had lost the following:

3 tyrant guard
    9 warriors
    33 genestealers
    50 haumagaunts
    1 zoanathrope

Dead Pile, He had lost the following:

1 necron lord
    2 tomb spyders
    10 immortals
    bout 13 warriors
    13 light destroyers
    1 mono

Conclusion: This is were he called the game and forfieted he claimed he could not win against the big bugs due to not having any weaponry to kill the big stuff i wanted the game to continue cause i was finnaly having fun lol but he didnt want to so victory to the nids via forfiet, it was a hard fought game i lost and incredible amount of bugs in the first turns and i thought i was lost but once i got stuck in combat there were no stopping me if he had a C'tan it could have been different but either way it was a good game.

Thank you for your patients and thank you for reading.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x3)

Good Battle report. It was nice to see you keep going after the first round wit hall those losses. It was also nice of you to let him have 20 more warriors. What I et out of your report is the NEcron playe was hopeing to drop so many nids that you would give up. In turn you ended up putting a hurting on the Necron player that he felt he had no chance to win so he gave up. Good on you.
    Why use science and education when ignorance and superstition will work just as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gauss don't have the wound on 6 for Monstrous creatures? Good battle btw, he shoulda kept fighting and hope for a point win.
    Though unnumbered lurking perils await us, our blades will ever be ready.
    FOR WE ARE THE EMPEROR'S VENGEANCE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He'll get a wound on a 6, but properly pumped beasties have nasty saves that mean most shots will jsut bounce off. And they have so many wounds that it's hard to make them drop and keep them there. Plus once he's in CC like it looks like he was, it's impossible to target them with shooting.
    May your aim be true, and your targets plentiful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers

thanx guys on the posts and yes he wounded on 6's but he still needed to get past the saves.

I had 5 monsterous creatures of 2 tyrants with 2+ saves and the dakka fex had a 3+ and the other 2 carnifexs were T7 W5 with regenerate and 2+ save so it was difficult to get the wounds and even more difficult to get past the save

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you let him take 360 points of warriors in place of a monolith. You are charitable indeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Da Boyz thaught you were dun for but then you came back agienst the pansies in CC that was butiful:cry:
    "His word is power, His future is hope, His cause is..WAR! - Brothers of the 8th Legion

+ Reply to Thread