Blood Angels And Ig Vs Grey Knights And Ig - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This battle was pretty bad i dont know exact army lists but here goes my hg was one chaplain (who by the way got maximum amount of death company ) 1 force captain one sanguinary high priest and 5 honour guard i had 2 5 man tactical squads one devestator squad 5 assault squad termies 1 landraider and a dreadnought. I know you cant have death company in a squad the only thing that can join them is chaplains but i cheated minorly... Then my ally had something like 12 lazcannons 5 ratling snipers 1 vindicare assasin and some random troops... The the enemy grey knights had 5 grey knights termies, 3 squads of 5 grey knights and some leaders (dont remember what their leaders were though) Then the ig had 3 basilisks 2 stormtrooper squads of 15 and 4 chimareas Ok on to the battle

Turn one: we got first turn we moved a little nothing really happened.
    Turn one: Enemy moved chims forward one squad of storm troopers and all grey knights not on board (deepstriking)
    Turn 2Us: my dreadnought fired its lascannon at a grey knight nothing haoppens... My teammate fires all lascannons at one chimarea and NOTHIN HAPPENS!!
    Turn2Enemy:Basilisks fire 3 tactyicals die. Grey knights use lance bombardment land raider dies <:>
    Turn 3 Us: Finnaly my hq reaches his stormtroopers and in ONE turn of cc kills all 15 for no losses partly because of my plus one initiative in first round of cc (i luv blood angels speacial rules) once again my teammate does absolutely nothing...
    Turn 3 them: my teammate losses 7 lascannons to basilisk and chimara fire not good and they deepstrike their grey knights on and the storm troopers
    Turn 4 us: my teammate kills one stormtrooper with his assasins sniper rifle ( the only thing he kills the entire day)... and my dreadnought charges his 5 grey knights termies not a good choice he kills one and then is completly destroyed 8 times... My scouts manage to take down 2 grey knights in cc but lose 1 in returnm
    Enemy Turn 4: My teammate manages to lose all of his troops to 8 stronmbolters ( he has his leader and the ratlings left)... &#39;
    Turn 5 us: i charge his 4 grey knights terminators with my 5 assault termies and kill 3 losing 2
    Turn 5 them: THen his basilisks killed all of my tacticals and my squad of devestators..
    End of game i lost... i think if my teammate had done good i could of won but ok he sucked&#33; i know my report is a little rough and im missing some stuff but if you want to criticize me...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks about what i would have expected to happen. If you have IG, you need Artillery, which is what your nme&#39;s IG had, which helped a lot.
    One thing i dont get, why didn&#39;t the enemy fire their basiliks first round?
    Anyway, good report.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he forgot and thanks

Closed Thread