Blood Angels Vs Tau - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tthis battle was pretty darn good i had 1 land raider 1 dreadnought with twin linked lazcannons 1 force captain 5 honour guard 1 sanguinary high priest 1 librarian and 1 chaplain 2 5 man tac squads and a 10 man assault squad oops and a 5 man assualt terminator squad and 5 man scout squad oh and i got lucky with the thing where guys become death company (i equipped my death company along with my honour gurad chaplain and librarian and leader with jump packs and snguinary high priest) and all in all with my chaplain got 12 and a five man devestator squad
    My enemy the tau had 1 hammerhead 1 devilfish 2 5 man pathfinder squads 1 eethereal 3 12 man firewarrior teams 2 12 man krrot team things and um ithink thats all seems small now though i know im missing something oh yea his gun drones he had like 30 of them... Sorry i didnt put in wargear and equipment for either team but im lazy.
    Ok turn one: I got first turn i moved my devestator squad up on a hill and my whole army moved forward.
    Tau turn one: Hammerhead shot missed my dreadnought and then his pathfinders moved forward along with his kroot.
    BAturn2: My devestator squad opened fire on his kroot killing a whole 2 <_< yes well then my assault squad moved closer once again along with the death company and my honour guard and death company...
    Tau Turn 2:his 24 kroot opened fire on my librarian yes all 24 he died.. to krrot in ranged combat&#33; :blink: so anyways he shot his hammerhead again and the rest of his army was out of range his gun drones were flanking me though but on the side where my dreadnought and landraider were (poor fool)
    My turn 3: my termies deepstriked perfectly next to his hammerhead but cant engage in cc after deepstriking so they kinda sat their cuz they had n0o guns <:>
    ALL OF MY JUmpack men suddenly reached his kroot plus one initiativ plus one strenght and their awesome cc men anyways and they were power weapon heavy... well he lost that combat 21 kroot died the rest ran... devestator squad kills one more kroot :blink: landraider and dnought kill 7 or 8 gun drones <_< oh good job
    His Turn3: he shoots his hammerhead kills the landraider :unsure: then his gun drones open fire on my scout squad i forgot to move the entire game :blink: all died... pathfinders and fire warriors opened up on my death company 9 died :blink: and then all passed the speacial thign where they come back to life
    myturn4: My terminators charge his hamemrhead utterly and compeltly destroying it 8 times my devestator squad killed another 7 gun drones and my tac squads finnaly reached shooting distance they shot at fire warriors killed 7 and my jumpack men hit the rest with cc killing 25 and losing 0 :blink: well then yes
    His turn 4: His ethereal engaged my termies and almost wounded one then died 6 times we called it my game :w yay

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha you ripped him a new one :lol:
    &#39;It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees&#39;-Pancho Villa

&#39;You&#39;re not to be so blind with patriotism that you can&#39;t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it&#39;-Malcolm X

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you beat Tau with Blood Angels. Surprise. (Jetpacks for free, what the hell is that?&#33 Kroot aren&#39;t all that bad in shooting, they more or less have Bolters...

Edit: "Tau are horrible?&#33;" What the hell is wrong with you&#33;? You just play the weakest, cheesiest, most newbiest army there is&#33;
    <a href='http://www.onpoint-marketing.com/stealth-marketing.htm' target='_blank'>The future of marketing is here&#33; Stealth Marketing&#33;</a>
    Wait, you mean that optimism isn&#39;t fashionable anymore?&#33;
    Lord of Smart-ass Youthimizzles.
    Soup&#39;s up, bitches&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I DONT PLAY A CHEAP ARMy and the only reason i said that is cuz i lose to tau more than i beat them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um yea i paid for my jet packs i only got free ones for my death company which i CAN DO <:>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw death company own you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn&#39;t there an *edit post* function?

BTW, that seems like an awful lot of close combat casualties in a relatively short period of time. I assume you&#39;re not using the new assault rules?

Dawnfire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

illegal army for you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; taht would be 3 hqs lol he probablly didnt even notice that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x3)

4 actualy

force captain
    sanguinary high priest
    librarian
    chaplain

But yeah Tau are pretty much doomed if you get a chunk of your army into close combat.
    -GM
    I put the Laughter back into Slaughter.
    Sons of Prometheus <click>
    Children of Murder <clic>

Closed Thread