750 Eldar verse Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

750 Eldar verse Chaos

Sorry not Necrons, Chaos Slannesh

My List

Farseer, Doom -80

5 Rangers
    5 Rangers

Fire Prism, Holofields, Spiritstones

His List

Lieutenant
    Terminator Armor
    Dual Lightning Claws
    Doom Siren

Chaos Space Marines 1
    1x Champion - Sonic Blaster, Power weapon, doom siren
    4x Sonic Blasters
    1x Blastmaster

Chaos Space Marines 2

1x Champion - Sonic Blaster, Power Fist, d strength
    4x Sonic Blasters
    1x Blastmaster

Chaos Space Marines 3

1x Champion - B. Pistol, Power Fist, d strength
    4x Bolt Pistol/CCW
    1x Blastmaster

Chaos Space Marines 4

1x Champion - B. Pistol, power weapon, doom siren
    4x Bolt Pistol/CCW
    1x Blastmaster

The Epic battles was set in a ruin stricken city, the eldar had come to avenge their fallen battle brother farseer reclusiarch after he had died a horrible death against the forces of Slanesh.

Seek and Destroy at Alpha

There were 4 size 3 ruins in each corner and one size 2 piece in the middle.
    The Sain-Hainn Eldar won the role off for table sides and picked a corner with the biggest corner building as to allow my pathfinders some room. I deployed 2 Prisms behind cover and one out in the open. The Pathfinders readied their guns in the big city ruin and the farseer stood at the front of my deployment area ready to doom any marines.

The chaos set out with his lieutenant spearheading his forces and his marines around him but out of sight for the prisms, but not after they move mwahhaa.

I rolled a mighty 2 for fist turn and won yay! I decided to go first with revenge in my mind.

Turn 1 Eldar

I moved all three fire prisms 12 inches out in various directions making sure he can only glance them. My farseer doomed the chaos space marines squad 4 and rolled a 1, 2 so it made it. He then fleeted forwards into the central building. My shooting phase began with all 3 fire prisms shooting the focused shots as they are small squads. The first fire prism mangaged 1 and 4 partials, as i rolled the partials i looked down in glee as all of them were 5s and 6s i rolled the five dice and they all wounded taking down all the space marines in squad 3 except the blastmaster, fearless so no test.
    The 2nd fire prism missed and the 3rd hit and caught 3 and 2 Partials, 1 partial made it and all 4 wounded so another squad down to the Blastmaster again, but is fearless so no test was required. My rangers shot at the chaos space marine squad 4, 9 hit with 2 ap 1, thanks to doom all the ap 1 wounded as well as 6 normals, he failed 3 saves and two died from ap1s so the squad was gone.

After shooting phase 1, 1 man was left from Chaos Space Marine 2
    All marines still alivw from Chaos Space Marine 3
    1 Man alive chaos space marine 1
    All marines were gone from Chaos Space Marine 4

Chaos Turn 1

Pain stricken, the marines bolted forwards anxious to get in to combat. the blast master made his last man standing test and the 1 marine running fleed of the board running 12 inchs (lol). The Lietenant moved forwards to in range of a charge into the farseer.
    The blastmasters didnt move however as they were going to try their luck on my prisms.
    His shooting phase began with 1 blastmaster missing and the other blastmaster hitting then rolling a 6 so glancing because of my skimmers moving fast rule, he then rolled guess what a double 6 taking down one of my fire prisms with glee. The squad of marines shot their sonic blasters and blastmaster at my ranger squad all hit, 9 wounded and i failed 2 3 plus cover saves so my rangers were down to 3. I failed my leadership test rolling an 11 so they were pinned for the next round of shooting. The assault phase lurked as the lietenant charged my farseer, because of warp scream i still strike the same time as him though my 2 attacks both hit and wounded and he failed a save so he was down to 2 wounds. His strikes took me down to 1 wound, but i passed the subsequent morale test.

Eldar Turn 2

My Farseer was in combat so couldn't cast doom but my prisms flew backwards 6 inches so he could only glance them. My prisms shot a combined large blast which covered 1 blastmaster and the squad of marines, after the dice had stopped rolling only the lone blastmaster was left. No test because he is fearless rats! My rangers that weren't pinned shot at one of his blastmasters and not suprisingly took him out. The assault phase began with the farseer swinging his mighty witchblade taking a further wound of the lietenant but sadly the lietenant massacred him with his lighting claws consolidating 6 inches towards the rangers.

End of eldar turn 2

1 Blastmaster left and 1 lientenat on 1 wound

Chaos Turn 2
    The blastmaster remained stationery as to shoot at a prism and the lientenat strode towards the rangers ready to shred them. The blastmaster hit, scored a glancing hit and then rolled a 1 so my rear most prism could only move next turn . In the assault phase the lietenant rolled a 5 for difficult terrain narrowly being able to charge my rangers. The rangers were dragged down before they got to strike. the lietenat consolidated towards my other rangers less then an inch away.

Eldar turn 3

The prisms all moved 6 inch to get moving fast and readied their guns. The Prism shot a focused ball of raw eldar energy at the blastmaster obliterating him. The rangers shot at the lietenant with 3 ap1s lol and 2 normal, 2 Ap1s wounded as well as a normal, bringing the choas lord down an inch away from the rangers.

Eldar victory!

Yay, the eldar triumphed against the forces of slannesh. My new prism set up it very cheesy but near invincible if you get first turn.

Last edited by Farseer Rusty; April 13th, 2007 at 04:55.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x2)

The list is near invincible period, just hide them behind cover. I am sorry but I just hate your list, it is very too mean (good grammar I know). I like the slaanesh list thoughthat is a very fair and REALISTIC list, if you want use 3 Fire Prisms but don't brag about how many games you have won if you have only used them in 750 point games.
    2009 Tourny records (W-L-D) (20-4-4):
    9/56, 1/12, 2/14, 4/14, 32/82, 1/6, 16/72

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

heavily unbalanced Eldar list, unlikely to go any other way, cant see that it would be much un for the slanesh player
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Shame

What an awful Eldar list.
    For Shame.

Mau'Dib
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x1)

that is the most unbalanced list I have ever seen in my life. It's ridiculously effective against more balanced armies, such as these poor slaanesh, but if someone came in with a much more shooty list, say static infantry guard with lascannons coming out their ears, you would be toast. If your opponent has the firepower to shake (or more) the 3 fire Prisms every turn, you lose end of story.

well played, but you lucked out in who you faced.
    ~2k of genestealery goodness
    ~1750points of terminator goodness

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

more witty remarks to come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x2)

Since people are agreeing with me and I am in the mood to mock someone I want to ask you something. When you made this list did you think to yourself, huh, winning is fun, but a fair game is not, me having fun is more important than both me and my opponent having fun. Btw, if you were playing a kid you should feel very bad deep down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Orkimedes41792 View Post
    Since people are agreeing with me and I am in the mood to mock someone I want to ask you something. When you made this list did you think to yourself, huh, winning is fun, but a fair game is not, me having fun is more important than both me and my opponent having fun. Btw, if you were playing a kid you should feel very bad deep down.
    Mate im 12 so don'y say anything about playing kids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x2)

I am sorry then, I was in a bad mood.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x3)

Tactical tip.

Against armies where you're more shooty than them consider not putting yourself in range of a turn one charge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Rusty View Post
    Mate im 12 so don'y say anything about playing kids.
    So why do you list your date of bith as 02-28-1973?? That is on your public profile............

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast