De And Eldar Vs Crons And Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

today i did all De player proud bye defeating a entire cron army single handedly

here is my list
    HQ

Archon w/ hell mask, punisher, plasma grenades, piosoned blades, tormentor helm and shadow field
    2 incubi
    5 warriors with two dark lances
    raider with night shield

307 points

ELITES

5 Wyches with combat drugs
    succubus with power weapon

TROOPS

Warrior squad
    10 warriors w/ 8 splinter rifle 2 dark lances

Warrior squad
    10 warriors w/ 8 splinter rifle 2 dark lances

total troops 200 points

FAST ATTACK

HEAVY SUPPORT
    2 ravagers with disintegrates
    1 with dark lances
    w/ night shields

total heavy support 405 points

the necron army had two squads of ten warriors a lord 5 emortals scarobs and a molith 3 heavy destoyers and 6 nomal ones

the two eldar armies i don't know
    DE deployment sniper squad 1 on a building and sniper squad 2 in ruins 1 ravenger just infront of sniper squad. ravenger to in the middle of the bourd and ravenger 3 behind a hill with a raider and wyches and falcon

Cron deployment
    two squads of of warriors on the flank one behind the other with the lord in between 6 destoyers in front and heavy destroyers molith and sarcubs deep striking 5 emortales right in the corner

Eldar armies are on the other side of the bourd fighting a totaly diferent battle

turn 1 necrons
    every thing moves forward exept emortals (but that was just a mistake) nothing in range exept the destoyers and heavy destoyers. destoyers are six inches infront of rest of army so can't wwb big mistake and fire at raider and totaly miss it heavy destoyers kill one ravenger with dissies in the middle

turn 1 DE
    raider moves forward and sniper squad 2 and the ravenger infront of them with dark lances kills the heavy destoyers which are out of wwb range and the raider unloader the 5 man squad with two dark lances witch take out to destoyers sniper squad 1 kills two as well another one falls to splinter rifle fire (which was very lucky)and the elder guy on my team kills the final one (now there range is 24")the remaining ravenger with dissies takes out a squad of warriors and the archon gets of the raider and gets ready to charge to lord but is out of range combat drugs get him rerole any misess in combat

Cron turn 2
    8 warriors wwb and all fire at my raider no not the wyches with a 6 plus save not the ravenger that wiped out and entire squad the raider with a dissie on top and don't even get a glancing hit. also tries yo deep strik molith and scarubs but both fail

DE turn two
    disinter graters take two wounds of the lord and takes down 4 warriors archon charges eldar bike and kills all three (warriors weren't in range) snipers take the last wound of lord and he dies hahahaha

Cron turn 3
    deepstrike fails againwarriors can't shoot anything howling banshies move six fleet of foot 5 and are now in charge range of the archon and they charge archon cuts his losses and volenteraly falls back banshiles follow but can only get to warriors with 2 dark lances kill them and then the raider but are within 12 incgaes of wyches (hehe)

DE turn three
    wyches move towards the howling banshies archon moves towards warriors ravenger moves back to stay out of range and leaves only two warriors way over on the other side of the battle field my ravenger wth darklances and sniper squad 2 killed a falcon and a vyper. the wyche schrge the banshies and kill them all then sweeping advance to the two warriors archon gets a 1 on combat druges and carges 12" to the same two warriors who apparently can't wbb because i uesed a power weapon the two warriors die and the wyches and archon sweep and advance to the next squad of warriors killing five and just when i was so happy i saw the immortals and a wraith lord 6" away :o gulp

Cron turn 4
    deep strike fails again phew all necrons has left is 5 warriors and imortals and elder player has a vyper and a wraith lord wihich failed a leadership test and could only hit my lord on a 6 (by the way the cron warriors arn't in cc) wraith lord doesn't wound my lord in combat and i hit him back with 3 poisened blades attack which kills it ( i said i could choose when i used the poisend blades so thats why in other attacks i used the punnisher) then the immortals attacked and the shadow field absorbed it and my lord killed 2 in retaliation

DE turn four
    wyches are in charge range now and disintergrator kills all five warriors ramaining leaving him with 3 immortals and 5 warriors that could wwb if immortals stay alive against 5 wyches an archon with loads of wargear and two incubi. the eldar guy on my team charges 7 of his howling bandshies into the immortals the eldar player has now been totaly killed and there are only 4 immortals left and all the howling banchies wyches and the archon and incubi get a total of 15 wound on the immortals and they bite the dust

Cron turn 5 he says it's not fair and puts his molith right in the middle of the table which was kind of stupid because now it was in rand of 7 dark lances 3 dissies alot of splinter rifles and a whole eldar army and died within seconds

hahaha hope you liked that

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so no-one is going to say anything it was a godd enough report wasn't it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

way to go, I've never seen that many ravagers in one list though, crazy. I play against a necron guy all the time and once you knock out the res orb they're just space marines that suck in combat. Seems he made some real bad decisions concerning distance. You should tell him to get a tomb spyder or 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice! Just one query though -

With the Monolith in the middle of the table at the end in the range of the Dark Lances, dont they just count as a Missile Launcher against it because of the Augmented? Steel rule or am I just making this up? lol
    I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bark lances dont put the armour back to 12 it stays at 14.
    hope u know the % of killing a monolith with a darklance ith a bs3 (not too sure what bs they were shooting it) is only 1.4% x it by 7 and the chances is still very slim 9.8% chance of blowing it up with 7 shots at bs3. that an interesting stat to know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BS 4 dude

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You gave your Archon a Punisher and Poisiond blades.....A punisher is a 2-handed weapon so you can't have any more weapons on hand.
    R U 0K!??!? BUHHHHST WUUUULFFFFF!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he can have both he just cant combine the effects or recive the attack for 2 ccw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should have gave your archon combat drugs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he can have both he just cant combine the effects or recive the attack for 2 ccw
    He cannot, coue in the codex it is said that you can't take any other weapons when you tak a punisher

Closed Thread