The Blind Crusade - Needs Players - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Blind Crusade - Needs Players

Hey all,

I've written up an on-going, map-based campaign that spans over three planets in the Timea System. Timea Majorae is home to an extensive mining complex that has the unique properties of restoring quickly the ore that is removed for refinement. Timea Minorae, a moon orbiting Timea Majorae had a large hive city buit upon it's survace after it was observed that the sheer number of miners that could be sent down to work in the mines was more than could be supported by Majorae itself. It's neighbor is a forge world called Timea Messiah by the tech priests that established it, in part to study the strange mines that were supporting the Imperium with great resources.

Ten years ago, the planets 'went black'. All communications from the worlds ceased and all transports entering the systems never returned to their homes. All players who come to the planet will know different things about the status of the three planets and will have different objectives that aren't immediate knowledge to any other player. Additionally, all my 62 territories will not immediately be divided up between the players. Rather, everyone will begin with one territory and will have to scout out territories subsequently to figure out what's going on in the territories and whether or not they're ripe for conquest.

I already have a Guard, Space Marine and Ork player, as well as a Traitor Guard force (not LatD). I really, really need a Necron and Ork player. I would love an Eldar, Chaos or Tau player too.

If you're interested, I have a rather large word file that goes through every aspect of the campaign. Just give me your email and I'll send it over.

Not everything is completely written up. There's one thing specifically for Dark Eldar players (if I get one) that hasn't been written, as well as three Mercenary armies present on Timea Majorae. Those few things will be dome soon, however.

Thanks for reading

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also forgot to mention that this is a Vassal Campaign, although I'm pretty sure it's apparent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is still up, right?
    Also when's the start date?

+ Reply to Thread