KEFW Campaign - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which army do you think will be more likely to win the KEFW Campaign?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tau Empire

2 13.33%
  • Orks

3 20.00%
  • Imperial Guard

2 13.33%
  • Space Marines

2 13.33%
  • Tyranids

2 13.33%
  • more Tyranids

3 20.00%
  • Dark Eldar

1 6.67%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KEFW Campaign

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KEFW Campaign

This is a future campaign that the KEFW warhammer club are due to play.

KEFW Warhammer Club Website - Home
    Imperial Allies - Home Sector

There are seven players. Tau, Nids, more Nids, IG, SM, Dark Eldar and Orks.
    There is a campaign map with 40 tiles on.
    IG, SM and Orks start on world and claim 4 tiles
    Tau, Nids, more Nids and Dark Eldar will then arrive either onto no man's land or planetstrike battle into the enemy.
    There are no alliances to start with.
    When a player gets five Tiles, they build an HQ. This warrants a 1000 point battle.

Before starting the campaign, players choose four 500pt lists. One is for the defensive forces, the other three are for assorted offensive forces that can be called on throughout the game. These 500pt armies are the 'core forces'

You start with one offensive force. A battle with one offensive force in it, ie attacking an empty tile, will be 750 pts. 500 for the base offensive force army and defensive force of the other player, and 250pts to use freely. Whn two main forces fight the battle is 1000 pts, with 500pt core force and 500pts to use freely.

If a HQ is attacked, then the offensive force uses the core force and 500pts freely. The Hq uses 1000pts of anything he likes, within FOC rules. no core force is needed.

If a player loses an HQ, they do not lose the campaign. However, they lose the right to deploy more main forces as the campaign wears on.

When your tiles controlled meets 10, deploy another core force from your HQ. Deploy another at 15. forces may move 1 tile per campaign player turn. If a main force attacks and is defeated, it stays where it is. If a main force is attacked and is defeated, it retreats to an adjacent friendly tile.

Any questions are accepted.

http://imperialallies.weebly.com
    Deltamarines (SM) W:10 D:1 L:3
    Hunter Cadre Xeon'a (Tau) W:5 D:2 L:1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Toy Soldier Aficionado Wolf Guard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    89 (x2)

40 tiles is alot for 7 players. It sounds like you are going to be doing more moving than playing. I have played many a campaign where this is the case. There are far to many tiles for the amount of players. Whenever I organize a campaign I like to multiply the number players by 2.5 or 3, and that's how many tiles are used.

I just finished a campaign with my club, we had 8 players and 20 tiles.
    Last edited by Wolf Guard; October 1st, 2010 at 22:20.
    The Wolf time is upon us!
    Rep for the Rep God! Positive for the Positive Throne!
    Armies: Space Wolves, Imperial Guard, Emperors Children, Necrons, Eldar

+ Reply to Thread