Librarium Online Forums banner

Attention All 40K Players

27K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  Lord Borak 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have a campaign in the works as of right now. I am looking to see who and what armies would be interested in joining. All I need from you guys is to post if you are interested in participating in a campaign and what army you would be playing with.

General Description

Legend has it that during the time of the Great Crusade, The Elsior System was a shining example of Humanity's achievements, not in terms of the arts and culture so beloved of the Remembrancer order, but of war. The manufactora trembled with every tank, aircraft, and Titan that passed their doorways. The Agri-Worlds were run with clockwork precision to provide precisely the amount of food the Emperor demanded of His subjects in the prosecution of the Crusade. The halls of its Strategos rang with the shouts of drill sergeants and the arguments of tactical officers as they debated the merits of writings by the likes of Guilliman, Perturabo, El'Jonson, Horus and even Russ from time to time. However, with so many records from that period lost, no one was able to explain its sudden disappearance from Imperial records and starcharts. It was as if the entire system had simply vanished from the face of the galaxy, to be replaced by a warp storm the likes of which few at the time had seen. Until today. The storm parts, and the truth must be revealed. For good. Or for ill.

Here are the basic rules for the campaign. I know you guys have been asking for them.

1.Be sure to register your email with campaign leaders. Emails must be valid. They will be checked regularly during the campaign. To register your email put the campaign name in the subject line of the email. Inside the email include the following:
1.Name on LO.
2.Age
3.What army you will be using.
4.Any details you feel we need to know about in regards to the campaign.

2.Players are free to run their own battles either in person, or using vassal. We will count personal battles with non-members of LO but they will be worth less points.

3.Players are allowed to play as many battles as they like so long as they do not play the same person in a 24 hour period.

4.Disputes concerning the campaign will be taken to the Campaign Leaders in PM.* Any spaming or complaints posted in the primary campaign threads will result in disqualification of the player.

5.Battles won will result in points for the winning faction. Other factors for points include, how long an objective is controlled by a faction. Also, the more objectives you control the more points you get. Having confirmed Battle Reports will also result in more points then non-confirmed reports.

See less See more
#29 ·
I would be interested in having my friendly games count for this, What army do you prefer?
Imperium: Adeptus Marines, / IG
Non-Imperium: CSM, Undead IG
Are apocalypse games ok? (Notably a chain campaign of apoc-standard-standard-standard/planetstrike-apocalypse which is being planned)

When is the start and finish date? p.s. no home pc at present so it'll be monday lunch updates.

#30 ·
Registration will hopefully be on saturday...I am waiting for fluff. Apoc games yes you can submit apoc games but point wise anything over 2000 will be scored as 2000. And the army choice is yours. I don't feel comfortable choosing out an army for someone to play.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.