Chaos: Hydra Warzone briefing ... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos: Hydra Warzone briefing ...

Mod edit - removed.

Please see my post a few posts down.

~Cal

Last edited by Caluin; June 28th, 2006 at 01:16.
    Webmeister@<a href='http://WWW.RETRIBUTION40K.NET' target='_blank'>WWW.RETRIBUTION40K.NET</a>

&quot;If you find yourself alone riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium and you are already dead&quot; - Maximus Decius Mereidus, General Rome&#39;s armies of the North

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

I think this belongs in the general discussion or fluff section.
    Jeese, I'm starting to feel like a villian I promise I'm not trying to pick on you phil, But what does this contribute to this Chaos section? While I appreciate the great lengths it took to create this, its a general post about the campain as it pertains to the US battle zone. It doesn't prepare us for who we might be facing, or tactically help us with the new COD rules. Please feel free to contact by PMing me if you think I'm being obtuse.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must agree with Yak. being in Australia this is as useful as tits on the proverbial. whilst it does give some indication of upcoming events for US players for ROW it is as yak said, just fluff.
    Mind you it makes for good reading....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

First, the attackable zones in the Hydra sector can be found on the Medusa website. Second, the special events can be found in a pamphlet that is sold with the latest issue of White Dwarf.

That means all of the information that Philbrad posted in copyrighted. We take copyright violations very seriously around here, as I'm not willing to have our site shut down. So I have removed the material. I apologize Phil, but I have a site to protect.

I know everyone is excited about the campaign and wants to get involved, but let's do it without breaking forum rules and without breaking copyright.

Closed Thread