Battle Zone Persues - Imperial Command - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

Battle Zone Persues - Imperial Command

Greetings all!

Gentlemen (and ladies),

Remember the Mission
    Stay focused
    Help each other to win.

MEDESA V CAMPAIGN COMMANDERS
    BATTLE GROUP IMPERATORS AEGIS
    Commander in Chief: (CnC)
    Forger Of Civilisation (US)

Second in Command: (2IC)
    Major Yossanrion
    Major Hextus

Executive Officers: (XO)
    Captain Silver Wings
    Captain Librarian Augustine
    Major Firedrake
    Major Darkreever

Intelligence Officers:
    Major Yossanrion
    Captain Silver Wings
    Captain Librarian Augustine

Battle Group Aegis Verus Imperator
    Southwestern Zone: Perseus (AS, NZ (ANZAC))
    Major Yossanrion
    Captain Triumph Of Man

########Incoming Vox Flash Message###########
    TO: All Imperial Cammanders Medusa V Sector.
    SUBJECT: INTEL High

Situation:
    The system of Medusa will soon be destroyed by the expansion of the Van Grothe Pphenomenon. Medusa V is a ten planet system, Medusa being the 5th from the sun and there is a reported warp storm closing on this system. Medusa V has varied climate (artic desert etc) and the main station is Hive Euryales which is Medusa V main population centre currently it is in open revolt against the Planetary Governor and medusa V's main population centre.

Mission:
    a. Secure Medusa V as long as possible to keep up production and evacuate as many of the loyal Imperial citizens.
    b. Protect Promethium refinery (Johannes island, and Can Grothe's Viduct's) providing 76% of medusa V's promethium, 'must not fall to enemy'
    c. Hold Hive Persues, and outskirts
    d. Keep a watch on The Hole
    e. Hold Diamedes Mineral Extraction Facility
    f. Keep a watch on the Toxic Forest
    g. Keep stationed along the River Lethid

Threat:
    a. The major enemy is Chaos Lord Ygethmor (I wish they had easier names)
    b. Tyranids (large concentration of Death Leaper's in Persues)

Important Info:
    GW state that this is a narrative campaign. That means we must do excellent battle reports (fluff wise). Also if we include ourselvs as part of a larger battle group (say LO Anzac Brigade), then our Bat Reps will get noticed and our force may even get a metion on the webiste and WD! You can change history. Just trust in me and Triumph.

Fellows, now is where we fight the good fight. I am asking all Australian 40k players to sign up here with the following profile:
    Commander:
    Army:
    Name:
    Size:
    Tactics:
    Preferred Enemy:
    Preferred Terrain:
    Experience:
    Weakness:
    Shortened Fluff:

Stay tuned to this thread for, in the next 2 days, we will begin issueing orders!

THE EMPEROR IS WITH US! HE IS OUR WILL AND OUR MANDATE! FOR THE EMPEROR!

#########End Transmission##########
    My Force:
    Commander: Inquisitor Yossanrion
    Army: Witch Hunters
    Name: Yossanrion's Inqusition
    Size: 1500
    Tactics: Close Combat/short range firefights
    Preferred Enemy: Tau, Eldar, some Necrons
    Preferred Terrain: Anything
    Experience: On a Scale of 1 -10: 6-8
    Weakness: Relativly low model count, long range fire power
    Shortened Fluff: Inqusitor Yossanrion has landed in Persues Zone to ensure the will of the Inqusition, and to make certain the Battle Zone is not captured by the enemy. Accompanied by the Order of The Zealous heart, all fear her presence and authority.
    ~Major Yossanrion

Last edited by Lord Yossanrion; July 2nd, 2006 at 08:31.
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Force: Black Templars
    Leaders: Marshall Johnathon, Castellan Damascus, Chaplain Abduel.
    Total Force: 1200 points
    Tactics:Destroy the Foe face to face, may there blood be spilled by the Chains from my Sword or the bolt from my pistol!
    Preferred Enemy: Xeno scum
    Preferred Terrain: Anything with the enemies blood stained corpses on it!
    Skill/ Experiance: 1 to 10: 6-8
    Weakness: lacking in the shooty range real bad. but the enemy will die by my sword.
    *Fluff* Wilst on a crusade with High Marshall Helbrecht in serach of the Ork warlord Gazkull Thraka, the Eternal Crusade intercepted a message from Medusa V in need of aid in the on coming warpstorm. A small Crusade was announced with Marshall Johnathon Leading the way in the Strike Cruiser Jerusiarch.

The Black Templars are there to abhor the witch, kill the mutant and burn the heretic.

close city terrain means more templars to get into more combat. the enemy will die!

Tactical Avante-Gard <E!_Mance>'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x6)

Force: Liberty's Vanguard
    Leaders: Librarian Joshuah, Dreadnaught Kentares, Captain Astaroth.
    Total Force: 2,500 points
    Tactics: It is not enough that I win, every one else must fail. Take down their strong points and leave the gutted remains to be mopped up.
    Preferred Enemy: Black Templars (sorry Reflex) or Chaos.
    Preferred Terrain: Mesa or desert plains. That or Urban warfare.
    Skill/ Experiance: 1 to 10: 8/5
    Weakness: Reliant on precise balance of units, foreward placed units vulnerable.
    *Fluff* The Kadeiche, flagship of the Outward Defence Initiative, is hovering silent in outer orbit of Medusa V. Waiting for Imperial scans to cease in one area long enough to land without notice. It may be a while...
    Post your army lists in the ARMY LIST section! Not that hard!
    48W/7D/11L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

206 (x6)

Excellent. Two fine Space Marine players! Thankyou to both of you.

I lookforward to fighting alongside you, gentlemen.
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Yossanrion
    Excellent. Two fine Space Marine players! Thankyou to both of you.

I lookforward to fighting alongside you, gentlemen.
    as long as the inqisitation stay out of the way of the black templars. (nothing aginst you personnaly, just a thing the inquisitation and BT's have)

i am not sure but should i deck out to 1500pts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Commanders: Librarian Falayis, Captain Dalnior
    Army: Space marines (no traits)
    Name: Aegis Guard
    Size: 1200
    Tactics: Rapid-firing marines supported by mix of elite units
    Preferred Enemy: Eldar and Tau
    Preferred Terrain: Inhabited desert plains
    Experience: On a Scale of 1 -10: 5-6 (40 battles approx.)
    Weakness: Vulnerable to flanking due to small model count of army and no fast attck besides land speeders.
    Shortened Fluff: After being massacred at their home planet of Kelarwan and forced off the planet Librarian Falayis has been given a chance to redeem the humiliated Aegis Guard through the protection of Medusa V. As every day passes the Aegis Guard prepare for war, they have nothing to lose but their lives, but they have the opputunity to regain lost honour. They make their preparations, both physically and mentally, knowing that this is the last chance the Emperor will give them, and if they fail, they will have no tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

206 (x6)

Greetings all!
    Good to have you onboard Elric. ^_^

Something all important

Thought For the Day

Invincibility is defence.
    Vincaibility is attack.
    Defend and one has a surplus.
    Attack and one is insufficient.
    Ok Guys don't forget to do this in the Campaign!

The basics of playing in the Medusa V Campaign!
    1. Register
    2. Fight a Warhammer 40,000 battle, any points value, any scenario you like.
    3. Tell GW the result.
    4. Go back to step 2
    5. GW will the results of your games to help decide who wins the campaign!

Right lets get this started. We are fighting a defencive campaign do not forget that. Let the enemy come to us and remember the mission is to hold. I feel that Johannes Island or Persues Hive is where we are most needed at this time. I feel that we need to fight our starting games here as most of Battle Group Perseus has been deployed there. So lets start our Campaign there. Quote Games Workshop:

Johannes Island:

“The Gorgons�, who rallied to the defence of Medusa IV during the Schism were first raised from Johannes Island. Hardy, even in the context of the population of Medusa, the men and women of Johannes Island operate an enormous Refinery Conglomeration. Unusually pious, the Ecclesiarchy holds great sway here, and worship of the Emperor is as devout and sincere here as anywhere in the Imperium of Man. When the war for Medusa V begins the citizens of Johannes Island will not be found idle.

Such is the value of Johannes Island in terms of Promethium deposits that a sizable portion of Battle Group Perseus has been ordered to defend it. A sensible precaution if the forces of Chaos decide to repay the people of Johannes Island for their actions in the Schism. (Thank you Games Workshop)
    Fight here first guys and defend the plant and its vital production. Don't forget also that the Van Gothes Viaduct are vital as well. They must not be destroyed. It is status Omega and should be defended.

Or...

Should we fight at Hive Persues? What do you men think?

~Major Yossanrion
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a quick list, i expect this to increase over the Campaign

Force- TAnfew's warhost
    Location- Australia
    Leaders-(radical) Inquisitor Tanfew and Castellan Moereck
    Total force-500 points (why did i have to start an army so close to the Entry date?!)
    Tactics- This army is fairly balanced for such a small force, so i will be trying to focus on the enemies weak points
    Preferred enemy- Chaos, for all that is Holy! I shall turn the Powers of chaos against the upstart Traitors!
    Preferred Terrain- A battlefield where one can outmanouver ones opponents with terrain.
    Skills/experiance-On a 1-10- 5/6
    Weakness- Low body count and not too many heavy weapons will weaken my battle plan.
    Fluff-After fleeing the doomed planet of Hataraw after a massive chaos Incursion, Inquisitor Tanfew overheard a distress call Locating from Medusa V. Apon arrival he petitoned the Aid of one of the smaller Black Templar Fighting companies for Help with his further study of Chaos, and how it works.

My men will be stationed at Hive Perseus And The Lethid River, to fit in with my Inquisitors Radical background ("Burn the mutant", "No, Study them!") or something along these lines. Sorry i can't be of much help though.
    I assume Morgan Freeman is the voice of the Emperor.
    My Painting Log! http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...nes-horde.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

force- ordo hereticus
    location- australia
    leaders- (puritan) inquisiter ailithe damaskino's and cannoness melinda warren
    points- anywhere up to 2000 but 1000 is prefered
    tactic- counter attack
    motto- shoot fist, shoot second and if theres time burn whats left
    preferred enemy- radicals and bt but pretty much anything my list is that flexible!!!
    preffered terain- heh heh with the amount of flame at my disposal there is no such thing as terrain :w00t:
    experience- i have a number of campaigns under my belt and tourneys so around 6-7
    weakness- t and str 3 huhhh i'm no marine
    fluff- inquisiter ailithe was assaigned to medusa some months ago her purpose was/is *classified by order of hereticus high council* upon completion of primary directive she called in a favour from cannoness warren to extract her from coordinates *classified* after breifing cannoness warren agreed to help the =][= complete her remaining objectives and escape medusa and thus how the order of the asur flame came to be upon medusa.
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ohh st johhannes island gotta love it all that promethium all that str 6 templates! no offence to the hive but f'em they should be able to hold out for a while and if not then it'll be by mny hands that they shall be judged for now the supply line should be protected and the means the island must come first...although it looks as though i might be making a breif stop at lethid river heh heh
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast