Perseus Sector mix-up... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Tactical Avante-Gard <E!_Mance>'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x6)

Perseus Sector mix-up...

I've signed up to Medusa V, and my battle reports go to the UK sector, not Australia. Why?
    The only site which has MedusaV support is the UK site, Australia stagnates. Despite having the so-called AUSTRALIA channel option, they shifted me into the UK without my say so. In the 'choose your country' section of the registry I distinctly remember choosing Austrlia... So why am I in the UK???

Can I change that? No. So I'm just asking for the how & why?

Post your army lists in the ARMY LIST section! Not that hard!
    48W/7D/11L

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

That Which Has No Time Red Archer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    531 (x8)

I fear you can not change it. But the answer as to why this got mixed up is provided in the Medusa V FAQ: your battles count in the sector of the country whose website you used for registration, no matter what country you chose in the drop-down-menu while registering. So if you sign up on the German site and enter Brasil as your home country, your battles still count in Verdia (the German sector). Since you are using the UK site, the explanation is quite easy.

I'm sorry for that! But at least the UK Space Marines fight well. Unlike those in Canada! Canadian Space Marines: rid the land of that Chaos filth and battle yourselves to the top!!

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

*boot*

Moved to 40k Campaigns.

~Yoss
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was a blurb on the Medusa V FAQ explaining this situation. They gave an email link so you can request your account be transferred to the correct country. I had to do the same thing last night, so I haven't heard back from them yet.

I would post the link for you, but apparently my employer feels that accessing the GW website would interfere with my production.

+ Reply to Thread