Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Brought to you by The Toon, The Count, and the order of the 40k clan.
Just to let you guys know how this started. I posted I question on which army would take over Terra or not. It was a really hot topic so we came up with the idea of a campaign
1. Only alowed to play 2 armies
2. Only alowed to play 3 battles
3. Each player will start off with 5 points.
4. Every time you win or loose a point will be added or taken off. Added when you win. Taken off when you loose.
5. Once the chaos army reaches 9 points they will be on Terra but they have to wait for the other steps to finish. They have to get those point by getting 3 extra points in either the Cadian Gate, or The Path to Terra
6. All armies will be playing in this.we still need players for several armies, so advertise!!!!
7. No "CHEATING," I know I can't stop you guys form this but it will be very nice if you didnt just say an army won three times straight.
8. Once an army reaches 0 points that player is no longer in the campaign.
After the battle. You will post the number of points you played and a small battle report.and who won the battle
9. the order of the battles is as follows, Breakin From the Gate, The Path to Terra, and The Battle for Terra
Space marines: 5
Imerial guard: 5
Witch hunters: 5
Daemon hunters: 5
Traitor guard: 5
Well get battling for the fight for Tara.
~Order of the 40k clan~
ELDAR AND NECRONS AGAINST 2 i.G.
1000pts each army.
ELDAR AND NECRON FORCES wiped through guardsmen defnces, killing tons of guardsmen during the first turn, only to be retaliated with a missle blow which struck down the fire prism and
immobilised the monolith.
i.g counter attacked and charged into a fury of shuriken fire which cut down there numbers.
bombardment from guardsmen artilery and leman russes wiped the necron forces.
Monolith was useless. no range.
Eldar charged and slaughtered an entire platoon.
i.g 2nd turn.
necron forces down. lascannon destroys monolith. necron lord dead. eldar wiped out.
ELdar and Necrons
Imperial tanks had won the day.
Necrons-0 Eldar-0 i.g-1 i.g- 1
It wasn't fro the battle for terra but a noob was showing off how he was the best player with is sm: My necrons and tyranids won both battle and then my necron won aginst my tyranids... so i guess:
Battle repports: all 1500 pts
1st battle: Necrons pretty much just went to rapid fire range and shot to death the sm scarabs wet and actually killed a 5 man devastator squad
destroyers killed a rihno adn shot the command squad to bits..
2nd battle: Over when the genes reached combat... *the kid only shot the TMCs*
3rb battle: Necron shot the genes to bit first then took put shots at the TMCs...
the Destroyers killed all genes by turn 3...
Last edited by TheEndIsHere; December 8th, 2006 at 17:26. Reason: Bat reps