Librarium Online Forums banner

Votewar...bigger and badder

5K views 27 replies 6 participants last post by  Lord Borak 
#1 · (Edited)
So with the permission of Lord Borat (See, I can get names wrong too :p) I'm going to run another votewar as everyone seemed to enjoy the last one!

However, mine is going to be a little different. For starters I'm going to up the points limit to 2k, let you all add a little more muscle/firepower!

With those extra points, why not add superheavies!? So you want a superheavy/gargantuan you can have one. But ONLY one.

Forgeowrld allowed, no unbound, one primary and one secondary attachment only.

To make it a little fairer, no voting for your own army. Even if you are certain you should slaughter your opponent, leave it to the community to decide! Lists will remain anonymous to the end.

Asides from that pretty much the same rules as last time (I'll likely steal the photos for the layout as well).

Pm me your lists with a little tactica on how you want the army to play. I think this will give people a good idea of your style/how the army operates.

See less See more
#4 ·
I admit the decision to vote for yourself is not set in stone morally, but I was raised that it was in bad taste to do so. Then again I am old and things change. Interestingly enough in round four if I had voted for myself, I would have generated a tie and possibly moved up in the standings.

But on to the votewar: you should advertise the new votewar on each Army site complete with a link to it. This could generate interest. I will work on a list and pop it into you by PM soon.

#18 ·
Aside from this thread you've done zero advertising of the Votewar, so the word isn't really getting out. Combined with the fact that it's summer for a lot of people (at least on this side of the equator) so there's less people at their computer screens all day, and that the last couple Votewars kind of fizzled towards the end for various reasons, it's not surprising that there's not a lot of people jumping on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.