Dark Eldar Tactic:Wyche Cult - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Dark Eldar Tactic:Wyche Cult

What i do is i have 29 wyches and put them all in raiders and run at them through cover and i hope i dont get shot down. The rest of the army is jetbikes and 30 warrior with 2 dark lances in each unit. I use Lelieth because she is awesome for only 90 points. I put agonisers in every wyche unit whenever i can.

2. Remove Advertisements

Leuven, Belgium
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

It sounds as a very similar tactic to what I use. I would add some extra pointers: use 2 blasters per wych squad, these weapons are a steal. I prefer to have 3 ravagers as support 2 with 3 DL's and 1 with 3 dissies. You want to be able to blast those Rhino's open and static troops can have a limit choice of targets.

Also don't forget to give plasma grenades to everyone: T3 is not good at taking damage.
    Another tip is to stay inside the raiders as long as needed, wyches don't survive any fire pointer at them.

For some general pointers on wyches: try this thread

+ Reply to Thread