Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
- A skimmer can only be hit in closes combat on a 6, is this the same for jet bikes? –ie Necron wraiths?
- If skimmers move more than 6 inches, they can only be glanced at ranged – is this the same in close combat?
- If skimmers move more than 6 inches, they can only be glanced at ranged – does this happen to tanks and fast tanks too?
- Do rending and bio plasma combine? I keep hearing people say both ways
- Is a battle cannon a large or small blast template?
- The “wounds” taken if a fearless unit loses combat, are they by how many times a unit is outnumbered (ie 2:1 = 2 wounds) or by how many models it is outnumbered (ie 3 models vs 5 models =2 wounds)?
- The “wounds” taken if a fearless unit loses combat, which saves are allowed against them – Armour, Invulnerable, Cover, Feel No Pain, etc
- The “wounds” taken if a fearless unit loses combat, if the winning unit is armed with power weapons, do these wounds ignore armour saves?
- Who chooses the weapon taken off in a weapon-destroyed result?
- Can a Tank fire an ordnance shot (ie battle cannon) and a hunter-killer in the same turn?
- Can weapons of strength 4 or less be taken off by weapon-destroyed results?
Thanks in advance
- What does “open topped” do, apart from allow venom cannons to penetrate?
'Nids-1500-Hive fleet Leech
WH-1000-Ice Maidens Order
Hi, welcome to the board,
please take the time to read the rules of the board. Posting specific rules breaches GW copyright/IPR and is asking for it is against board rules, all your answers are in the 40K rule book.
Everything you have been told is a lie!