Army Lists - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Army Lists

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

Since i started playing (not so long ago) i've never really had any problems with making my army list (its in my oppoinion very fun actually). But i've been wondering about the "rules" concerning army lists.

Can your opponent(s) just have a look at it if he wants to? Are there any rules concerning this? (If so where are they listed)

I began first to wonder about this once i read the Chaos codex. After i read about the Daemonvessel (the character the a Greater Daemon possesses) i really wanted to know how i could make it so that my opponent woudlnt know which model it was.

Also just so that your opponent doesnt just pick of this or that model becuase of wargear.

(Note: i havent played in any tournaments or anything. Just me with some friends.)

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

It's not necessary, only if your opponent asks (usually to check if you really have a piece of wargear on a character you claim to have).
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

Usually the army lists are exchanged after the game, only if your opponent thinks that some of your wargear mysteriously changed the owner he should have a look into your army list.
    This is also indicated in codex chaos, page 69 if i remember correctly. It basically says: "Unknown to the opponent, daemons wait in reserve to be summoned onto the battlefield".

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the 101 ways to piss off your opponent it mentioned leaving a fake army list somewhere they can see it. Maybe you should give this a try ( or maybe not )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every tournament I&#39;ve been to all the players exchanged list before the game. When we play at home games we also exchange lists, and answer all questions about what models are/represent and who is in what transport. This is especially important when a player wants to field proxie models to try out new things before investing in the model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by WolfRaider Posted on Jun 24 2003@ 236
    When we play at home games we also exchange lists, and answer all questions about what models are/represent and who is in what transport.
    I&#39;m used to the exact same procedure
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

We do it only if we want to make sure there&#39;s a certain weapon upgrade of wargear item somewhere, for some reason my opponent doesn&#39;t trust me whenever I&#39;m in an interesting situation with a certain character and I proudly claim to have the exact piece of wargear needed for the job... then he checks, gives me this weird look and says &#39;holy crap dude you really think of everything&#33;&#33;&#39; .
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Closed Thread